Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 14. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 19, 2018, 01:55:35 AM
Honestly speaking at the right time it is not good decision to stop buying BTC because now price is fall more then past price so its again chance to buy more and more BTC now as probability of increasing price again is more so if you can buy now more and hold them for a time when price again hit 20K$ then you can make enough profit.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 01:11:35 AM
You should never stop buying BTC. You should continue to buy and hold as much as possible because it will continue to rise in value as more people buy in. Also it's universally scare.

Agree with you

I think it's the time to buying btc. Anyone can buy btc amd hold it as much as possible. Because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. If any one buy bitcoin and hold it, in future he or she can get more money to it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 02:42:15 PM
No, it's not worth stopping now is the time to buy bitcoin so the price has fallen and it's a great chance to buy
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:37:25 PM
Don't buy if you can't live without losing it. BTC was pretty low yesterday. It's still not at a bad price. The call is obviously yours but scared money doesn't make money.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
January 18, 2018, 02:36:48 PM
no one can tell whether you buy now or not. only thing you need to look is the price of bitcoins last 2 years ago. from 600$ per 1 bitcoins  on 2016 up to 20k$ on november 2017. and now down again to 11k$. for me this is the best time to buy. but it is your choice and youre the only to decide it's up to you...

It is always the same thing every year especially in quarter 1 of each year. Probably something to do with the chinese new year but that alone is not enough to drive the exchange rate down atleast 50 % from the ATH this year

The decision is not wether to buy bitcoin or not but at this rate, it will be either if you keep holding or not because Im pretty sure there are alot of people that is holding and have bought bitcoin already
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
January 18, 2018, 02:34:45 PM
I think all the decisions are yours because they are related to your personal investment in this bitcoin.
if I can advise you I will suggest you to buy bitcoin, the bitcoin development is very good today, many people who want to invest in bitcoin and hope to get a good profit in the future.
maybe you should not invest your entire money on bitcoin, you can also try to buy altcoin as an alternative in digital currency investing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 18, 2018, 12:42:43 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

Whatever it is just buy bitcoin.  This is the best time for us to buy bitcoin since its price is low compared before.  Its price drops almost up to 50%.  Thankfully it is now gaining its price and goes up again.  Just buy bitcoin.  If only I have money then I could have more right now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
January 18, 2018, 12:39:17 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
  no one can tell whether you buy now or not. only thing you need to look is the price of bitcoins last 2 years ago. from 600$ per 1 bitcoins  on 2016 up to 20k$ on november 2017. and now down again to 11k$. for me this is the best time to buy. but it is your choice and youre the only to decide it's up to you...
Activity: 1190
January 18, 2018, 11:59:08 AM
I do not think it's a loss if we stop buying bitcoin now, trust me with a big prospect of bitcoin in the future and will soon reach at least $ 50,000 this summer.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 11:44:50 AM
why do you want to stop buying?
this is the right moment because the price is still cheap, if you have money that you will not use in a long time you better buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time because I'm sure bitcoin will return a surprise after this price drop
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 18, 2018, 11:24:06 AM
We have got good chance to buy more BTC in this dip.
Anytime is the best time to buy Bitcoin, but should be aware with those pump and dump event to make sure you're not get panic when this occurs.

Such a forecast is unlikely to be given to anyone because no one is sure how much the price can drop down
Slowly but sure, this price would be stable on any place.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
January 18, 2018, 11:08:17 AM
for the bitcoin price right now the best thing to do is buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is down and I think it would be profitable to buy now

Yes this is the best time to buy bitcoin because the value reduced very low so investors who miss the earlier chances before . So it is the best time for investors  and no other chances will be come again like this .
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
January 18, 2018, 11:06:58 AM
In this days, this is a good time to buy more bitcoin because bitcoin has a lower value than a usually price of bitcoin. If you buy bitcoin for now then in the future worth of your bitcoin will have more value on it and it will have a good profits in the future. Bitcoin is recovering now already and in no time bitcoin will pump again and goes back to the usually price of bitcoin. So buy now to have more profits, to have a worth it investment in the future. Don't miss the chance to have a good profits in the future.
Activity: 209
January 18, 2018, 10:59:19 AM
We have got good chance to buy more BTC in this dip.
Activity: 140
January 18, 2018, 10:58:29 AM
Even if it comes down you will never lose as it will go back up, but if the bullish trend starts, you will be losing two ways. It is without doubt that bitcoin is a great investment and a great way to make passive money, but the thing is right now bitcoin is a whole lot expensive than it used to be i mean its a bout 10000$, and investing that much amount of money is a hard decesion
Yes but this month it was over. Bitcoin was now recovering and the fact that its price was now reduct. And now its a good time to buy again bitcoin because it can give you more profit. Once fork comes and go, no one knows if bitcoin will soar or not and the best way is just to buy now and benefit from the fork
Activity: 140
January 18, 2018, 10:55:46 AM
Even if it comes down you will never lose as it will go back up, but if the bullish trend starts, you will be losing two ways. It is without doubt that bitcoin is a great investment and a great way to make passive money, but the thing is right now bitcoin is a whole lot expensive than it used to be i mean its a bout 10000$, and investing that much amount of money is a hard decesion
Activity: 392
January 18, 2018, 09:14:58 AM
for the bitcoin price right now the best thing to do is buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is down and I think it would be profitable to buy now
Activity: 504
January 18, 2018, 06:59:10 AM
Such a forecast is unlikely to be given to anyone because no one is sure how much the price can drop down
Activity: 146
January 17, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

It depends on you. If you think it's time to stop buying bitcoin you should do it. But now bitcoin is falling in price and now is a good time to buy bitcoin. Try to monitor the market.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
January 17, 2018, 09:43:52 PM
if you have an extra money you should start buying bitcoin now but make sure your money is excess that everything may come you dont need to pull out your money in bitcoin because in the long run bitcoin price may rise again and you can earn as much as the money you invest in  buying bitcoin .
If the price of btc is dropping, don't hesitate to buy because the price of it will increase. You just have to wait for it. Many people are already patronizing bitcoin that is why you don't have to be afraid in buying.
Pages:
Jump to: