Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign? - page 14. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10
I think it is not necessary, the present conditions are indeed very difficult for the bounty hunter because most project ended scam and very few of those who pay. as for who pays the price is very short of expectations.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
in my opinion, out of the bounty campaign is a decision that is not very good. Because however when we come out, we can no longer earn an income of crypto. But the bounty is donating large enough.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
many people would think like that when all the bounty that followed not much pay, even tend to end up was not a success. many bounty scattered but very few of them actually pay.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
This is part of the experience of the bounty hunter. I can see that there are some Bounty that should use the KYC. And I think this is not a problem for wearing KYC or not it be our decision. If you are not sure of course you don't need to take KYC. And you also do not need to leave the Bounty.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
If we consider the way bounty has been these few months, the scam of projects and how some managers and some projects handle their bounty hunters, I agree with you. But the thing is there are some bounties that worth hunting. So I am concluding by saying Never quit.
copper member
Activity: 364
It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

Quitters are losers. How can we grab the oppurtunity to become financially stable if we stop. There are a lot more to learn in crypto just keep the learning process so that you can benefit the hard work.
Activity: 168
why should you stop participating in the bounty campaign? from your story already answered right? that not all bounty campaigns from an ico are bad, actually bad or not an ico depends on you assessing ico, because currently the rating that is on the ico site is not a guarantee that ico is good, sometimes there is also ico that looks bad and has a rating the bad one becomes a successful ico, and vice versa, so you don't have to stop participating in the bounty campaign, just be more careful in sorting out and choosing an ico.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Now a days mostly people's are frustrating because from bounty compains having coins mostly values are still under process and alot of finished are still coins distribution are not start but not panic and pressurised  because it would be change and come to again it's peak so don't be quite to joining compaigns.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

I also think of that before because I am not gaining anymore in these campaign because I am always being a victim of a scam so i somehow lose hope and get tired but then again I realized there is nothing I can lose in here instead of gaining nothing then I will still continue to do bounty until I gain money again instead of just doing nothing and gaining nothing
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
Just because there are many fake bounty campaigns nowadays, you are going to quit. No. There are still legit bounty campaigns you have just to be wise in picking which bounty would you like to participate for. Have some research about the bounty you are planning to join to.
Activity: 504
Bounty campaigns are very difficult to choose now. Due to the rise of scammers and of flop coins it is hard to find a coin that will do good in the long run. Trying to earn money with bounty campaigns is tough. You just gotta choose the right ones.

Well, as we know after the campaigns are being done for weeks and sometimes months, some ICOs become successful while others turned out not to be. Quitting bounty campaign would not really be necessary, but getting into ICO campaigns with prospects should be of the essence. Bounty campaigns are done in the hope of getting awesome rewards at the end. Keep up that good work, mate.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
actually, this is only you that will know the answer because if you think that you can earn more rewards from the bounty campaign, you don't have to quit for joining the bounty campaign. you can still join in any bounty campaign and join in any campaign for the ico so you can be able to earn more rewards and you can make more money. but if you don't want to wait for a long time to receive the bounty then you don't have to join in any bounty. I think it still better to join in the bounty campaign because at least, you can earn the token and you can sell it for making money.
Activity: 35
Bounty campaigns are very difficult to choose now. Due to the rise of scammers and of flop coins it is hard to find a coin that will do good in the long run. Trying to earn money with bounty campaigns is tough. You just gotta choose the right ones.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
No i cannot quit on joining bounty compaign because it is the main thing in this work for earn coins and get the profit but if i dont do this bounty work then i cannot earn the coins and my work is over with prevoius bounty and i am in great loss so that i dont do this step at any cost.
Activity: 22
Follow me Bounty campaigns are really uncertain about the rewards you will end up getting, generally, the amount of projects that require KYC and initial deposits to them are minimal, so you can keep trying to find simpler campaigns with a reliable team behind it.
Activity: 770
a bounty is bad doesn't mean describing the bounty the other look bad. Although some did have a similar fate certainly still remain several bounties that will keep promising and provide payment. but that is clearly not required necessarily cost bounty to pay and if anything like it then leave it out because it would have been an indication of a scam.
Activity: 45
No, I think the bounty activity is good and worth attending. We can get some compensation by joining the bounty.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think you should keep on joining bounty campaign even though the bounty today is harder like the way it used to be before. There are lots of bounty campaign need to pass the  KYC and sometimes required online identification. And more bounty campaign failed and the feeling that you wasted your effort. But, despite of those experiences I still keep on joining and everyday still hoping that i will earn more money. If you or I quit or stop then it is the end of my source of income which is actually a big help on my financial stability and buy our wants.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
I think if there is a team asking for 0.1 ETH to get rewards from the bounty that you are working on, I have never heard of it.
What is clear is that if you are a gift hunter, it is not feasible to give ETH to the team, all you do is introduce the project to many people to invest.
do not  give the ETH to the team because the project is definitely a scams project.
Activity: 148
I think it takes some methods to participate in the bounty. First of all, you want to get profit from it. Then you have to find a good bounty project, which determines whether you can get more profit from it, and you need to pay attention to the telegram, at any time. It is very important to pay attention to the dynamics of this bounty project.
Pages:
Jump to: