Pages:
Author

Topic: should i invest to this project ? - page 7. (Read 6223 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 268
August 03, 2020, 05:53:58 PM
I suggest avoiding investing in the Curio project, indeed if you see a trading chart the price movement is quite promising. But typical coins
with a low trading volume, it is very risky to invest if the price suddenly dumps. Moreover, the track record of Probit exchange listings
this curio coin is very bad. Probit exchange often promotes IEO projects that are scams. So the conclusion don't invest in the Curio project.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
August 03, 2020, 05:38:09 PM
Hi , I have never invested for a project , i need to invest for a project and i have an idea to invest on this project - https://curioinvest.com/car/4
But i need your opinions about this project ? Is it a Scam project ?
Will it be Profitable for me ?

If I get you right, you have never invested in a project but now you have an idea about a project you want to invest in? How did you come about the idea?
How you came about this idea is very important as it will shape your mindset accordingly, that is, most people invest in a project because their friends says so, most invest because of hype while most invest after due diligence; among all these, investing as a result of due diligence is the right way.
So, if you didn't carry out any research on this project before now, then go and do so. Things to look out for are, the team and their experiences, the social media channels and how active they are, the use case or idea of the project and the community. Lastly, as for this project, I don't know much about it, so I cannot say if it will be profitable or not.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
August 03, 2020, 09:28:34 AM
There are many similar projects in this market, and it is not a good choice for you to invest. Buy the top altcoins in this market to be safe, especially the altcoins in the top 10 will be the best altcoins for you to invest.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
August 03, 2020, 04:15:38 AM
A very obscure project for sure, but I have actually seen quite some hype on /biz/ about it, maybe from paid shillers or from investors that are genuinely excited about it, who knows. Its market cap is still very low so if you have any gamble money to spend, it could be a solid wild card pick, but definitely dont throw any serious money into it, its way too risky for that.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
July 31, 2020, 02:52:52 AM
I know this project ,they did initial exchange Offering some time ago, I think 2019 in probit exchange,the rate was around $1 but after then I lost knowledge about it, I think the best you should do is to carry out more research before you invest in it. And remember to invest what you can afford to loose.

Do you have any links where i can read about this project to know more about it? Do they have a telegram group, im new to this and was looking forward to atleast somewhere. Thanks.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/curio/
You can go there and find out all the information about this project. As far as I can tell, they have had a huge rally in the past few days, but their liquidity is not really too large to help keep the price of the token stable, quite risky to be able to invest.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
July 31, 2020, 12:17:36 AM
Yes its a legit project I also joined bounty before from them if Im not mistaken and got paid the idea is good but not so promising in the long term so I suggest DYOR before deciding to put your hard-earned money, you can also consider more promising projects like eth,xrp or any coins in top 200.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
July 31, 2020, 12:11:25 AM
I know this project ,they did initial exchange Offering some time ago, I think 2019 in probit exchange,the rate was around $1 but after then I lost knowledge about it, I think the best you should do is to carry out more research before you invest in it. And remember to invest what you can afford to loose.

Do you have any links where i can read about this project to know more about it? Do they have a telegram group, im new to this and was looking forward to atleast somewhere. Thanks.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
July 30, 2020, 07:56:41 PM
Curio (CUR) tokens including those that are still fairly new, only released late in 2019. Actually there are still many possibilities
for this Curio project to growing, especially can be listed on popular exchanges. Right now the Curio listing project on the Probit
exchange is not a good coin listing there. So my suggestion is to postpone the desire to invest in Curio (CUR), it is too risky if you
have to invest now. Just invest in projects that are indeed listed on popular exchanges.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 30, 2020, 07:41:38 PM
Cur is a good project and not really new. I think it's last year project but please it's not about investing it's about timing to avoid you entering at the wrong hour so if you want to invest do your thorough research and know if it's worth your investment or not. We are have our intentions of investing in a project. Research  ease you the stress so DYOR.
This project has been in operation for almost 1 year, but they still do not have any new updates. And they are not listed on larger exchanges, too dangerous for us to invest in this project.
well that's worth questioning because now to make the price of cryptocurrency at the exchange place go up then there must be good news that can trigger investors to enter and support the project again so that it will provide a price increase, but if it is not done then it will definitely be difficult to make prices go up as you say it's been a year but there is no progress and there is no price increase.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
July 30, 2020, 10:43:10 AM
Hi , I have never invested for a project , i need to invest for a project...
If you really want to gain some profit, please take a look at BTCLife.Global project.
Activity: 824
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 30, 2020, 05:03:48 AM
Cur is a good project and not really new. I think it's last year project but please it's not about investing it's about timing to avoid you entering at the wrong hour so if you want to invest do your thorough research and know if it's worth your investment or not. We are have our intentions of investing in a project. Research  ease you the stress so DYOR.
This project has been in operation for almost 1 year, but they still do not have any new updates. And they are not listed on larger exchanges, too dangerous for us to invest in this project.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
July 30, 2020, 05:00:17 AM
Hi , I have never invested for a project , i need to invest for a project and i have an idea to invest on this project - https://curioinvest.com/car/4

No one can do this for you, you must give your decision yourself. I had just considered their website that you gave and I have some comments, their website is really very bad including outside and content, this thing shows that they are not really professional yet and quite superficial
Activity: 434
https://www.payaccept.net/
July 29, 2020, 05:59:45 PM
Activity: 1048
July 29, 2020, 05:57:08 PM
If you have not previously invested in a bounty project, I think you need to reconsider because investing in a high-risk project, especially if you do not have experience about ICO projects. my advice is better you invest in crypto that is clearly evident or included in the top list in this market, especially BTC / USDT to minimize your losses.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
July 29, 2020, 05:43:57 PM
The project has a pretty good track record and not too bad so far, this project is still very new in this market but I feel this project has the potential to gain higher popularity in the coming year. Now all the choices go back to yourself, are you ready to invest for the long term in a new project because it is very risky, but if I were you then at least I just put in or invest with money that is ready to be lost but still with careful calculation so that if the future of the project is able to increase, then our investment produces a good return.

would you like to tell me, where is the place to trade this project my friend ?
because i don't see this project in coinmarketcap site, wich mean this project is not tradeable yet in my opinion
thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
July 29, 2020, 04:55:17 PM

To invest in a project is not a bad thing nor a bad idea or decision to carry out. But do a proper research on it before you make a move and thirdly don't put in funds u can't afford to loose. My advice here is when you want to invest in all this new up coming coin just make use of your spare cash. Money you know it won't hurt you if you loose it.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 29, 2020, 03:07:31 PM

It's true that the price of this curioinvest drop a lots but its not a scam token. it's still fighting to survive in crypto market  Even recently it get increased a lot. But price can drop again. So better don't invest on it

Trading bots on probit exchange keep doing rapid and obvious pump and dump (wash trading) for CURIO token. I've been taking advantage of CUR volatility on that exchange but stopped when BTC started pushing up hard. Personally I can't go long term on such token, even though the project aim look unique.
I never care about the projects listed at small exchanges, it's too risky and the price could collapse at any time. In the past I was stuck with projects like that, so I would never make that mistake
It's hard to invest into something that you aren't sure, asking for some advise needs to be well balance before making any
commitment or any investment, here are influenced and factors that will make project to withstand the dumped, you have to be more active and you need to double check every information to make sure that once you decide you are willing
to take the risk at all cause.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 29, 2020, 02:28:27 PM

Curioinvest project is good enough but make sure the team are active and also watch their roadmap and make sure it's been followed, it's a small project with small marketcap but can bring big profits in future
So you want to bet with small projects in this market? I see a lot of small projects like this in this market and their prices are constantly collapsing. It's too risky for us to invest in projects like this
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
July 29, 2020, 02:25:28 PM

Curioinvest project is good enough but make sure the team are active and also watch their roadmap and make sure it's been followed, it's a small project with small marketcap but can bring big profits in future
Activity: 1204
July 29, 2020, 09:42:20 AM

It's true that the price of this curioinvest drop a lots but its not a scam token. it's still fighting to survive in crypto market  Even recently it get increased a lot. But price can drop again. So better don't invest on it

Trading bots on probit exchange keep doing rapid and obvious pump and dump (wash trading) for CURIO token. I've been taking advantage of CUR volatility on that exchange but stopped when BTC started pushing up hard. Personally I can't go long term on such token, even though the project aim look unique.
I believe that curioinvest is intended primarily for enthusiasts who love exclusive and rare cars, and also make a lot of money from it. In any case, only in the future curio will cover the cost of a certain volume of cars, therefore there is a certain guarantee of profit in the long term in this project. But in the near future it is not worth hoping for income from curioinvest.
Pages:
Jump to: