Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign? - page 29. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
What is the point of being afraid? Fear does not help you make money! Participation in the bounty is a risk of wasting time, but you will not lose money if you invested
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
why you should stop joining bounty? is there a problem for bounty and do you feel aggrieved with bounty. I think it's not the right decision to quit because now the bounty campaign is still easy to run and easy to get profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
No, Joining bounty campaign is very easy and not need too much of your time and you can post and quote at your convenient time so you don't need to quit.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
do not have to stop to become a bounty hunter maybe the strategy in following the project is less than the maximum. my advice just continue do not stop if you still need money, maybe with that money you can invest.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.
You cant blame anyone here but yourself,because youre a quitter,always remember when joining bounty campaigns,you must read the rules and must check all the details,so when you apply confidentiality and trust is what you will be given in that particular campaign..

There are many campaigns without kyc requirements you can join them, also if you find find something suspicious about a bounty campaign or the project never promote them, choose your bounty campaigns wisely.
Most of the campaign that requires KYC are the campaign who's legitimate (though i dont say that all of them,because theres really a scammer everywhere)
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Hundreds of new ICOs keep on launching very month and it is known from research that 80% of the ICOs which get launched in a year are fake or never get listed on any exchanges. So we have to be careful in choosing an ICO whether to take part in it's bounty program or to invest in it.  ICOs do ask for KYC but they ask it from the investors and not from the bounty participants. Atleast until now I have not come across any ICO which had asked for KYC form its bounty participants. So you must have known it from that itself that it was going to be a scam. I am sorry for your loss but you have to be more careful in choosing an ICO.
Activity: 333
Joining a bounty campaign that requires you a KYC before you will get paid for you hard work is something that not acceptable for us. That campaign is just worthless as garbage, They just want you to reveal your identity and it will use that against you for some reason or the worse scenario they will steal your identtity,Just pick for a campaign that will not required KYC and there plenty of them here.
Activity: 1358
bounty hunters want them to contribute 0.1 eth? well that's scam ICO for me, its good that you quit their bounty campaign right away. We should not quit joining bounty campaigns, there are many bounty campaigns that no requires KYC so I hope that bounty campaign that you joined will successful.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Almost all of us have experienced that but it made us gain knowledge and experience in choosing the right one. We must also consider the managers that are handling the campaigns. Sometimes luck is needed to land a good bounty campaign. Just don't loose hope in joining bounty campaigns for it will surely give you some profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
There are many campaigns without kyc requirements you can join them, also if you find find something suspicious about a bounty campaign or the project never promote them, choose your bounty campaigns wisely.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

Experienced is the best teacher as you go along you can choice the good bounty manager with a good reward. I'm not confident with the bounty that has been manage by the developer itself as they can manipulate the rules of the bounty in favor of them. Although it's not an assurance that a reputable bounty manager can give you rewards in the end of the bounty but it's more realistic than those not known bounty managers. Good luck with the SONDER bounty hope you get the good reward from them.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yeah I am avoiding bounty campaigns that require KYC as they may stole our personal information and still we can't be sure if they really are legit. I am not sure about that because I am not in a bounty that has  KYC requirements. There are actually a lot of successful bounty campaigns that does not require KYC and a lot of them will still exist in the future depending on the situation. Bounty campaigns are goodto hunt these days depending on our luck and effort. Huge profit can be earned if we really work hard for it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think these instances of ICOs that are not good in handling bounty campaigns should not give us bounty hunters an impression that majority of bounty campaigns are not good. This instances should give us a lesson that we should be very careful on joining bounty campaigns so that are efforts would not go into waste.

Yeah try make it a habit to read and google the ico behind the campaign as well. It will save you a lot of time and effort from joining a bogus campaign. I think it is worth it to join bounties so don't quit just yet, just learn to be a little more cautious
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
I for my part messure the importance of a bounty for me, how well the effort and work load is in balance with the "payment". I had really promising ICO's where they had a massive bounty programm with a reward system which would not apply to at least 60% of all participants. They had build in so many hurdles, so that more than half of the people would miss some requirements for sure and their work would only be in favor of the company. I always pass on those once. 

Yes, some do indeed seem to make the rules as difficult as possible.  However, for those campaigns you diligence can be extra rewarding if you do pass all the hurdles and others fail.

As for the OP... crypto is a high risk thing, even in bounties you can be burnt, but instead of wasting money, you waste time.  Move on to the next one and hope it works out in your favour.
Activity: 38
I for my part messure the importance of a bounty for me, how well the effort and work load is in balance with the "payment". I had really promising ICO's where they had a massive bounty programm with a reward system which would not apply to at least 60% of all participants. They had build in so many hurdles, so that more than half of the people would miss some requirements for sure and their work would only be in favor of the company. I always pass on those once. 
Activity: 112
For me their is no reason why we should quit in bounties  ,first of all we get paid on what we do and it is all for free not like on the other sites that you need to invest for you or us to be paid .This kind of job doing some of campaigns are good to have money for free .All you have to do is to patient and also answering some questions here in bounties for us to have a salary when the campaign is done
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Sometimes you will stumble upon scam ICOs, and sometimes you will get victimized and fooled for your efforts and worse, your finances. What's important is you learn from this lessons. You shouldn't let yourself get scared of joining bounty programs as a lot of these bounties offer good rewards in the end.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105

haha yeah that's the world of bounty, but if you need a KYC for bounty that is not very valuable it seems unnecessary to do because it is not comparable with the very sensitive data you give to ICO that has bounty program, but if the result is very much then better take it and do KYC.
Activity: 112
I personally do not like KYC, I'm afraid my data is being misused for political purposes or deceiving others or my data is sold
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I think it mostly depends on your salary, and your further desire to work or not to work. Going into the world of bounty you have to learn many things being not paid for a certain amount of time.
Pages:
Jump to: