Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign? - page 12. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Do not quit, because there's no gain or reward in quitting. look deeply to the project and the team running it.join them and follow the rules..
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
These are the experiences the bounty hunter faces steadily in this industry. You do not have to quit because of this disappointment. Learn from the mistakes and keep trying. This is how this industry works
Activity: 463
Merit: 102
That’s happened with almost every bounty Hunter here on this forum...it is a difficult job of bounty hunting and may be u may also not earn anything for your 2-3 months of work and you start to get depressed with results like this....still i am glad in the end you found a good project
Activity: 65
KYC on bounty hunters.its a very good idea.  it reduce multiple account, but when it asked us to make some payment for our eligible tokens from our job, it make me feel so bad. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Consider this decision carefully. Because, as you know the value of the bounty depends on the status of the general market. Many people go through the good times with bounty in 2017. But this year's trend is hard for the bounty, ICO. if you pass this stage. Bounty is still a nice job to pursue passionate to achieve worthy worth.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
You may only leave when the bounty has been completed and you have not produced coins to sell again, then you may not follow it and also have to leave the old signature.
Activity: 341
It depends on the individual's choice. I never give up on joining the bonus campaign. This is my way of earning money. Although this work is quite hard and time consuming compared to buying a penny and selling to make a profit. I have little capital so I joined the bounty.

Even now, the Bounty is gradually gaining in popularity, which means that people will get less money. I still do bounty. I hope the developers will find out how to filter and limit the scammers.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
Why you should you quit on joining bounty campaign? There are no any money investments that comes out from yourself when you participate on bounty campaigns then why do you want to quit ? Doing bounties also requires risk because not all the time we can make money out of it, sometimes we got nothing because of fake bounties but keep going and have patience in doing it.
Activity: 196
Of course this is bad news for everyone and there is a solution for everyone here, but there is not only disappointment but also the payment is there too, so there is the choice of everyone, but I will not give up the bounty since it does not have a big income though rarely, but it so it does not take much effort, so I do not advise you to throw a bounty, but just wait and hope for excellent payouts, and it will definitely be
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
Conducting kyc for bounty hunters is a good one cus many Hunters are joining bounties with multiple account so as to accumulate access and dump them when listed on exchange so you shouldn't be bothered with that but forcing bounty hunters to purchase token is what I don't think is right
Activity: 415
The bounty campaign has now made the bounty hunters very disappointed. Most bounty campaigns don't seem to be worth participating. It's a lot of time wasted and not rewarded every day. This is a very frustrating thing.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Recently, a lot of bounty are scammers, there is nothing you can do about it, the KYC procedure scares many people. To all this, it is worth adding that the number of participants in the bounty companies has increased. As a result, the income is very low. And yet managers often arrogate to themselves a part of the award-winning hunters.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Bounty campaigns clearly bring now less profit than before in 2017, I think that on the whole this is due to the general decline of the market, but I'm thinking that the participation in bounty is still quite a profitable occupation.
even though the market situation is not good but the participants of the bounty campaign will always get money.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
Bounty campaigns clearly bring now less profit than before in 2017, I think that on the whole this is due to the general decline of the market, but I'm thinking that the participation in bounty is still quite a profitable occupation.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
If you think that you can't always choose the right project, then I think you can consider giving up the bounty. You have to say that you need a lot of experience to participate in the bounty, otherwise you may choose some scam projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I have experienced the same thing you experienced, even I have sent Ethereum a little to them, it turns out that the ICO is a Scam, I am very upset with what I experienced, one thing you must remember is that each bounty we follow does not guarantee the ICO will be successful and do not commit fraud on you and other bounty hunters. You don't give up on being a bounty hunter.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
It depends on the individual's choice. I never give up on joining the bonus campaign. This is my way of earning money. Although this work is quite hard and time consuming compared to buying a penny and selling to make a profit. I have little capital so I joined the bounty.
Yeah, we are have our own way. Our luck in following campaign is not always same as other people. Never given up is beautiful choice because there must be many people who experience it too. If you give up, your account will only be silent for nothing. It's better to use it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I can no longer make much of anything bounty hunting.  I have done all Bounty Hive Twitter Bounties and have made less than 50 bucks.  This is a solid years worth of work and I got noting. 
you need to be patience with this condition.moreover you work on bounty platform such as bountyhive.personally working in this platform make us get less reward.to many people join in that platform.
Activity: 43
Looking at the way our investments are lost always, it is better to add bounty campaigns to replenish some loses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Joining bonuses is a good way to make good money without having to invest capital. Nowadays, there are many who have not received anything when joining the bonus campaign. Why? Perhaps due to the project choice to join their bonuses are not good. Or not to the time the project pay ... In my opinion, you need to study the project carefully to make the correct choice. Follow the requirements of the bonus campaign ... As a matter of fact, you can still make money through bonuses.
Pages:
Jump to: