Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I just go commit suicide? - page 14. (Read 2918 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 124
April 30, 2018, 12:03:52 PM
Diversification is important in crypto currency world. The first thing to understand is to know the risks and know how to manage and minimize it. Buying ETH just because of the hype is a mistake that you have to learn from and use it as one of the best lessons you have ever learned. It is not yet a loss unless you sell it during bloodbath. Be strong and you have to understand that red days shall pass and life is more valuable than any coin out there.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
April 30, 2018, 11:59:33 AM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh
Well, is it true that money is the root of all evil. Why you kill your self because Eth is $459 that time? Don't you think that there is still tomorrow, there is still months and if you see holding is not easy but it is risky. Just think of thefuture not in your present.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 11:56:13 AM
Invest another 25 k and post here something when market will crash again afterwards Grin
Honestly, you should accept risks before making an investment decision. That how it is work
This person who plans to commit suicide does'nt know the risks when investing. He don't know the word patient when eth market fell down. Yes he did'nt know the big risks in cryptocurrency and must understand price is unstable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
April 05, 2018, 11:54:35 AM
Invest another 25 k and post here something when market will crash again afterwards Grin
Honestly, you should accept risks before making an investment decision. That how it is work
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 10:15:45 AM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh

Just HOLD for sametime your coins until the price goes back up and get your profit. Bicause your coins are still intact it's just the exchange rate is down.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
April 05, 2018, 09:55:42 AM
First of all, your investment wasn't too bad but you didn't manage it well. First you should have taken profit when ETH went as high as $1200. And as you missed this first interest position, you should've exit your trade when the bear market started and stay in Tether or Fiat. But as you've missed out on all this level, best thing is keep your life and wait for the market corrections to end. ETH will definitely hit that your buy zone soon enough. Ending your life isn't the best of options.
Activity: 33
April 05, 2018, 09:36:26 AM
Ethereum is now down another 100, and now it's 370. I'll tell you the next thing, if you invested the money, you'd be ready to lose it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 09:18:04 AM
I think you Should be grateful that your investment goes to ETH. Patience is the key here - this is just the part of the game when people buy from this dip and get enormous profits.So buckle up and enjoy the rollercoaster!
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 07:28:19 AM
Do not worry, just wait. Let it be your long-term investment. Buy ETH as much as possible and wait for the price to reach 0.3 btc then sell. because ETH has a very good future, maybe even closer to bitcoin prices  Grin
Activity: 75
April 03, 2018, 11:33:30 AM
I invested half of my saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh
Will suicide be able to fully restore the savings you invest? All you get from suicide is regret. You will regret deeply if you do such deeds. I do not think you have the mental readiness to join investment in this world of crypto. There is bad news about bitcoin for a while you directly panic and stress. Though the incident is simple and will not last long.Selanjutnya price in the market will soon rise.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 10:41:16 AM
Man, be happy about the dip and buy more of an asset which will outperform the stock market the next years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
Too desperate. now this price is indeed a downward trend. and we should also understand when you fear it is better not to invest in bitcoin formerly because useless here is full of uncertainty
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 09:51:55 AM
The cryptocurrency world is not for the weak people. Now many investors have losses, but experienced investors know that it is necessary to wait. Do not sell the Ethereum, and in the future you will get a good profit. The Ethereum is a very promising coin. Wink
Easy mate, every problems has its own solution and i think the best way to stay away from the stress of crypto much more on this worst time is to keep your self busy, forget about your investment until such time that it will begin to pump up and everything will comes to normal and you will be profitable. Just hold on and trust this new system.
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
April 03, 2018, 09:18:26 AM
bro are you still alive? i hope so because you are getting rich very soon. just wait for the summer when the market will explode.
schoolboys, housewifes, grandma's will come back to the market and this time a lot bigger then in dec/jan.
Your next topic subject will be: Where do i need to spend my money?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 08:55:27 AM
You must be new to the cryptocurrency world! I can see the Registration Date on your profile 15 January 2018 it has been just three months since you joined this machine forum.(In case you were not involved in other crypto community before)

I just want to suggest you have some patience and wait for at least July 2018 and thanks me later. You don't have to kill yourself for just $25000 wait for a couple of months and your investment will be $50K least.
Activity: 126
April 03, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

Well, be patient, mate.
Nothing's more important than life anyway.
Besides, you are investing that huge amount of money to ETH, which I believe will be rising in near future.
You might want to laugh at this post when you finally make huge profit in the future.
Wish you best of luck!
Activity: 546
April 03, 2018, 08:27:19 AM
Wow! You are a real millionaire! $25K USD is a big money and you just put all of it in ETH? Without knowing the risk of it? Maybe, I will believe in what you said if you have portfolio in picking up a crypto. If you did not do that, it is possible that you are new or a joker.
Commit suicide when ethereum will bullish the market. Right now, just hold your ETH. There is no other way to regain your lose capital.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 03, 2018, 08:26:36 AM
The cryptocurrency world is not for the weak people. Now many investors have losses, but experienced investors know that it is necessary to wait. Do not sell the Ethereum, and in the future you will get a good profit. The Ethereum is a very promising coin. Wink
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
April 03, 2018, 07:38:11 AM
Are you insane? It is just money and if you lose it you still had a chance to earn that amount if you are alive and kicking. Besides you have not lost your money yet if you did not convert it to fiat. Just hold your coins and never lose hope. You did not follow the very first rule in investing which is invest only the money which you can afford to lose to avoid trouble if something goes wrong with your investment.
Activity: 196
April 03, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

killing yourself for little money? Are you serious man? Would that be worth it? You should take a distance from yourself to gain new perspective in life if you're saying things like this...
Pages:
Jump to: