Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 10. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 07, 2018, 11:58:19 AM
No, the bitcoin price is currently very cheap and I'm sure that a few more months will reach at least 2x from now or over $ 20k, if we stop buying now then we will regret for not getting big profit.

Well it is a very good sign that bitcoin price is still low.  It is good for those who wants to invest with bitcoin.  Because hopefully at the end of this year bitcoin price wouod be at its highest or peak.  Then there would be no regrets if you will buy right now.  If I have lots of money I will buy many bitcoin as I can.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
March 07, 2018, 11:22:27 AM
if you stop buying BTC, buy altcoins because they are cheaper to invest with. Just need to research thoroughly on what alts you will buy. Make sure those alts are the legit ones  and consider the criteria in choosing the best altcoins.  Bitcoin price now is $10,000+ . You may want to buy instead of selling. I think in 2 months time btc will soar again, You can do it.
Stopping and quitting does not have anything to do with our life, it is just an excuse and obstacle for us no to be able to have what we really want in our life, so don't let that 2 words bring you down and who will suffer in the end if we don't become successful?
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 11:19:16 AM
No, the bitcoin price is currently very cheap and I'm sure that a few more months will reach at least 2x from now or over $ 20k, if we stop buying now then we will regret for not getting big profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 11:07:43 AM
if you stop buying BTC, buy altcoins because they are cheaper to invest with. Just need to research thoroughly on what alts you will buy. Make sure those alts are the legit ones  and consider the criteria in choosing the best altcoins.  Bitcoin price now is $10,000+ . You may want to buy instead of selling. I think in 2 months time btc will soar again, You can do it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 07, 2018, 11:03:54 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
You should stop buying btc unless if you don't have enough money to buy btc. When you have a lot of money of course you should buy and get some btc.

Should you stop bitcoin now you will definitely feel for your definitely and you cannot make a profit like that in your future, buy and hold now it will make a good profit in your later life but it depends on each and every investors so the choice is yours .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 07, 2018, 10:55:41 AM
I think we should grab the opportunity while it is at low price,
And let's just hope that it would recover soon and be back on the high price.

Definitely,  this is the right time to buy,  invest more while the price are down and hope for the better price of bitcoin this month. I hope that the price will directly rise.
It is best to buy regularly and apply cost averaging strategy in order to have a good average in investment and so you will be always maintaining at the good to safe zone of investing and that is the secret for you to have a continuous good profit because you are balancing your investment in such a very good way and you don't need to worry for long term because you will be buying regularly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 10:52:53 AM
I think we should grab the opportunity while it is at low price,
And let's just hope that it would recover soon and be back on the high price.

Definitely,  this is the right time to buy,  invest more while the price are down and hope for the better price of bitcoin this month. I hope that the price will directly rise.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 10:40:19 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
I think you should continue to buy bitcoin. Currently, bitcoin costs $ 10,687 and is on a downward trend. So you need to buy bitcoin at this time. And this will be a good opportunity for you to invest. While bitcoin prices are rising and falling abruptly, bitcoin will be the biggest potential electronic currency. You need to be patient and wait until the bitcoin price spikes. Be a smart investor.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

The bitcoins are now slowly rising in the market but somehow falling again after a week but still they are pretty much stable at $10k so for me just continue buy bitcoins if you have spare money because we know that the bitcoins will rise before the year ends and it is just the beginning of the year and a lot of things can happen to bitcoins so you might regret if you didn't continue to buy bitcoins in the time that they are much cheaper. A lot of money awaits if you buy now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 09:41:04 AM
It's up to you to decide and not to ask advice from people someone will say one someone else, but the decision will always remain for you my personal opinion buying is not worth buying
Activity: 309
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
March 07, 2018, 08:31:34 AM
That is no point to buy Bitcoin now because its not clearly position of where we are. If price will earn new high and will go upper better to buy there then buy at 10k and don't have any sure that we could go lower and lower at any time . Also is good position to buy Ethereum i am sure it will have good and strong future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 08:27:41 AM
You should stop buying btc unless if you don't have enough money to buy btc. When you have a lot of money of course you should buy and get some btc.
Activity: 70
March 07, 2018, 08:14:28 AM
Lloyds Bank bans customers from buying bitcoins using credit cards. Banking . it will be left with large debts if the virtual currency continues to depreciate.
Activity: 406
February 28, 2018, 02:51:28 PM
Bitcoin will always be profitable for brave people i think Grin If you have bitcoin you will not lose everything and also have oppotunity to multiply your goods.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
February 28, 2018, 02:23:08 PM
Do not stop buying Bitcoin because this is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are falling, not just the price of Bitcoin being down but other altcoins are also down. it might be a good idea to keep buying bitcoin, because the price is very cheap.
Yes indeed, I also agreed with the opinion of you and it’s also advice nice to me, I also wouldn’t stop buy bitcoin as you say this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is right true again cheap, I will continue to fondle bitcoin until my money up, and I will investment all bitcoin that I’ve bought for 2019.
Activity: 83
February 23, 2018, 02:54:13 PM
it all depends on you, no one can forbid. because I'm sure this bitcoin will always recover from the fall of the market.
and I recommend it better to buy at a low price and sell it for a high price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 12, 2018, 01:19:06 AM
Definitely no. It is a wrong choice if you stop buying BTC because the price of it is at lowest right now and you just have to wait until the price of bitcoin goes up again. It is possible for bitcoin to reach million again and that is the time you are going to sell your Bitcoin and obtain your profit.
Activity: 476
February 12, 2018, 12:25:35 AM
No, you don't stop buying Bitcoin. For banning ICO in China Bitcoin prices are going down. But not for a long time. It will increase soon definitely. Stop buying Bitcoin is your wrong decision. It's the best time to buy and hold Bitcoin.

I strongly agreed with you, stop buying Bitcoin is wrong decision . Because now the price of Bitcoin is down. So it's the best time to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin price increase soon definitely. So, you should buy Bitcoin and hold it. If you buy Bitcoin and hold it you must get enough money in future.
Buying or not is the decision of each party all have a thought but indeed we here give advice not to sell because the price is still low today. it is my suggestion why we should buy.
Activity: 25
January 29, 2018, 03:18:30 PM
for the bitcoin price right now the best thing to do is buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is down and I think it would be profitable to buy now
Indeed there is no reason to stop buying bitcoin because now price of bitcoin as normal and all people can easily afford it. When I look at growing price of bitcoin then it is motivating me and asking me to buy more bitcoin for further future of mine, bitcoin is increasing in price so it is sure that future with bitcoin is bright if you will buy more than nothing will occur in form of lose so profit is definite and it is good to buy more and more.
Activity: 51
January 29, 2018, 02:58:38 AM
The way the market is shaping up I would try to keep buying bitcoin. At the moment is well below the ALH. Bitcoin is like gold, its the most popular and accepted crypto. Gold was widely excepted in the ancient days. Keep just a little in case to hedge against risk when trading alt coins.

I wouldn't bet too much though, I think there are a few coins that are more efficient and etc.
Pages:
Jump to: