Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 9. (Read 52879 times)

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
May 20, 2016, 08:39:21 AM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?
You should save some coins for the future but not all of them, most people are just holding there coins for the future because they believe the price is going to be higher then we have seen. But I like to sell some coins sometimes when I see that I can make a profit.

for me better we split our money at some cryptocurrency like ETHERUM, Litecoin, XRP, Monero, XVG ETC.
now i save my money at XVG and bitcoin, i save at place where the dev very active and comunity very strong. also the marketcap of XVG is very low.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 19, 2016, 02:37:39 PM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?
You should save some coins for the future but not all of them, most people are just holding there coins for the future because they believe the price is going to be higher then we have seen. But I like to sell some coins sometimes when I see that I can make a profit.

That's the right thing to do, sell it when its giving you some profits, and be satisfied with small profits as holding too long can be unprofitable if price drops in future.

Yes sometimes too much greed can wreck you. Regularly using coins for circulation in the market are really far much better than holding coins for 10 years. You can increase the quantity of your coins by using it actively in the market which is holding for long can't give.

Exactly keep on spending on regular intervals, if you see higher price which is allowing you to make some profits  then sell it on the spot.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
May 19, 2016, 02:29:56 PM

That's the right thing to do, sell it when its giving you some profits, and be satisfied with small profits as holding too long can be unprofitable if price drops in future.

Yes sometimes too much greed can wreck you. Regularly using coins for circulation in the market are really far much better than holding coins for 10 years. You can increase the quantity of your coins by using it actively in the market which is holding for long can't give.
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 19, 2016, 06:29:49 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 19, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Activity: 988
May 19, 2016, 12:32:50 AM
I would include it in a diversified portfolio. Spread out your eggs.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
May 18, 2016, 11:32:14 PM
Just like your parent did an investation for the future , bitcoin may become optional investation since it has high value recently.
But as I know, bitcoin still being categorized as risked investation which mean it can be worthless at anytime

Exactly and anything is possible with bitcoin, either it can reach to the moon or simply disappear and no one knows what bitcoin holds for us in future.
if you really believe it, it never hurts to save a bitcoin in a long time. halving may occur and makes the price to the moon, so we can earn very much

now it's right time to buyig and invest bitcoin, im sure with block halving the bitcoin price can reach $500 again so we can growing our money arround 10% in 1month, it's better than invest at bank with anual rate 2% peryear
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
May 18, 2016, 01:55:18 PM
Just like your parent did an investation for the future , bitcoin may become optional investation since it has high value recently.
But as I know, bitcoin still being categorized as risked investation which mean it can be worthless at anytime

Exactly and anything is possible with bitcoin, either it can reach to the moon or simply disappear and no one knows what bitcoin holds for us in future.
if you really believe it, it never hurts to save a bitcoin in a long time. halving may occur and makes the price to the moon, so we can earn very much
Activity: 798
May 18, 2016, 01:48:18 PM

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
May 18, 2016, 12:26:28 PM
Activity: 952
May 18, 2016, 12:20:30 PM
Yes its good to invest in the bitcoin or save it this year because of the halving that is coming it will be very good if you ask me, I really have no doubts about that.

People are investing their money in bitcoin only because of the fact that halving is coming so that they can sell their coins at higher price and make some good profits.
Activity: 462
May 18, 2016, 12:05:17 PM
Yes its good to invest in the bitcoin or save it this year because of the halving that is coming it will be very good if you ask me, I really have no doubts about that.
Activity: 910
May 18, 2016, 11:47:55 AM
If you think the price of the coin wil rise that much it is the best way to save coins for the future. But you dont know what the future will bring what kind of price he will get in the future and how many people are actually using him that day. You will never know we all have to wait and see by our self.

If you have faith in bitcoin then you should save it at least for next 5 years, and I am sure that price will be much higher till then, so saving can be more profitable.
Even you dont need to wait for a 5 years you can still make a profit this year.. just buy bitcoins right away and sell them after block halving once the price hit $700 or more.. and i am sure the price will increase much because of demand and supply..

Every one is expecting higher price at the time of halving but we don't know what will be the exact price and no one is sure whether it will rise of fall back.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
May 18, 2016, 11:45:02 AM
If you think the price of the coin wil rise that much it is the best way to save coins for the future. But you dont know what the future will bring what kind of price he will get in the future and how many people are actually using him that day. You will never know we all have to wait and see by our self.

If you have faith in bitcoin then you should save it at least for next 5 years, and I am sure that price will be much higher till then, so saving can be more profitable.
Even you dont need to wait for a 5 years you can still make a profit this year.. just buy bitcoins right away and sell them after block halving once the price hit $700 or more.. and i am sure the price will increase much because of demand and supply..
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 18, 2016, 11:32:48 AM

yes it would be better, if you collect and store for 5 years. the possibility of the future will be a lot of unexpected things. and possibly some of the countries will adopt bitcoin legally.
Activity: 840
May 18, 2016, 11:20:03 AM

Activity: 364
May 18, 2016, 11:11:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
May 18, 2016, 11:09:27 AM
Don't know if you should save bitcoins for the future because i don't know what the future can bring you. Many people say
he will rise allot but that's not the truth. We will never know what he will be in the future. So check every day everyday is a new day.

That's right. we cannot exactly predict about bitcoin's future. no one can say what will happen 100% tomorrow. but as we are seeing bitcoin's today's growth. the chance of bitcoin's future to become greater is very high.
so I prefer to save my btc for future. if I don't get profit but I don't loose my money I am sure about that.
Activity: 392
May 18, 2016, 10:29:38 AM
Short answer no lol think btc is new and young and could die also
That´s the same thing i thought because he is growing so fast these days does not say that he will grow many times
more in the future he could die also for sure. There are to many people who are just paying with gold that will never change.
The most people with Bitcoin now are indeed holding their Bitcoin and that is because they already know that it will be more worth in the future and that would be perfect.
But it can also be more worth in the future soon so we can sell it with a lot of profit but it can takes a long time.

If you are looking for very high profits then you really need to wait for very long time and if you are satisfied with small profits then you can sell at the time of halving.
Activity: 350
May 18, 2016, 10:09:23 AM
Short answer no lol think btc is new and young and could die also
That´s the same thing i thought because he is growing so fast these days does not say that he will grow many times
more in the future he could die also for sure. There are to many people who are just paying with gold that will never change.
The most people with Bitcoin now are indeed holding their Bitcoin and that is because they already know that it will be more worth in the future and that would be perfect.
But it can also be more worth in the future soon so we can sell it with a lot of profit but it can takes a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: