Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 13. (Read 52879 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
May 12, 2016, 11:21:33 AM
Exactly, you should sell your coins on the spot when you see higher price, making small profits on regular basis can be more profitable in long run.

Remove greed so that you can earn profits. If you make some nice profits now, monitor the price closely so you can think if you will sold your coins now. After that you can start making some buy again since the price will surely dip and if it doesn't dip , we can buy again at the current price then start waiting for the price increase.

Bitcoin allows us to make profits on regular interval it depends on you how you handle it and there is always an opportunity to make quick profits with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
May 12, 2016, 10:56:47 AM
Exactly, you should sell your coins on the spot when you see higher price, making small profits on regular basis can be more profitable in long run.

Remove greed so that you can earn profits. If you make some nice profits now, monitor the price closely so you can think if you will sold your coins now. After that you can start making some buy again since the price will surely dip and if it doesn't dip , we can buy again at the current price then start waiting for the price increase.
Activity: 938
May 12, 2016, 09:10:32 AM
The people that worry about buying in or waiting for a price that's like 20 dollars cheaper make me laugh. I mean who cares if you buy at 300 or if you buy at 600 if you want to hold long term? Anything that isn't waiting on your Bitcoins for 5+ years is not a hold temr operation, it just a quick buck operation where you are jsut hoping to sell for an higher price pretty soon, and you will never get rich from  those type of operations. patience will give a big rewards for those buying and holding bitcoin on a daily basis.

What you are saying is true but everyone has certain budget in their life, they will buy only if they can afford to, and if they cannot afford then they should buy in small parts.

As mentioned its better to buy as much one can afford not for the future. Within few months we can experience a good increase in price due to halving. So right now its better to think of the upcoming months and make the decision.

Think of the profits out of the price you buy that coins. Bitcoin Halving is just a bonus if all our desired price increase will happen. In buying coins make sure that you sold it for profit. Don't just buy and hold because sometimes the way you want really doesn't goes that way.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
May 12, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
The people that worry about buying in or waiting for a price that's like 20 dollars cheaper make me laugh. I mean who cares if you buy at 300 or if you buy at 600 if you want to hold long term? Anything that isn't waiting on your Bitcoins for 5+ years is not a hold temr operation, it just a quick buck operation where you are jsut hoping to sell for an higher price pretty soon, and you will never get rich from  those type of operations. patience will give a big rewards for those buying and holding bitcoin on a daily basis.

What you are saying is true but everyone has certain budget in their life, they will buy only if they can afford to, and if they cannot afford then they should buy in small parts.

As mentioned its better to buy as much one can afford not for the future. Within few months we can experience a good increase in price due to halving. So right now its better to think of the upcoming months and make the decision.

Think of the profits out of the price you buy that coins. Bitcoin Halving is just a bonus if all our desired price increase will happen. In buying coins make sure that you sold it for profit. Don't just buy and hold because sometimes the way you want really doesn't goes that way.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 12, 2016, 08:16:10 AM
Saving some bitcoin is always good and with the future it has its even recommend, I would now for sure save up some bitcoin without any doubt.
This is the tactic that most Bitcoin users who invest in it use. They hold on to there coins forever in the hope that the future price is going to satisfy them.
It is a risk that you take if you do it because it is not sure that the outcome is going to be positive.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 12, 2016, 06:42:13 AM

Activity: 952
May 12, 2016, 05:12:02 AM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

to be honest saving money for future is always a nice thing, and it is even better when that money is bitcoins, as things like halving and other price rises will help you even get more money

so if you want to save bitcoins for next month or so it's not best thing to do, but if you want to save money AND to earn some, then saving bitcoins is really nice thing to do for you

Saving for next couple of years can really be profitable as upcoming events will take the price to higher level, and if you have patience then you can save it for many years.
[/quote
Absolutely, that's for sure, as we keep pushing the price to be on the upside trend, expect that it will increase more nearing the halving. Now, if you have an idea to save for the future then do not hesitate and buy now as I can say you are getting a good value when you do buy now.

Yeah buying now would be good as halving will show us best  price of bitcoin till date, so buying and saving for next couple of months would be really good.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 12, 2016, 04:18:50 AM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

to be honest saving money for future is always a nice thing, and it is even better when that money is bitcoins, as things like halving and other price rises will help you even get more money

so if you want to save bitcoins for next month or so it's not best thing to do, but if you want to save money AND to earn some, then saving bitcoins is really nice thing to do for you

Saving for next couple of years can really be profitable as upcoming events will take the price to higher level, and if you have patience then you can save it for many years.
[/quote
Absolutely, that's for sure, as we keep pushing the price to be on the upside trend, expect that it will increase more nearing the halving. Now, if you have an idea to save for the future then do not hesitate and buy now as I can say you are getting a good value when you do buy now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
May 12, 2016, 12:38:28 AM
You should save for the halving. At halving you will be getting hugh price increase in bitcoins and it will help you gets lots of benefit from it.
So wait for the halving.
Activity: 938
May 11, 2016, 03:03:07 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 11, 2016, 02:48:00 PM

Activity: 672
May 11, 2016, 02:33:43 PM

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
May 11, 2016, 02:06:31 PM
Activity: 952
May 11, 2016, 02:04:18 PM
Saving some bitcoin is always good and with the future it has its even recommend, I would now for sure save up some bitcoin without any doubt.

Yeah and I think if we should not sell all our coins, we need to hold some part of it for future as we never know what will be the price of bitcoin in future.
It’s no secret that the value of Bitcoin is extremely volatile and unpredictable. Similar to the stock market, Bitcoin prices can increase or decrease over a short period of time. Because of its young economy, novel nature, and liquid markets you should never store money that you cannot afford to lose with bitcoin.

The best way to deal with bitcoin is that you should sell if you are earning profits from existing price, as saving for long term would be really risky if bitcoin falls or disappears in future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 11, 2016, 01:26:56 PM

Yeah and I think if we should not sell all our coins, we need to hold some part of it for future as we never know what will be the price of bitcoin in future.
It’s no secret that the value of Bitcoin is extremely volatile and unpredictable. Similar to the stock market, Bitcoin prices can increase or decrease over a short period of time. Because of its young economy, novel nature, and liquid markets you should never store money that you cannot afford to lose with bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
May 11, 2016, 12:47:10 PM

Activity: 448
May 11, 2016, 12:43:06 PM
Activity: 798
May 11, 2016, 10:31:53 AM
Yes you should save up some bitcoins for the future because the future of the bitcoin is pretty sweet and the halving will help us to make profit this year.

Exactly buying now and saving for next couple of months would be wise thing, as everyone is expecting high price at the time of halving so will can sell at that time.
Activity: 336
May 11, 2016, 10:17:07 AM
It would be nice if you do because there are many speculations that says he will grow allot
in the future but who can you trust it is just a speculation but there are many smart people
who now more about it so search for some topics and read some quote's.
Activity: 546
May 10, 2016, 02:14:43 PM
Yes you should save up some bitcoins for the future because the future of the bitcoin is pretty sweet and the halving will help us to make profit this year.
Pages:
Jump to: