Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I start gambling site? - page 14. (Read 8203 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
xdice.io
August 27, 2017, 01:52:31 PM
I have budget of 300 to 500$ for this project
Is my budget is enough to start own gambling site , exclude advertising.
How much time I need to spent on this?
Which features should I add in my gambling site? ( Games or etc.)
Anything Else or any suggestion.
PLEASE DONT COME IF YOU WANT TO LAUGH ON ME

( I don't have any knowledge but I want to invest my money somewhere which give me good profit or only profit)

Nothing good comes out of gambling, whether you are the creator of the site or a user. That being sad, the amount you have is only for the development or for the whole thing? You must find a trusted and skilled developer because If he is not, you will end up losing money in case someone find an exploit to your site. You will also need a lot of money otherwise how the site is going ton operate? I believe you are assuming that each user is going to deposit, you will gain a percentage from it while that's not the case. If someone deposit 1 BTC, he could come out with 3 BTC, where are the 2 BTC coming from? clearly they should be in your hot wallet. It requires a lot of money and effort honestly, I wouldn't suggest it regardless on how much you are willing to invest.
I thought about this and the solution is that I will start with small betting limit so users are not going to deposit more than my budget ( for paying them if they won)
And I am sure in new site no one is going to deposit that much.
I am hiring developers personally for long term so I don't think any problem with security.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
August 27, 2017, 12:38:15 PM
Nothing good comes from gamble also 500 USD for developing this project is very few
Activity: 518
August 27, 2017, 10:38:58 AM

( I don't have any knowledge but I want to invest my money somewhere which give me good profit or only profit)

Instead of gambling you could create a site for p2p funding. If you are interested u can pm
l should be able to share some idea. I found out that the idea of decentralization could be applied across wide range of endeavours.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
August 27, 2017, 09:38:52 AM

Nothing good comes out of gambling, whether you are the creator of the site or a user. That being sad, the amount you have is only for the development or for the whole thing? You must find a trusted and skilled developer because If he is not, you will end up losing money in case someone find an exploit to your site. You will also need a lot of money otherwise how the site is going ton operate? I believe you are assuming that each user is going to deposit, you will gain a percentage from it while that's not the case. If someone deposit 1 BTC, he could come out with 3 BTC, where are the 2 BTC coming from? clearly they should be in your hot wallet. It requires a lot of money and effort honestly, I wouldn't suggest it regardless on how much you are willing to invest.
Activity: 140
August 27, 2017, 09:32:05 AM
Surely gambling sites are profitting but I don't think you should start with that budget without knowing anything.Even if you manage to run the site online and secure the website from exploits and ddos attacks , what will you do if some crazy guy deposites $1000 and doubles his money.How will you be able to gurantee his withdrawal?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
xdice.io
August 27, 2017, 09:27:43 AM
We are now selling our script if anyone interested then PM me. For the demo or anything.

Pages:
Jump to: