Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 10. (Read 52879 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
May 18, 2016, 10:05:56 AM
I do little bit of both save some and invest little cashout something if needed
I consider btc as long term investment
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 18, 2016, 09:48:27 AM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

if you have doubts about price in future i can say that price will be much larger than now as in 2 months we will have bitcoin block reward halving, so price will rise then for sure

so i think that it is really worth to invest in bitcoins and save them for year, or even more than 2 years as bitcoins will be more popular later so their price will rise too

Saving for more than 2 years is not profitable. In 2 years I can make more money by using it actively in exchanges rather to save it for years. If price will bloom in the next 2 years I will get more value in terms of exchange rather than the fixed value of those save coins.

Saving too long can never be profitable as we don't know what will be the price after two years, and if price falls then you need to go through huge loss.

if the price drops, of course you have to be patient much longer, because of the possibility of bitcoin prices will increase in the future. it all depends on your beliefs, if you have faith, maybe it would be good to keep for 5-10 years

Holding for 5 years is acceptable but 10 years would be really long time and we might get clear idea in next 5 years that what will the future of bitcoin.

I can hold upto 5 years. then I will sell it. Either with profit or with loss. The thing is my short term savings are into bitcoin so there is no unlimited period as to how long i can keep it.
Selling will be done eventually.
As you can see now you see also that there are a lot of people that is saving their Bitcoin for later because the value is stable for a long time so we cant sell it and that is bad.
So we have to wait now a longer time until the value will be more and that is bad for the most people.
Therefore we should ride with the majority of people here, I don't want to be left by the train of fortune. I do believe that bitcoins price will really rise in the future, i do not see any indication that it will go the other way. Plus due to the halving fever it would hype more the price to increase.

The future of bitcoin will depend on halving, if price goes higher then we don't need to worry about the future as we will see constant growth in the price of bitcoin.
You are right about that the fact is that the halving will depend the future of the bitcoin without any doubts, I think the future of the bitcoin is pretty good but its still not a 100% chance it will.

Exactly and everything is going smooth at a moment but bitcoin might surprise at climax stage so anything is possible at the time of halving, hoping for the best.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
May 18, 2016, 09:07:51 AM
Enjoy the present, why bother about future... Future us something none of us can predict.. Btc prices can soar to 1000$ or it can crash to $1... Why worry about that?? Why not taste the chocolate when it is hot.?! Bitcoi is enjoying popularity now, you might want to take the advantage... Now... :v
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 18, 2016, 09:03:47 AM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

if you have doubts about price in future i can say that price will be much larger than now as in 2 months we will have bitcoin block reward halving, so price will rise then for sure

so i think that it is really worth to invest in bitcoins and save them for year, or even more than 2 years as bitcoins will be more popular later so their price will rise too

Saving for more than 2 years is not profitable. In 2 years I can make more money by using it actively in exchanges rather to save it for years. If price will bloom in the next 2 years I will get more value in terms of exchange rather than the fixed value of those save coins.

Saving too long can never be profitable as we don't know what will be the price after two years, and if price falls then you need to go through huge loss.

if the price drops, of course you have to be patient much longer, because of the possibility of bitcoin prices will increase in the future. it all depends on your beliefs, if you have faith, maybe it would be good to keep for 5-10 years

Holding for 5 years is acceptable but 10 years would be really long time and we might get clear idea in next 5 years that what will the future of bitcoin.

I can hold upto 5 years. then I will sell it. Either with profit or with loss. The thing is my short term savings are into bitcoin so there is no unlimited period as to how long i can keep it.
As you can see now you see also that there are a lot of people that is saving their Bitcoin for later because the value is stable for a long time so we cant sell it and that is bad.
So we have to wait now a longer time until the value will be more and that is bad for the most people.
Therefore we should ride with the majority of people here, I don't want to be left by the train of fortune. I do believe that bitcoins price will really rise in the future, i do not see any indication that it will go the other way. Plus due to the halving fever it would hype more the price to increase.

The future of bitcoin will depend on halving, if price goes higher then we don't need to worry about the future as we will see constant growth in the price of bitcoin.
You are right about that the fact is that the halving will depend the future of the bitcoin without any doubts, I think the future of the bitcoin is pretty good but its still not a 100% chance it will.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
May 18, 2016, 08:24:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 18, 2016, 04:40:55 AM

Activity: 364
May 17, 2016, 09:14:50 AM

Activity: 840
May 17, 2016, 07:50:00 AM

yes 10 years is too long. but if in 5 years there is a surprise on the price, do not have to wait much longer. better to sell it. because of the high prices usually do not last long enough. you can see when the bitcoin prices were at $1000, so quickly prices fall back.
Yeah 10 years is very long year and i think the price won't increase so much.. only this year we will see that the price reach 700-900 if we are lucky we will see the price high to 1k value.. and i think we will see the price in the future above $1k above.. but for now to able to make a profit better to hold more bitcoins and sell it if we reach our goal like $800...

Exactly, if bitcoin reaches to your desired value then you should not hesitate in selling it, its always good to make some regular profits rather then holding too long.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
May 17, 2016, 07:12:05 AM
you should hold Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
May 17, 2016, 07:10:50 AM

yes 10 years is too long. but if in 5 years there is a surprise on the price, do not have to wait much longer. better to sell it. because of the high prices usually do not last long enough. you can see when the bitcoin prices were at $1000, so quickly prices fall back.
Yeah 10 years is very long year and i think the price won't increase so much.. only this year we will see that the price reach 700-900 if we are lucky we will see the price high to 1k value.. and i think we will see the price in the future above $1k above.. but for now to able to make a profit better to hold more bitcoins and sell it if we reach our goal like $800...
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
May 17, 2016, 07:05:22 AM

Activity: 364
May 17, 2016, 03:57:00 AM
Don't know if you should save bitcoins for the future because i don't know what the future can bring you. Many people say
he will rise allot but that's not the truth. We will never know what he will be in the future. So check every day everyday is a new day.
Activity: 336
May 17, 2016, 03:39:16 AM
Short answer no lol think btc is new and young and could die also
That´s the same thing i thought because he is growing so fast these days does not say that he will grow many times
more in the future he could die also for sure. There are to many people who are just paying with gold that will never change.
Activity: 924
May 16, 2016, 07:00:19 PM

I also have a part of my savings in Bitcoin but not to such a level where I need to get my money back within a certain amount of time. I will wait it out and will never sell at a loss. You shouldn't sell at a loss either.

Yeah after investing and after waiting so long to see higher price no one wants to go from loss, its better to wait for sometime and sell when price goes higher.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
May 16, 2016, 06:57:54 PM

I also have a part of my savings in Bitcoin but not to such a level where I need to get my money back within a certain amount of time. I will wait it out and will never sell at a loss. You shouldn't sell at a loss either.
Activity: 303
May 16, 2016, 06:40:05 PM

If the ultimate goal is to sell your coins, then why not to sell at the right time, its better to sell at the time when you are making some profits from it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 16, 2016, 05:29:13 PM

Activity: 938
May 16, 2016, 10:51:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
May 16, 2016, 10:43:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 896
May 16, 2016, 10:29:52 AM

if you can make great profits which allow you to make more than when you would simply hold your coins, then it's a great thing. however, only a very few percentage of the traders can do this. holding isn't difficult and everyone can do it if they have enough patience. even the worst noobs can do it. that's why it's an attractive way of making money.
Pages:
Jump to: