Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I sell ADA for loss to buy more bitcoin at this dip? - page 5. (Read 634 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think this is not just for now type of deal, it is a long term deal that you have to consider. Do you think ADA will go up faster than bitcoin? Because if you think ada will go up faster than bitcoin that means you should hold your ada, but if you think bitcoin will go up faster than ada, then you should sell your ada at a loss and buy bitcoin. Nobody knows for sure which one will happen, nobody can guarantee you anything and that means you have to either make decision yourself, or you have to listen to someone else who doesn't know neither but talks like they know.

I personally can't tell you which coin you should be picking up, I have my own coins, I buy few of them not just bitcoin or ada, and I keep buying and investing them and think long term, if you know what you are going to do keep doing that but if not you should just ask yourself the first two questions.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Keep ADA for now. They have Africa Special in 6 days and maybe they will present some big news there. If it comes to be like that ADA will really pump in price so I would hold for now.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 412
What were you expecting when you split that $100? Concentration of small capital in one asset is better than diversifying. You should probably establish your BTC portfolio before moving into altcoins. Some people also prefer investing in alts first so they can accumulate more bitcoins.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
A few days ago I had 100$ in my portfolio that I got from mining some Ethereum. Without much thinking I bought 66$ worth of bitcoin when BTC was selling for 60K. I also bought some ADA Cardano with the remaining 33$. Now both bitcoin and ADA prices have dipped significantly. I was wondering should I sell my ADA for the loss of 1-2$ in order to catch more gains in the next Bitcoin bull run?. Or should I hold both of them. To me holding 30 bucks worth of ADA isnt that good in the long run. I am planning on investing larger amounts in ADA  as I honestly believe in their project, once I get hold of things and establish a decent portfolio. Am new to trading and am still learning the technical and fundamental aspects of things. Any advice is appreciated!.
Pages:
Jump to: