Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 52. (Read 60826 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 06:36:05 AM
There shouldn't be a reason for comparison given any time period. BTC has always performed better in the market than ETH. Though Ethereum is the most successful altcoin but BTC has the better potential out of the two if you are looking for gaining profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
September 02, 2018, 05:27:32 AM
I suggest you to invest to bitcoin than ethereum.
if you have a lot money, buy bitcoin !
its never too late to invest on cryptocurrency
bitcoin is most potentially coin, bitcoin price  growth min 2x - 5 x / years.
the decision is in your hands , i just give my opinion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 04:38:08 AM
I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
both are equally promising and I think it's worthy to be in a portfolio. I have held it for a long time and I don't doubt it to be a valuable asset in the future.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 04:37:18 AM
I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
I suggest you invest in Bitcoin rather than ETH because Bitcoin is gaining back and profits are higher. ETH is very good but compared to Bitcoin is still affected by the price when Bitcoin increase or decrease ETH is still impact on price.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 04:29:57 AM
Now is the time (bears). Therefore, you need to invest now in both of these coins 50% to 50%. Because I think soon there will be bulls!
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
September 01, 2018, 06:35:56 PM
Thank you!

As of now bitcoin start to slow recovery of their price after that i suppose ethereum follow their king to increase their price value
I suggest both are best choice of investment and now best opportunity to to buy bitc or eth decide in your own which one you can prepared priority to invest
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 06:32:53 PM
Most likely if you want to profit at the end of the year you can buy bitcoin for your savings, you can see the price of bitcoin in July-August yesterday that the price of bitcoin is around $ 6000 and for the current price bitcoin reaches $ 7190. Of course, from the price increase statistics, bitcoin is stable and if you buy now it is possible at the end of this year the price of bitcoin will rise from the current price.
Activity: 183
September 01, 2018, 06:29:38 PM
I think that the best option today is to invest in bitcoin. like a more solid coin.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 06:29:08 PM
Thank you!
I suggest investing to both ethereum and Bitcoin.As we've witnessed before, these cryptos dominated the market when the uptrend took place last year. Downtrend is continuous this year and thses coins are having possibility to withstand and eventually recover due to their reputation on times as such. Investing therefore is less risky than on other coins.
Activity: 87
September 01, 2018, 06:28:54 PM
Although bitcoin is still a good investment bet I think ETH is much more innovative in the field of technology, and they may not handle volumes as large as bitcoin, but without a doubt, they still have room to grow and become one of the most powerful platforms to develop new projects with blockchain technology
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 06:26:19 PM
Thank you!
My advise is to invest in ETH, looking at a graph bear trend had been over sold and in my opinion turning to flat for a while and then the bulls will fight back. ETH is cheaper and has more potential then bitcoin in market of cryptocurrency. But if you invest now any of this two, would be a great investment, I mean split them half of what you have and invest in both of them, that way you will not miss out
Activity: 225
September 01, 2018, 06:25:06 PM
The market cap of both of these coins are high because both of them did well in the market among other cryptocurrencies. However, the recent bearish trend has made ETH see a slump, so it would be wise to invest on Bitcoin right now. Once the market becomes stable again, you can choose to invest on ETH as well if it can bounce back.
Activity: 209
September 01, 2018, 06:19:33 PM
Thank you!

Both of this coins are profitable to invest but I feel that the coin that could give us more benefit will be bitcoin. Bitcoin has showed signs of recovery in the mid moths of this year which is a good sign that it will recover in the end of this year.
Activity: 157
September 01, 2018, 06:16:39 PM
We won't know what will happen in the future. And invest it is a very good decision for your future. You can see that BTC and ETH this is a coin that is very influential on all Altcoin. But for now, the new coin has decreased the value of the price. And if you want to invest the BTC and the ETH is certainly a very good time now and you could invest long term.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
September 01, 2018, 06:03:16 PM
I will be very carious with  etherum. Etherum will probably reduce his block to 2 ETH but it will only delay difficulty bomb problem.We will have Ether.um hard fork after meeting in October. Etherum is to watch for me not hurry with buying eth
copper member
Activity: 210
September 01, 2018, 05:57:53 PM
Both are very good coins and for long term investment. As of now both are down and eth prices are more down compare to BTC so I suggest to keep more investment in eth. Buy both coins at 60 and 40 ratio and eth should be of 60 % in buying.
Activity: 112
September 01, 2018, 05:53:44 PM
I think ethereum is a more innovative project over all, but bitcoin has the great advantage of being the first cryptocurrency ever, and that gives a lot of trust and reliability to it's investors and in the crypto market in general.
September 01, 2018, 05:48:34 PM
These two are really doing well in the market but I will invest in the bitcoin as it is the most reliable and safe coin in the market and it is the leader of this market. Bitcoin has proved itself and it has huge demand in the market than others.
September 01, 2018, 05:00:19 PM
If you have the enough capital, it will be a wise option to invest in both actually. Both these coins are really good and have the potential to thrive in the future. But if you want to invest in only one, then go for bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
September 01, 2018, 04:29:57 PM
I would suggest 60/40 BTC/ETH. Depends on amount that you are ready to invest.
If about 100$ than maybe some other alts. Not really sure that 100$ will make you rich with BTC and ETH. But, you can always try.

If 500+ 60/40 BTC/ETH
Pages:
Jump to: