Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I just go commit suicide? - page 13. (Read 2918 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
May 06, 2018, 04:04:55 AM
Just hold it, i'm glad you invested your money into ethereum and not some other unknown coins. Have faith on it, i'm sure even 700$+ for 1 ethereum is still cheap, i'm pretty sure the price will be much higher than that in a year or so. And please don't go commit suicide! life is too awesome and beautiful for that, don't waste your precious life, please...

EDIT : Just checked into his account and I couldn't believe what I just saw.

I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.

I invested $100,000 into ETH when it was at $800. I was wondering if I should sell and re-buy or hold? Will ETH reach $800 again this year?  Huh

I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.

Dear OP, you are a terrible liar.

I don't know why would he waste his time lying on bitcointalk, maybe he feels alone and like to troll people for fun ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 04, 2018, 01:27:12 AM
Diversification is important in crypto currency world. The first thing to understand is to know the risks and know how to manage and minimize it. Buying ETH just because of the hype is a mistake that you have to learn from and use it as one of the best lessons you have ever learned. It is not yet a loss unless you sell it during bloodbath. Be strong and you have to understand that red days shall pass and life is more valuable than any coin out there.
But there should be some limit to this diversification too. Holding more than 5 coins would become pain in the neck with time. Keeping track of so many cons at the same time is a difficult job for sure. Moreover, I recommend this path to those who doesn’t want to understand bitcoin. If someone is really into getting rich and living a lavish future, he should only buy bitcoin and hold.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
May 04, 2018, 01:25:58 AM
Just hold it, i'm glad you invested your money into ethereum and not some other unknown coins. Have faith on it, i'm sure even 700$+ for 1 ethereum is still cheap, i'm pretty sure the price will be much higher than that in a year or so. And please don't go commit suicide! life is too awesome and beautiful for that, don't waste your precious life, please...

EDIT : Just checked into his account and I couldn't believe what I just saw.

I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.

I invested $100,000 into ETH when it was at $800. I was wondering if I should sell and re-buy or hold? Will ETH reach $800 again this year?  Huh

I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.

Dear OP, you are a terrible liar.
May 04, 2018, 01:03:08 AM
What's OP stats now? Did he already sold all his ETH for loss or still hold it until now? If he is still HOLDing all his ETH, then congrats, your investment will likely comeback to you because ETH current price is almost same with your buying price ($720). Just need a little more time to it increase more higher than now.

Well one thing that we know for sure is that OP is still alive, if you look at his profil he is still active and even logged in today  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
May 03, 2018, 10:38:45 PM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh

Of course not.  Market's go up and down all the time.  It's part of the game.  You can always mitigate risk by spreading your investment around.  Also, don't invest more than you are willing to lose.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 10:09:18 PM
I see the current price is $ 775 and you are at a safe point because your capital is back and I hope you are fine after writing on this thread .. continue to be patient and hold for a long time then you will find ETH at the price of $ 2500
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
May 03, 2018, 10:03:27 PM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh
are you really going to kill yourself? You better defend your ETH and you should assume your ETH is lost .. You do not have to think about it anymore, let's just say you are a long-term investment but you have to keep monitoring price movements in fear market when your ETH buy for $ 25,000 starts up even in beyond your purchase price and then you start selling it.
Activity: 100
May 03, 2018, 09:23:00 AM
Don't give up on my friends, you should be glad you voted for ETH, not some other counterfeit currency. This is a long - term bullish project, because now the new tokens are exchanged for it. I didn't sell it at the first $1,000 or so.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 09:13:38 AM
The price of ether exceeded $740. I hope that the author of all good, he did not write anything since the end of March.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
May 03, 2018, 09:06:36 AM
Any update? I hope you didn't sell all your ETH at a loss since the price is back to your initial investment now. I think ETH price will go higher than your entry price soon so GL
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
May 03, 2018, 08:55:48 AM
What's OP stats now? Did he already sold all his ETH for loss or still hold it until now? If he is still HOLDing all his ETH, then congrats, your investment will likely comeback to you because ETH current price is almost same with your buying price ($720). Just need a little more time to it increase more higher than now.
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
May 03, 2018, 08:04:16 AM
Like any wise investors would say, never put all the eggs in one basket, but don't you worry I'm pretty sure that the value will be back in no time, just put a little faith in Ethereum and surely the prices will go back to the way it was or even better by the last quarter of the year, where every coins is expected to surge like before. it may be stressful and i understand it but bear with it, patience is the key here, it won't be easy but hang on it, suicide is not the answer, patience is.
May 03, 2018, 06:19:02 AM
There is still hope don't give up yet, I hope you still hold your ETH because it's now back to your buying price. I think this week or next week ETH is going to be over 1000$
Activity: 210
May 03, 2018, 06:11:37 AM
The decline in the world of Cryptocurrency is a natural thing.
Never commit suicide just because of coins, you can try again to wait for the ETH to go up.
And today on May 03, 2018 I see ETH in Coin Market Cap up to 4.8% that the ETH sign could have gone up more than this.
Always sure and positive thinking on Cryptocurrency. Do not panic.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
May 03, 2018, 04:35:51 AM
Dude what i can say is just don't give up, maybe it's not a good thing to buy on all time high but i believe it's more suicidal if you'll be seeing your withdrawn money as 700 something dollars then later it will be rising up again. You will suffer more if you don't really have the guts to wait until you recover and have some gain from your former loss. Just wait until the 2018 ends if you can, Live like it's a normal day and be a millionaire before the year end dude. No TA needed for this comment but what i am saying is this is just a start for this industry go grow and grow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 03:50:32 AM

you don't hurry to lose courage, it is only $25,000, don't worry and get it together, you don't hurry, at the moment the market is gradually restored therefore patience, become the participant of a baunty of the companies, it will distract you and + to it you also you will earn.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 03:44:36 AM
Do not panic, do not make decisions when your mind is in turmoil and without long thinking, you will not find the solution. Calm yourself, ponder, understand first about the ETH journey. Use your patience for the main. ETH is now an increasingly popular coin in crypto, ETH being altcoins number 1 in crypto. ETH cooperation with ICO is everywhere. ETH is now also beginning to increase in every day. Believe me, you will get your money back and you will benefit from the ETH you are holding now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
May 03, 2018, 03:30:21 AM
I hope this man is still alive:

Last Active: April 30, 2018, 03:07:38 AM

ETH price is 720$ again! Cryptocurrency market is very risky, don't invest your last money if to lose this money is enough for killing yourself. You are crazy!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 03:04:33 AM
I invested half of my saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh
Will suicide be able to fully restore the savings you invest? All you get from suicide is regret. You will regret deeply if you do such deeds. I do not think you have the mental readiness to join investment in this world of crypto. There is bad news about bitcoin for a while you directly panic and stress. Though the incident is simple and will not last long.Selanjutnya price in the market will soon rise.

ETH is good for long-time hodling, so don't be in such a hurry to kill yourself. Better wait for year or two and your investments will be doubled. That was such a wise decision to invest into ETH. But in future try to diversify your investments between two or more alts.
Activity: 140
April 30, 2018, 12:59:38 PM
will you suicide solve the problem and make your savings back? eth is the long-term investment and the patience you need right now, now the market is looking green, this is the beginning of the upswing that will happen I am sure if the year-end eth will reach $ 2000- $ 3000
Pages:
Jump to: