Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign? - page 24. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
why do you want to quit from the bounty campaign if you can earn excellent rewards from the bounty? but if you think that the project is a scam, you can leave the campaign, and you can find the other one that will give you a good return after the bounty finished. or maybe you have another reason that makes you leave the bounty campaign, and you cannot tell us the reason. and if your reason is that of the KYC, you can search another campaign that doesn't need to fill the KYC because I don't like it too and it seems that they were collecting our data for something else.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
For me i don't want to quit by joining bounty campaign.because bounty campaign gives a lot of opportunity to get or earn some more profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Why did you stop to participate in a bounty campaign? Is Income that does not match reality in bounty campaign. Whether you do not want to participate in a bounty campaign must use KYC. Indeed now for revenue in bounty campaign does not match reality. But this is a very nice job at bounty campaign of course. All that stay you who decide. If you always work in cooperation will certainly produce remarkable results.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Failure is just a part of life, that campaign is looks like a scam for recquiring eth before the token. So dont think deeply it obvious to target eth. Forget about and and try to find another campaign. After long journey of legit and scam it end up that you are easily to find which good bounty and not.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
It is a tough decision when you are unsure about a bounty campaign do you quit and write off the effort that you have put into it so far or do you keep going with the hope that things will right themselves. If a bounty campaign was insisting that you invest in the ICO to be able to take part I would not get involved, bounties should require an investment of your time and nothing else. I was trying the MONOPOLY campaign and noticed that even 3 weeks in they had not bothered to update the signature campaign, I checked with the manager who then told me the campaign was postponed so I simply moved on to another project.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Its part of the experience as a bounty hunter. In my case, I have not been paid in half of the bounties I joined especially when I was new and joined any campaigns I find. But now im more particular in joining bounties and look deeply to the project and the team running it.
Yes you are right. To be honest I've aldo tried not being paid by the bounty campaign that I am joining. And as a matter of fact I felt so down that time because all my efforts are just useless.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
How many fraud companies I have, I do not remember. But I continue to participate in generosity and beyond. It's not for life. But if there is a chance - do not miss it.
Activity: 62
You are just unlucky you had joined in that bounty. It is important to check first their project, read the whitepaper, the team and other important parts of the project. You should be wise in terms of this
Activity: 224
I always ask my friend that introduce me to crypto
' should I quit on joining bounty campaign  '
But he said no, he always encourage me to put more effort, that one day it will pay off.
Activity: 56
I just joined in this bounty campaign, and hope it runs smoothly. but I also heard a lot from my senior colleagues that it's getting harder to find a really good ICO. most of them scam or fail to hit the target. it really makes me worry now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
all decisions are within yourself. but I think if you stop joining a prize campaign just because of such a problem. I think your decision is wrong. there are many gifts here, all you have to do is learn first and consider what is good and what is bad. maybe not just you who fared like you. but if you are already pessimistic about it, then you have surrendered. keep the spirit of friends, there are still many good gifts. start thinking mature and good luck is always there for you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
requiring KYC before bounty is still okay but if it was after bounty then it is not okay. bounty that require you to send money is a scam. there are many bounty campaigns here better search well to avoid this kind of thing. there are many good bounty manager here better look for them. also i avoid joining bounty that manage by low rank especially newbie.
Activity: 518
So much bad luck for you, you joined a shit campaign. If you're new to this community maybe try joining to campaign handled by reputable campaign managers out there because it is more legit and you have more assurance than joining to high pay bounty with unknown manager there is a high chance of scam like what you've experienced.
I agree with you
Activity: 109
Never lose your hope. Maybe you can come up with the bounties that do not pay you, some may be fake, but you can definitely find a bounty where you can make money. Be sure to investigate thoroughly before joining the bounty campaign.
It is easier said than done, maybe you could suggest ways or strategies to find good bounty campaigns. I, myself has been considering to quit since i can't find a good bounty campaign. I am here for almost a year and still did no receive a good pay from bounty.
Activity: 132
Bad things happen all the time in the. Cryptocurrency world and I that includes bounty. The fact. That. That happened doesn't mean that that it's time to bail out, if only you can. Hold on a little longer and try out another campaign,you never know when your luck will come, scam cases are Al over , but there are quiity bounties out there, try harder, it's never a good idea to give up
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Never lose your hope. Maybe you can come up with the bounties that do not pay you, some may be fake, but you can definitely find a bounty where you can make money. Be sure to investigate thoroughly before joining the bounty campaign.
Activity: 504