Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 45. (Read 52913 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 01, 2016, 08:17:11 AM
to be honest i think you actually should save your bitcoins for the future as its price might jump soon enough
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
January 01, 2016, 08:13:28 AM
I will try that in new this year i would like to save some and invest somen
I hope i will be able to
better if you keep than you invest because cloud mining and ponzi is risk. if you believe price will up much, you can buy more using real money and keep until next year.. will see how profit you got
I think hashnest mining investment is safe and non ponzi, invest better than continuing to buy. or you can invest in loan it also quite good.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
January 01, 2016, 07:27:34 AM
I hope i will be able to
better if you keep than you invest because cloud mining and ponzi is risk. if you believe price will up much, you can buy more using real money and keep until next year.. will see how profit you got
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
January 01, 2016, 07:18:24 AM
I hope i will be able to
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
December 31, 2015, 04:49:10 PM
It's good to keep your options open. I wouldn't want to miss my chance if Bitcoin ever reaches another ATH.

Yes a new ATH could already happen sometime around next year.
Would be a pitty if you miss that chance.
Even buying now you still would make a really great profit.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
December 31, 2015, 04:10:16 PM
Its better to buy now and the will going to rise above $500 after halving.
So keep holding it until reach 500 above its new year and new predict is start..
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
December 31, 2015, 03:11:43 PM
It's good to keep your options open. I wouldn't want to miss my chance if Bitcoin ever reaches another ATH.
Activity: 448
December 31, 2015, 01:29:15 PM
The more time  you take waiting for it to go down the more you can lose.
Sometimes it just good to make a decision and buyyour bitcoins.
Activity: 406
December 31, 2015, 12:36:17 PM
It makes perfect sense to buy some buy bitcoins today and hold on to them.
I for one believe that we can see a very high volume in the future.
Activity: 420
December 31, 2015, 11:24:53 AM
You should save your bitcoins for the future. I think it is a good investment and it will give you many benefits.
Suppose we reach a 2K value, then you could buy expensive stuff for coins bought at 400 dollar.
Activity: 420
December 30, 2015, 03:09:59 PM
Only invest in bitcoin if you believe in bitcoin.
If you think bitcoin will be adopted globally and by the masses then go ahead and buy.

Yes Sir.
Investing because you hear other people saying it will go away, will just dissapoint you.
The main thing is this is believing in it.
Activity: 448
December 30, 2015, 01:20:53 PM
Only invest in bitcoin if you believe in bitcoin.
If you think bitcoin will be adopted globally and by the masses then go ahead and buy.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 30, 2015, 10:10:29 AM
Yes you should save your btc for the future.
Because every year the price of bitcoin usually increases.
Activity: 266
December 30, 2015, 09:46:56 AM
Btc value increases year by year. Saving bitcoins is a good idea but I bet you cannot just hold em
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
December 30, 2015, 09:18:39 AM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

I personally think that you shouldn't put all your fruits in the same basket and thus diversify your investment. Moreover, even if I personnaly think that the value of the bitcoin will increase, it is important to put in stake money that you can afford to lose since you never really know what will happen in the future.

If you want to feel more confident about your investment strategy, I advice you to read the following topic:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/goomboos-journal-60501
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 30, 2015, 08:54:18 AM
Future looks good, should be interesting to see what happens in the upcoming months with the halving coming up.

Buying now looks like a good plan.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 30, 2015, 08:36:00 AM
yes, not just you who must save bitcoin for the future but we also, I think bitcoin will be important in the future, so start saving bitcoin from now  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035
Bitcoin accepted here
December 30, 2015, 07:23:46 AM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

Absolutely. How much? This is a question only you can answer. Basically, what you feel comfortable with.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
December 30, 2015, 06:26:55 AM
Bitcoin is a huge economy, so few chances it gets destroyed.

But it's also incredibly centralized (a pity when the main goal of the currency is to decentralize exchanges) by the need of sharp skills to do anything.
A few people own the few sites that control everything. I don't consider btc much safer than fiat, I would even say it's the contrary.
i wouldn't advise to invest in btc for long term, for the sole reason you can't predict what those few peoples will do. Imagine tomorrow Primedice and Yobit close taking all the money with them and the bitcoinsphere collapses xD
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 30, 2015, 05:26:47 AM

I think I will keep all my coins. I might use some and buy some after I spend it. Circulation is good.

That sounds like a good plan.
Bitcoin has huge potential of increasing in value.
Use a part of stash to buy goods and rebuy the amount of coins you spent to use it again.
The other part just put in cold storage and keep it there for a while. You might be a happy guy with a big smile a few years later who knows. Smiley

I missed the buying of bitcoin 5 years ago. I still think bitcoin has great future. I will buy some this time.
Pages:
Jump to: