Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 44. (Read 52913 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 03, 2016, 11:28:59 AM
of course you should save your bitcoins for the future, its one of the best long term investments
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
January 03, 2016, 11:03:02 AM
Definitely save. Sell when halving comes. You will make a lot of profit.
easy to say now sell when halving comes, the question are you sure price will up after halving or maybe price will down after halving.. seems still mystery Wink
no one can predict bitcoin price
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 03, 2016, 07:28:57 AM
Definitely save. Sell when halving comes. You will make a lot of profit.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
January 03, 2016, 05:10:47 AM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

With bitcoin can happen everything. Exactly this: Everything. Being decentralized and without no one who can take care for it "he" can do what want and everything can born in its "head". But, all the possible few data that can be analysed about it, assure that its price can go only higher (as a final result in long term speaking). So everyone can do what he think is better for him. Who want to believe that will go higher let buy and store or save those in their wallets. While them who don't believe that "prediction" can sell all their coins. No one know who will laugh and who will cry.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 02, 2016, 04:28:17 AM
my advice is to always hold some btc in case it skyrockets
Good advice, I also always hold a few coins in the wallet to wait for the price shock. because we do not know sometimes in one day bitcoin prices could rise very high

You are right. Within one day even within one session, bitcoin price may go get doubled. So, to make sure we are in within the same sailing directions of surprises, we must have some bitcoins in saving always.

I guess other than active traders and day traders, all other bitcoiners will hold some bitcoin always in long term storage in offline wallets with the expectation of price raising.
So, it's possible for many of us, to face sudden the sweet surprises of bitcoin could give us, just by saving some bitcoins always.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 02, 2016, 04:21:47 AM
Good advice, I also always hold a few coins in the wallet to wait for the price shock. because we do not know sometimes in one day bitcoin prices could rise very high

You are right. Within one day even within one session, bitcoin price may go get doubled. So, to make sure we are in within the same sailing directions of surprises, we must have some bitcoins in saving always.
Activity: 532
January 02, 2016, 04:02:40 AM
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
January 01, 2016, 08:33:07 PM
Definitely should, be always prepared for economic jeopardy Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
January 01, 2016, 08:31:24 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 01, 2016, 05:11:49 PM
well yeah of course you should bitcoin will get mainstream in the future
Activity: 616
January 01, 2016, 04:59:52 PM
Its better to buy now and the will going to rise above $500 after halving.
So keep holding it until reach 500 above its new year and new predict is start..

A price going over 500 is what we all have been waiting for.
With that in mind holding is the only thing we can do.

But if the price go down now we should expect a real big low.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
January 01, 2016, 02:33:14 PM
Most of my bitcoins are sold directly after the price got higher.
It's bad to sell but saving for the future is hard to do when there is profit to be taken...

I would say it all depends how much profit you can make if you sell.
When you're already doing it for a profit of $5 or $10 per coin I wouldn't understand it when you're not dealing with a bigger volume.
But if you had bought in low 200s and wanted take some profit now I could understand it.
In the end you have to know yourself what you wanna do. Hold for long or going for short term profits.
If you're smart you do both and put some of your coins in cold storage.
Activity: 994
January 01, 2016, 02:15:47 PM
Most of my bitcoins are sold directly after the price got higher.
It's bad to sell but saving for the future is hard to do when there is profit to be taken...
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 01, 2016, 12:55:21 PM
It's good to keep your options open. I wouldn't want to miss my chance if Bitcoin ever reaches another ATH.
yes it's true, it's up to you, but it's better if bitcoin that you save, perhaps it could be useful for your future, it's like saving money in the bank, only bitcoin price rise would not have been any further down, there's nothing wrong store
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
January 01, 2016, 09:54:05 AM
This is best and right time to buy Bitcoin for those who missed or waiting for some entry point.After halving of blocks we all expect a huge rise in price if that doesn't happen because of any reason then too 400 $ will be bottom and you dont have to loose anything.Mining cost will increase and this current price is safer at this point.

This is very wise chinese advice.  Follow it.
LoL ! It seems to have logic and i will follow it.Good explanation so far.I will say same should save for better future as this is life time chance.
January 01, 2016, 09:51:28 AM
You should save btc at least till the end of this year with exception of some speedy and huge rise in which case you can take profit of your holding if you consider so.Bitcoin really deserves price at around 2k $ at least in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 01, 2016, 09:50:31 AM
This is best and right time to buy Bitcoin for those who missed or waiting for some entry point.After halving of blocks we all expect a huge rise in price if that doesn't happen because of any reason then too 400 $ will be bottom and you dont have to loose anything.Mining cost will increase and this current price is safer at this point.

This is very wise chinese advice.  Follow it.
Activity: 728
January 01, 2016, 09:47:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 01, 2016, 09:47:23 AM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

Yes you should.  If BTC has the same price after 10 years, then sorry.  At least you tried.
January 01, 2016, 09:43:45 AM
to be honest i think you actually should save your bitcoins for the future as its price might jump soon enough

Yes I agree with you but it will fluctuate in the second quarter of this year I mean it will go down temporarily and you should not panic but you need to hold it because again in December price is going to shoot up sky high.
Pages:
Jump to: