Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 43. (Read 52913 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 502
January 12, 2016, 09:45:25 AM
I save my bitcoins by holding them in my wallet.
Why?
Simple.
In 4 years the price of bitcoin will be much higher, if more people know about bitcoin. And I believe the price of bitcoin will go higher.

This is it. Thats all it comes down to, you can see the Bitcoin in news all over the place, internet, tv, radio, you can see how many companies, people are already starting to adopt it and you can see that the price has gone up recently and based on that you have to make a decision for yourself, if you believe that all these changes point to a better future of bitcoin then buy it and save it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
January 11, 2016, 05:36:48 PM
I save my bitcoins by holding them in my wallet.
Why?
Simple.
In 4 years the price of bitcoin will be much higher, if more people know about bitcoin. And I believe the price of bitcoin will go higher.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 11, 2016, 04:53:19 PM
Cuz halving is this year i will try to save as much as i can and try trading to increase my amount
Most of us are expecting a huge pump by this halving period but i don't think that will happen, it can be a slightly increase but not much to make huge profit

There might not be huge pump. The price will rise gradually, mainly due to the popularity of the bticoin over time.

This is legit. But be aware there is no guarantee something like this will happen.
I believe we are in for some more price increasing the coming period, but it could go down very fast aswell.
So if you are looking for a 3-5 year period, then it's a good time to buy more bitcoins now.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
January 11, 2016, 03:55:33 PM
Cuz halving is this year i will try to save as much as i can and try trading to increase my amount
Most of us are expecting a huge pump by this halving period but i don't think that will happen, it can be a slightly increase but not much to make huge profit

There might not be huge pump. The price will rise gradually, mainly due to the popularity of the bticoin over time.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
January 09, 2016, 07:43:41 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
January 09, 2016, 04:26:31 AM
Halving is coming guys.

Save and increase your coins while there are lots of opportunites to earn coins.

We don't know if the price will rock after halving so much better if you have saved coins to take advantage of every price movement will happen.

I think that the bitcoin price is not directly jumped when halving occurs, it may be true as you say would like a rock.

I agree with you, the price may not rise after halving immediately, but it will be a great factor that will change the amount of supply in the btc market.
In the last halving in 2012, the prices started to rise rapidly after few months

But unlike 2012, this time we are going to see the halving consequences before it happens itself. This is highly possible with large user base and accurate speculation contribution. So, saving bitcoin is always good, with halving it's double confirmed.
we all hope after halving we will get double price but im not sure bitcoin up 100% maybe 50% or 60% is nice too. let's see what going on
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 09, 2016, 02:12:35 AM
Halving is coming guys.

Save and increase your coins while there are lots of opportunites to earn coins.

We don't know if the price will rock after halving so much better if you have saved coins to take advantage of every price movement will happen.

I think that the bitcoin price is not directly jumped when halving occurs, it may be true as you say would like a rock.

I agree with you, the price may not rise after halving immediately, but it will be a great factor that will change the amount of supply in the btc market.
In the last halving in 2012, the prices started to rise rapidly after few months

But unlike 2012, this time we are going to see the halving consequences before it happens itself. This is highly possible with large user base and accurate speculation contribution. So, saving bitcoin is always good, with halving it's double confirmed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
January 08, 2016, 08:04:49 PM
Halving is coming guys.

Activity: 227
January 08, 2016, 04:54:14 PM

I also try my best to buy some coin when I have money. I think the price will rise quite a lot this year.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 04, 2016, 11:45:52 AM
Halving is coming guys.

If it will jumped or not much better to act. Rumors are one of the big factor why price increases or decreases. If rumors that price will go higher while/during/after halving then definitely most of people will buy coins which will increase the price. The result? High price while halving approaches which will give a roller coaster move in the price if ever that price will not jump when halved occured.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
January 04, 2016, 11:40:21 AM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 04, 2016, 11:38:55 AM
Halving is coming guys.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 04, 2016, 10:42:42 AM
Halving is coming guys.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
January 03, 2016, 04:10:14 PM
Most of my bitcoins are sold directly after the price got higher.
It's bad to sell but saving for the future is hard to do when there is profit to be taken...

I know people who trade all day long...
I know others that just  bought and  intend to hodl for 5-10years ...
I will be interested to see what the results will be and which strategy paid off......
Activity: 308
January 03, 2016, 03:59:08 PM
I've bought some bitcoins and i will buy more if i have funds.

It's not if bitcoin will double but when. There is just too much at stake right now.
Activity: 476
January 03, 2016, 03:46:33 PM
With so many bitcoin news to come; merchants, atm's items I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin.

Remember to store them in your wallet and not on an exchange, else you are tempted to sell them earlier.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 03, 2016, 12:27:43 PM
yes of course you have save BTC for future, because I believe bitcoin in the future will be even brighter .

I also have a target to save bitcoin in the future, until I retire.

This is also my plan to just gather all the bitcoin what I can and maybe hold 50% of that for my retirement.
I think we will get lucky that bitcoin will be 5000 dollars or more in the future.

so at least we should save bitcoin for the future, because we do not know at any time bitcoin price could be $10,000 Cheesy
Activity: 336
January 03, 2016, 12:21:55 PM
If you want to earn big it's a good time to buy some bitcoins and hold them for 4-5 years.
Then in 2020 look back an sell them.

I am sure you make a decent profit.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
January 03, 2016, 11:58:46 AM
Now is the time when strong hands are selling bitcoins to weak hands.
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 03, 2016, 11:56:18 AM
The only thing I'm going to say is that it's not a time to buy now.  Wait for the prices to drop into the $200's and then buy.

Predicting the upcoming years of BTC is pretty much impossible though, so I can't really tell you weather or not you should hold the BTC
Pages:
Jump to: