Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 13. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 284
January 20, 2018, 07:15:08 PM
If you're new and don't have that much of the budget to optimize the use of the crypotocurrency that you've invested in. Then I would suggest that you have to stop, why? Because it'll take a long time for you to be able get the right amounts and prices to make profits out of it.

But, if you're a whale, then you should definitely continue on buying Bitcoins and then do your strategy in selling it. I'm sure it'll make a lot of profits.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 20, 2018, 06:50:34 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

For now yes you can stop buying it because market is reacting in a negative way after the Exchange in China have started to shutdown. This would be a signal that other countries may soon follow it and thus the prices are going to slash in a big way in coming time.

if we are talking about today,if you will stop or buy still all i can say is you should by more.as bitcoin price returning to its price of $17-20,000 like what he reached last year,and theres lot of speculation that bitcoin may hit $30,000 this year as lightning network finish its project and launched before year ends.in this way bitcoin will relieve the block chain problem regarding traffic and congestion
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 06:40:21 PM
Ones the prize wil up of btc when the people realizability will be enough then u can make changes  you can stop the specuLatin in your chart and will be good in 2018 if the prize will grow up like speculation of me what I am thinking what wI'll be prize of btc in hindi 2018 that is $20000 to $25000 can reach but now I can see the chart now after China speculations what I counted will be soon btc going grow and other crypto also we have to keep hold on it and keep investing on it no need to worries.

When you see that Bitcoin has dropped from 20,000 dollars to 10,000 dollars, then any positive forecasts or reassurances are no longer valid. Of course, everyone hopes that his investments in Bitcoin will bring profit in the long-awaited amount, but so far there are no results.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
January 20, 2018, 04:07:25 PM
Ones the prize wil up of btc when the people realizability will be enough then u can make changes  you can stop the speculation in your chart and will be good in 2018 if the prize will grow up like speculation of me what I am thinking what will be prize of btc in 2018 that is $20000 to $25000 can reach but now I can see the chart now after China speculations what I counted will be soon btc going grow and other crypto also we have to keep on hold it and keep investing on it no need to worries and keep buying it this time and don't think in negative way.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
January 20, 2018, 03:43:55 PM
Why should stop buying bitcoin if you have the needed capital to do so, bitcoin is a very lucrative venture and at that you stand to gain a lot from your investment in the future.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 02:22:43 PM
I think this is the best time to grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin because of its low price right now. But always keep in mind that only invest money that you can afford to loose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 06:04:05 AM
I think for me i dont have to stop buyig Botcoin because Bitcoin is money you can earn money just to hold it until its value gets bigger and bigger
Activity: 40
January 19, 2018, 03:53:46 AM
tôi nghĩ đây là thời gian tốt để mua, đừng sợ hãi vì tôi tin thị trường sẽ sớm hồi lại
Activity: 115
January 19, 2018, 03:49:38 AM
Keep doing because you will find  good thing from it, I am supposed to buy altcoins but there are circumstances that we have to prioritize. I lost the opportunity to soar up. and back to the start.
Bitcoins change my status, Believe it or not, for 4 month working in bitcoin industry, i can afford to buy my personal hobbies and soon i was planning to have vacation somewhere in luxurious place.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
January 19, 2018, 03:19:17 AM
In my place , I stop buying if i see the bitcoin is going up rapidly . I`ll waiting for the dumping then buy again . If you are a kind of traders then you have need a everyday profit , you should buy with a low price then sell with a high price. But if you like to invest only and hold bitcoin its a long term investment , you need more time to get a huge profit . Everything is happen in cryptocurrencies , so always be wise .
Activity: 182
January 19, 2018, 03:04:27 AM
To relate this in the present condition still you can buy. You can on the market or to the individual who wants to sell their bitcoin. As for my concern the price will back again we don't know yet when it could be but I'm pretty sure it could be soon.
Activity: 3
January 19, 2018, 02:57:45 AM
Yes I think you should. The price is too high right now. But It might be a good timing for these days because the price is lower in the last two days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
January 19, 2018, 02:57:19 AM
Bitcoin price will always remain volatile no matter what, what I advice you should do is to buy more bitcoin and store for a long time take your mind away from the fluctuating price either is rising or falling just have a time fix for it and believe you me you stand to make a huge profit when the time comes. But to say you should stop buying or telling what the price may be in the next hour no one can actually tell you that bitcoin is unpredictable.
Activity: 29
January 19, 2018, 02:55:59 AM
I think you could buy it now. The price is lower now but it will go higher in the future.
Activity: 126
January 19, 2018, 02:54:06 AM
I think this is the right time to buy more bitcoin because bitcoin has a low value as of now. If you have bitcoin, just don't sell it because you will have no profits in the investment you have. The good idea and a wise idea is to hold your your bitcoin until you reach your desired price of bitcoin and if your bitcoin have already profits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
January 19, 2018, 02:44:31 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
I think that it's worth thinking about to sell and not to buy. Still see what is happening to him and how the price is moving, so now there are many conversations, who are trying to keep with hope for the future and who is now in a confused state.

Why stop buying bitcoin if it is continuous to its growth? The main point here is to continue holding your current bitcoin asset and then just wait. You should not be panic because we know the stability of bitcoin. If the price is low, then take the chance of buying more of it then wait the value to rise and sell.
Activity: 160
January 19, 2018, 02:42:21 AM
For now, this is right time to buy btc. btcoin price now getting low. so, don't miss it. just buy & hold it some years or investment in a project & earn huge profit  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 02:05:46 AM
No, it's not worth stopping now is the time to buy bitcoin so the price has fallen and it's a great chance to buy

I don't get why people ask this, bitcoin is a digital currency, mostly seen by a lot of people as an asset and if they want to invest or maybe buy to be used on how they want it, they will buy. Why should someone stop them from buying BTC since it is open to a lot of online markets and exchanges. BTC getting lower and lower so I think it is good to buy now.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
January 19, 2018, 02:03:35 AM
for the bitcoin price right now the best thing to do is buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is down and I think it would be profitable to buy now
Just simple. Buy low sell high the value of bitcoin now of course is high don't be afraid to buy so far bitcoin always bounce back even there are some bumps along the way and maybe you want to invest in some altcoins to or to eth i mean it is much better so you have a backup if something happens cause no one can tell what exactly gonna happen next.
Activity: 43
January 19, 2018, 02:01:04 AM
I think that it's worth thinking about to sell and not to buy. Still see what is happening to him and how the price is moving, so now there are many conversations, who are trying to keep with hope for the future and who is now in a confused state.
Pages:
Jump to: