Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 47. (Read 60826 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
It depends on the one you believe in and also your capital. I believe in both of them and left for me, I would want to invest into both of them.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 03, 2018, 04:56:45 PM
Bitcoin is always leading and ahead of ethereum. In last few days we can see bitcoin gaining more market share and eth just looking stable and not going for any increase in price. Both are good options for investment.
both of them are coins that I think are very good and safe to be used as an investment because they both have a lot of interest, so even though prices are falling now, both have great opportunities to be able to go back to the highest prices
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 04:51:38 PM
Bitcoin is always leading and ahead of ethereum. In last few days we can see bitcoin gaining more market share and eth just looking stable and not going for any increase in price. Both are good options for investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 03, 2018, 04:50:16 PM
I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

Why not invest in both? Don't put all your eggs in one - or in the case two- baskets. Either split your investment 50/50 or go with whatever coin you think has the potential for the biggest gains.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
September 03, 2018, 04:48:22 PM
It's not bad if you invest in both, but if you must choose one, i suggest you go with bitcoin.
Activity: 81
September 03, 2018, 04:45:41 PM
If you have money invest in both it would be the best choice. If I had to choose one i would go for bitcoin.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
September 03, 2018, 04:43:41 PM
The biggest dynamics of the bitcoin and ethereum digital currency exchanges. for me, the bull will soon be coming for ethereum. so I prefer it.
For me it only depends on how long you want to hodl your coins if for longtime pick bitcoin if you want to get some income faster take etherum for your investment.
Activity: 162
September 03, 2018, 04:41:07 PM
The biggest dynamics of the bitcoin and ethereum digital currency exchanges. for me, the bull will soon be coming for ethereum. so I prefer it.
Activity: 164
September 03, 2018, 04:36:49 PM
If given a chance to invest I would choose both bitcoin and ethereum,they are both good crypto they are the most high value coin and altcoin in the market.I am sure that when I invest in both of them I will get a good profit in the future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
September 03, 2018, 02:20:34 PM
I would like to suggest that Invest in ADA and NEO both have great potential.Low Price, Future Platform,Returns will be great after 2 years.

Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 03, 2018, 01:54:57 PM
If I were you I would invest in both bitcoin or Ethereum because I always know both has huge potential to rise and good supportive community too. At present ethereum is quite weak but I believe it will bounce back anytime soon. So you must buy both that way your investment will diversified too.
Activity: 232
September 03, 2018, 01:49:24 PM
Both are good but in my opinion Bitcoin will be the best decision. Bitcoin is the king crypto and is always on top of all. The whole market follows it , and it is also stable and less price fluctuation than other coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 03, 2018, 01:27:07 PM
I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
It is better if you buy both Ethereum and Bitcoin. You already said it yourself that Bitcoin and Ethereum is capitalizing the market. It is already an indication that both coins have a potential and have a future.
The fact is that in my opinion it is better to pay attention to real prospects and Practical use of one or another coin. In this regard, the etherium wins by 100%. and if in 2018 the introduction of plasma technology is completed, What can be added to attractiveness erc20, then the leader of the crypto-currency market can be the etherium.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 01:19:06 PM
Thank you!
It is better if you buy both Ethereum and Bitcoin. You already said it yourself that Bitcoin and Ethereum is capitalizing the market. It is already an indication that both coins have a potential and have a future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
September 03, 2018, 11:55:45 AM
You should invest in both Bitcoin and Ethereum. They both have good foundation in crypto currency world. Although, you must buy when everybody's selling and sell when you see that everyone is buying. You should also have your own strategy in winning against the market, like cost averaging method.
Activity: 33
September 03, 2018, 11:12:20 AM
If you observe the price fluctuation of ETH, you will see the price of BTC manipulates the price of ETH. So it is better to deal with BTC rather than ETH. But ETH is better than other altcoins. You can go for both
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 10:46:14 AM
Thank you!
Bitcoins are the mother coin whereas Etherum was newly launched which makes the price differ. If ETHerum was too old like BiTCoin then it would had a good price. But it is actually good because investing into bitcoins should be in high amount because of the high price orelse investing low amounts can give low profits. I guess that the ones having low investment should turn over Etherum because it is really a low priced coin and easily can be invested into. Also profits in Etherum can be good in terms of day trading as well as long term trading.
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 10:44:00 AM
both of them are the same. if you have a lot of money better than bitcoin because this king of coins and will continue to increase
Activity: 30
September 03, 2018, 10:40:10 AM
Well if I consider the market fluctuation then ETH is better. As the price doesn’t drop much as well doesn’t raise much. But BTC is the real thing. No matter how much the price drops, it rises always
Activity: 264
September 03, 2018, 10:12:45 AM
If I consider all the records behind these two renowned coins that I would say BTC is far better than ETH. The reason is the price rise of BTC. The price of BTC falls but it rises too. But ETH is not that dynamic
Pages:
Jump to: