Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign? - page 26. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I've never seen any bounty campaign which require their participants to send 0.1 ETH to their team. LOL. What a dump way to scam money from other people. LOL. I think you shouldn't be disappointed about bounty campaign just because of joining in 1 or 2 scam campaigns. There are so many good bounty campaigns to join so if you quit joining bounty so you'll miss a lot of good chance to earn large amount of money Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
This new technology will always lend itself to scams, since anonymity and very few regulations allow it, that's why it's up to us to do our research to know if an ICO is going to work or not, and when the management is bad you can forget about that ICO because they are usually a disaster.
Activity: 202
So you got a good experience behind the events you experienced, as a bounty hunter you should be more careful to follow the project because not all projects are good. being a smart bounty participant we do analysis in many ICO so we will know what a good investment place and not,  and if I think the project is good because based on the analysis then I will also be an investor in the project.
Experience is a good teacher. With the OP's experienced he should learned how to choose a good bounty campaign next time he participate.
Activity: 141
it depends on each person, but I think stop in bounty campaign is very unfortunate, unless we have made unlimited money from this bitcoin, can we stop in bounty campaign, so I think that is not good idea, even though we have many money, it's better for us not to stop following them
Activity: 108
In my opinion, you should quit on joining bounties if you dont want to earn free token rewards to make some profit but i would like to suggest that you mustnt quit on joining bounties because it was a waste if want to earn profit and avoid the chance to get rewards from icos bounty.
Quitting is not an option for me if i were the OP. I would take it as a learning experience on how to select a good bounty campaign. There are just times like that and almost everybody here feel the same. BTW, bounty rewards are not free, it is earned.
Activity: 98
Its part of the experience as a bounty hunter. In my case, I have not been paid in half of the bounties I joined especially when I was new and joined any campaigns I find. But now im more particular in joining bounties and look deeply to the project and the team running it.

What criteria do you take into account? I am almost a newbie as a bounty hunter and would like to know more because I would save a lot of time Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
There are numerous campaigns without kyc prerequisites you can go along with them, additionally in the event that you discover something suspicious about a bounty battle or the undertaking never advance them, pick your bounty campaigns carefully.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
So you got a good experience behind the events you experienced, as a bounty hunter you should be more careful to follow the project because not all projects are good. being a smart bounty participant we do analysis in many ICO so we will know what a good investment place and not,  and if I think the project is good because based on the analysis then I will also be an investor in the project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Well, it is just one of the risks of joining in the bounty. Just be patient bro. We are all the same. Nobody can guarantee that we can get the coins after working for bounty. That is why we must be careful in analyzing which bounty we must participate. I myself will really really consider the transparency of their community and token sale. It is important to choose the ICO with softcap reached. if no clear information, I will not prefer the project. Just move on from that sad experience and try other bounties for sure.
Thats right. We must make the experience a learning, do not give up. I think almost all bounty hunters have experienced it, you are not alone. Begin to look for other more profitable projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Its tough time in whole crypto market. All these regulations and all fud from news and all the hackers attack are pushing market to the lowest levels since November but will not kill this new thing that evolving rapidly and soon we will see new highs believe me. Have  faith
Activity: 68
You should still try to participate on a bounty campaign, I know that what happened to you can be really demotivating, but keep trying I'm sure there are some projects out there that are 100% legit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Well, it is just one of the risks of joining in the bounty. Just be patient bro. We are all the same. Nobody can guarantee that we can get the coins after working for bounty. That is why we must be careful in analyzing which bounty we must participate. I myself will really really consider the transparency of their community and token sale. It is important to choose the ICO with softcap reached. if no clear information, I will not prefer the project. Just move on from that sad experience and try other bounties for sure.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
These are the things that happen to all of us, it is unnecessary to give up immediately, we must go on trying to find good projects and we will win.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
You don't need to quit, All you have to do is make alot of money on bounty. If there will be failed project then are more successful project along the way. Earning rewards at the end of ICO is pretty good. But learning ideas and knowledge is way more better than earning rewards without knowing the project so don't quit brother. Make it as an investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Bounty campaign which is good and you will paid by them if you are hard working to their projects, im not quittting in joining bounty campaign i can earn token from them and i can sell them at the higher price once their token are very promising in the market.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Its part of the experience as a bounty hunter. In my case, I have not been paid in half of the bounties I joined especially when I was new and joined any campaigns I find. But now im more particular in joining bounties and look deeply to the project and the team running it.

I feel like you should always join bounties where you think the project is solid. Dont join random bounties, it will only lose you time
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my opinion, you should quit on joining bounties if you dont want to earn free token rewards to make some profit but i would like to suggest that you mustnt quit on joining bounties because it was a waste if want to earn profit and avoid the chance to get rewards from icos bounty.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
I suggest you be more selective in choosing a bounty campaign. The most important thing is to analyze ICO, allocation, and bounty manager. Well, join social media is less profitable today because the number of participants is very much. Try joining another more profitable bounty with bigger allocation, please try blog campaign, video campaign, or signature campaign, usually big allocation. Do not give up buddy.
Activity: 233
It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

as far and as long i know about bounty. no need to contribute for ico,
if u a bounty hunter, just bounty hunter.
probaly that just scumbag ico .
believe me,and if u hesitate to invest to your project, that your choice.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
I think you shouldn't. Bounty is a really good way to earn money from crypto. Though it is not easy like before. I remembered, Most of the bounty projects were successful before and now it's opposite. Most of the bounty projects are not being not successful or they scam people. I think you may research about that project before joining in the bounty. Look at the quality, not i8n quantity., You may follow icobench website to find high-quality ICO Projects.
Pages:
Jump to: