Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I just go commit suicide? - page 12. (Read 2918 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 12:50:50 AM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh

Really? I think you should relax, market will bounce back.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 12:06:47 AM
I invested half of my saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh
One of your own buying Ethereum at such a high price. Should if you want to buy some Ethereum and you hold it in the long run, you should wait until your new low price Ethereum buys it as much as possible. But actually, you do not lose the money you have if you still hold Ethereum until now. If you are still patient and able to hold all Ethereum you have, you are now waiting for the price of Ethereum to be at its peak again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 07, 2018, 11:42:39 PM
If you are investing with ETH, you do not have to worry anymore, because you are already in the right choice. ETH is a very safe coin for investment. Can be seen the current market conditions, the value of ETH continues to increase. In fact, you've got your capital back. Although you are now getting a little profit from ETH because of the new value at $ 767. You do not need to worry, because the value of ETH will still continue to increase. You can earn a huge profit if you hold it any longer and do not rush to sell it.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 09:50:53 PM
We know this is one of the best coins today, If your investment, the price is relaxed, have time to recover my suggestion market, hold your coin
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 09:36:50 PM
I hope you did not yet sold your investment at this point because you are in break-even now and soon you will be in profit. Hey mate, regardless how much money it is, it is definitely not sufficient to anyone's life. Your life is more than any amount of money. Cheer up, God will never abandon you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
May 07, 2018, 08:52:06 PM
You have a good investment, remember that is one of the best altcoin made in the history of crypto so if you buy in ATH you need to wait and better hold if you are a longterm investor. Remember first that don't take a risk if you cannot afford to loose.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 08:21:45 PM
Better to invest on Ethereum rather than some altcoins that are useless in the future. At least Ethereum has already prove something and it would be really useful in the future as an alternate to Bitcoin. Don't worry since almost coins are lowered in value in that month and think of the good side that it is the best time to buy. In that $25,000 worth of ETH it could go double for the next several months and all it need is patience. Don't be sad and don't be a suicidal person maybe you regret taking your life if ETH goes more than a $1000 dollar each.
Activity: 175
May 07, 2018, 08:00:45 PM
Committing suicide is not the answer to your problem.First you should invest what you can afford to loose.And to your coin that drop the price be patience to wait until you gain profit .
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
May 07, 2018, 05:52:59 PM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh
I dont know if you are still alive or you do proceed on committing suicide. Grin but if you do see on the price where ETH did able to reach out then you will surely regret.If you didnt go suicide but rather you panic sell on $400 price then you would really bang your head against on the wall.You shouldnt do such thing because market will eventually recover on a span of time.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
May 07, 2018, 05:29:41 PM
I think this thread is showing us these, cryptocurrencies are so volatile, and you should never give up considering about the best coins which like ethereum, bitcoin, etc for. investing.
This is true on which we do able to see on how volatile the market is.On the time on where op do write this one it did really dip its price but we just recently saw on how ETH did able to recover up again on $800 price. This is why its really not a good thing to think about those suicide things because you just lost up money. On the very first place you shouldnt risk on the money that you cant afford to lose up. There no guarantee on making money and you should really ready always for the risk.
Activity: 448
May 07, 2018, 05:01:33 PM
I think this thread is showing us these, cryptocurrencies are so volatile, and you should never give up considering about the best coins which like ethereum, bitcoin, etc for. investing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 04:47:14 PM
I was worried when I saw this topic. OP Last Active: May 04, 2018. I hope you did not give up. Of course, it is difficult not to succumb to depression, but making investments you must always be ready for significant downs.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
May 07, 2018, 02:22:35 PM
Think twice my dear, nothing is worth dying for, you work for the money you are talking about and you can still work and earn more than that amount so why should you kill yourself for just 25'000 dollars?. Please just be patient because the market is rising gradually and I believe it will soon go above the capital you invested in ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 02:16:03 PM
This thread is one of my favourite threads. It just proves how money isn't important at all and cryptomarkets are open to anything. OP thought he lost money but now everything is recovered.

At least if he hasn't sold by now Tongue
Let this be your lesson OP, and remember 25000 is nothing when you look at the whole picture.
Activity: 266
Blockchain with solar energy
May 07, 2018, 02:03:05 PM
This thread is one of my favourite threads. It just proves how money isn't important at all and cryptomarkets are open to anything. OP thought he lost money but now everything is recovered.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 05:45:35 AM
Why did you have to place everything in just one coin? It wasn't a good move but since you already have it then the best thing you could do is just hold on to it until it reaches back to the amount you have bought it.
Activity: 378
May 06, 2018, 05:07:25 AM
If everything with you is good so far, then you can already see how much your investment has grown! You did the right thing, do not give up! Until the end of the year, you will multiply your investment by 2-3 times, I give a guarantee!
Activity: 210
May 06, 2018, 04:53:43 AM
This thread will be nice to read and share when ETH will hit ~2000USD. It will be the perfect example why we should HODL Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
May 06, 2018, 04:45:32 AM
wo wo wo wo .. relax, be patient bro..!!
Do not kill yourself, Cobalihat price now! ETH has returned guys .... ETH rate is now around $ 785 and looks set to continue up until the end of 2018.
So let's go on holiday ...
Activity: 27
May 06, 2018, 04:09:55 AM
well its almost 800$ right now so i think you should be happy! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: