Pages:
Author

Topic: should i invest to this project ? - page 9. (Read 6223 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
July 19, 2020, 12:33:15 PM
You should't invest your money into something that you really don't know what it is, especially if you're never invest on anything before. Better for you to invest into something that have bigger potential, have a lot of advantages, huge volume trading, and big communities. Or you can also try to looking for investing on stocks that have a real value on real world.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
July 19, 2020, 10:56:22 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency is always risky, there is no guarantee that your investment will be profitable, so it is very difficult to suggest investing here. I think if you want to invest in a project you should research everything about that project and the project team. There are many scam projects on the market now; We need to be more vigilant to avoid falling victim to all these scandalous projects. Hopefully you will make a thoughtful decision.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 19, 2020, 10:19:19 AM
all investments have risks, especially in the crypto currency is also certainly a huge risk, in my opinion Curio this project is still active, although it is still ranked 2333, this project can have the opportunity to top 1000 coinmarketcap
They can easily go to the top 1000 if a small pump happens, but that's not the goal. If we invest in this project then we should hope they can grow and go into the top 300 altcoin in this market.
Activity: 464
July 19, 2020, 09:33:31 AM
Investing in new altcoins is risky, so consider carefully if you want to invest in it. I personally came across this project and it's nothing too special, they have listed in exchanges since 2019 but now they continue to sell to raise funds, it's really hard to understand.
better in existing coins that have huge daily trading volume, new projects still uncertain about its future . will they stay alive for long time or just for short time only. there are alot better than OP mentioned in market, or maybe we will participate in binance IEO that will announced again in near time.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 19, 2020, 09:10:30 AM
Investing in new altcoins is risky, so consider carefully if you want to invest in it. I personally came across this project and it's nothing too special, they have listed in exchanges since 2019 but now they continue to sell to raise funds, it's really hard to understand.
Activity: 588
July 19, 2020, 08:33:40 AM
Hi , I have never invested for a project , i need to invest for a project and i have an idea to invest in this project - https://curioinvest.com/car/4
But I need your opinions about this project? Is it a Scam project?
Will it be Profitable for me?

I don't think it is a scam project but I have been fooled more than once.

Still, just do your own research and act on it. It is your money and doesn't just take any answer because if you lose or win you will face the consequences, not the people suggest you.
Its always good to take suggestions before making any investment but more importantly it's your decision that's why always put an extra effort to do your own research before making a decision regarding project investment. So make a deep research on the project to get fully aware of itself, so you would get a better instinct about the investment.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
July 19, 2020, 08:20:40 AM
all investments have risks, especially in the crypto currency is also certainly a huge risk, in my opinion Curio this project is still active, although it is still ranked 2333, this project can have the opportunity to top 1000 coinmarketcap
Investment always have a risk, for crypto its on different level compare to stocks. I wouldn't be so optimistic about the future, it's just a potential, but it seems their latest token sale is successful and they aren't asking that much compare to other projects, there's a chance this coin will go up.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
July 19, 2020, 07:58:47 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
July 19, 2020, 07:19:55 AM
I do not see any potential from this project, so I will never invest in it. You can do research if you are interested. But I recommend you abandon it and look at other altcoins better
During this time, it's best to only invest in existing projects because it is good enough for you to make a profit. Actually new projects have a lot of risks and if not careful then the loss of money can completely happen. I have faced this many times in the past and investing in new projects has only made me spend more time. Of course, there will be many good projects but it will be difficult to find.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 19, 2020, 05:18:50 AM
Hi , I have never invested for a project , i need to invest for a project and i have an idea to invest on this project - https://curioinvest.com/car/4
But i need your opinions about this project ? Is it a Scam project ?
Will it be Profitable for me ?

I don't think it is a scam project but i have been fooled more than once.

Still, just do your own research and act on it. It is your money and don't just take any answer because if you lose or win you will face the consequences not the people suggest you.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
July 18, 2020, 12:13:18 PM
he's not holding this token but he was looking for an opinion about this project and the majority of people have disagreed for him to invest in this coin. I think it's better never to invest in a coin that doesn't have utility usage and this will make the project will be very difficult to compete with another platform.
Indeed it's better as you said, but I see the Curioinvest project is still very updated and their tokens still survive in Exchange, this means their project is a good project. Last year, I saw many Bounty hunters joining their Bounty, and they still paid participants, so it was definitely this is not a scam project.
Maybe they are not a scam project, but there is no guarantee that they will bring profits to investors. They do not have too much liquidity and are not listed at major exchanges, so the opportunity for pump prices is very low
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 18, 2020, 12:06:56 PM
he's not holding this token but he was looking for an opinion about this project and the majority of people have disagreed for him to invest in this coin. I think it's better never to invest in a coin that doesn't have utility usage and this will make the project will be very difficult to compete with another platform.
Indeed it's better as you said, but I see the Curioinvest project is still very updated and their tokens still survive in Exchange, this means their project is a good project. Last year, I saw many Bounty hunters joining their Bounty, and they still paid participants, so it was definitely this is not a scam project.
Agree thinking this is not scam project but in my opinion Curioinvest not a good profitable project for a holder. I was bought IEO price even after start trading then price drop to drop. At least i have still holding right now with I'll never late for sold and leave.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 18, 2020, 11:59:02 AM
Curio Invest is not a good one to investment materials it’s my own research. Haven’t any liquidity exchange, secondly i think it’s a underrated as per as total supply, here nothing interesting like products. CUR IEO's was Probit exchange though when price was good than dropped a lot of times.             
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
July 18, 2020, 10:47:25 AM
I do not see any potential from this project, so I will never invest in it. You can do research if you are interested. But I recommend you abandon it and look at other altcoins better
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
July 18, 2020, 10:43:13 AM
There are many altcoins that did not develop in the first stage, but after a while they developed and became a great altcoin. That is why he said it was too early to evaluate this project
It is only partially fixed by not developing at the first stage it will be difficult to be great, the community is now watching from the initial session so that he will know whether or not the project is developing.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
July 18, 2020, 10:00:50 AM
If you have never invest on crypto project, then you should have financial advisor for your investment.
There are some risks in investing, no guarantee that your investment will be profitable, except you know the
project you want to invest will become a success project later.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 18, 2020, 03:13:41 AM
It is still too early to judge this project as a scam, there is no evidence yet. But if you invest in it now, I believe you will be at a great risk, this is not a good altcoin and they do not have too much liquidity.
If this project didn't give birth to good Altcoin, why do you say that it's still too early to judge this project as scam ? Is not every analysis and research on a project that is always done earlier to be able to assess it in full, even though authentic evidence does not yet exist.
Activity: 517
Merit: 100
July 18, 2020, 01:58:35 AM
Hi , I have never invested for a project , i need to invest for a project and i have an idea to invest on this project - https://curioinvest.com/car/4

If I see the project is very promising. But I cannot recommend anything uncertain. Because if there are scams, then we are the part that makes you lose. I think you need to analyze yourself in this matter. Search for information in various media. And see the comments of people who have already invested there.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 15, 2020, 04:08:56 AM

Cryptocurrency investment advice is one of the toughest to get because none is without risks which means that to invest in any, one must clearly understand what he is going into so that no blame will be cast on anyone. Also, if you are new to crypto investing, my candid advice is going for major coins first to have a good picture of everything, how investing works out, price fluctuations etc such that even if it dumps in price you will be rest assured it will likely increase unlike new projects just like the one you want to invest in which might dump and finds it hard to rise.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 15, 2020, 03:21:13 AM
If we are going to invest in a project we need to search everything about the poject and the team. I believe that there are so many scam project that is now operating to scam everyone, so we need to be more careful to avoid lossing funds, i think we need to select the team that has an experience and already run a succesful project before so that we can avoid being victimized on scam project. We really need to select the legitimate project before its too late.
Pages:
Jump to: