Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 18. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 28, 2017, 09:40:31 AM
Though bitcoin value has dropped over the last few days, i don't think you should stop buying bitcoin. In fact,
Due to its low value, it is high time to purchase some. So long as you have the financial capacity to purchase some
Bitcoin then buy some. Bitcoin will soon pump, we just have to be a bit patient for now.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 09:30:07 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
never stop buying btc, i would prefer to sell on the highest trend and buy low. or keep buying bitcoin monthly and rest it on your wallet.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
December 28, 2017, 09:19:37 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
When we talk specifically about Bitcoin, even if there are up's and down's Bitcoin will continue to grow even if it is not directly reflected in the price, he consolidate his market position in each minute.
Bitcoin is indeed the most expensive currency in the world and it is not easy for most of the people to buy it directly. You are right that dumps are the most precious moments for those who want to collect bitcoin at cheap rates. Most of the new investors enter bitcoin market only when it decreases in value. Right now, it is going down a bit and those who are interested into bitcoin, should buy it right now.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
December 27, 2017, 01:44:20 PM
It's not that you should stop buying bitcoin instead you should just keep on investing and earning it nowadays. It is not ideal to buy bitcoin right now because the market value of it has grown very expensive after a long while though buying is still allowed but it would be more beneficial if you will invest. Buying can help bitcoin still but always be smart on making decision on such matters.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
December 27, 2017, 12:03:19 PM
if you have bitcoin, it would be best to keep them since lately there were many ups and downs with the price due to the problem with China.
everything depends on you if you want to buy now and sell them the first months of next year
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 11:09:31 AM
No, I don't think it would be a good idea to stop buying bitcoin. Unless you want to be out of this game. You will never earn big in the end if you will stop investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 117
December 27, 2017, 11:06:52 AM
If you stop buying Bitcoins like you, this will be a bad thing, bitcoin prices will drop sharply if this happens. So I think you should hold it and wait for it in the future because prices can keep rising.
Activity: 420
December 27, 2017, 11:03:21 AM
I still think that investing in bitcoin is very profitable so I still have to try to collect bitcoin to be a long-term investment
You should buying bitcoin because its price will going to more high and everyone will get more benefits from this forum, so you should hold your money as you want for investment, it will get you big profit and your future will secure because you can start any business and that will make your life more comfortable.
Activity: 225
December 27, 2017, 11:00:54 AM
Everytime you buy bitcoin you are already gaining a profit. As long you have extra money try to convert them to bitcoin since the value of your paper money could depreciate so better invest while you still can.
Activity: 108
December 27, 2017, 10:58:20 AM
It's important to understand how Bitcoin works Until you stop doing this. Why should you quit When you see its great potential? Bitcoin has developed a new direction in the technical field, I think this is a safe investment and there is one question whether you want a long term profitable investment? Yes, it is true there is a risk but I think it is safer than gambling or doing other business like trading other assets. Time does not decrease bitcoin, time strengthens it, History of bitcoin proves that bitcoin is most likely. My advice. is to make decisions based on its analysis.
Activity: 79
December 27, 2017, 10:57:26 AM
Stop buying BTC means that you will stop receiving the benefits that it can bring, those are also a choice if you do not trust the future of the BTC bring, I personally continue to buy by I believe it will grow
Activity: 151
December 27, 2017, 10:53:14 AM
No, if you have the money to keep buying, just do it. But if you are wasting and investing your own money (like your monthly wage) dont do it, because you are probably risking more than what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 10:48:30 AM
I still think that investing in bitcoin is very profitable so I still have to try to collect bitcoin to be a long-term investment
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 09:26:28 AM
No, I don't you should stop believing and investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin investment is still profitable, there are still many ways how you can earn from bitcoin so I think you should just keep on buying BTC.
Activity: 351
December 27, 2017, 02:13:31 AM

BTC will rise again due to the huge market demand. decision to buy or not depends on you. but better if you buy when the price goes down. you have chance to sell with a better profit. keep success for u Smiley !
Activity: 168
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
December 27, 2017, 01:46:04 AM

Lay low maybe, but, not stop. There may be incidents that will affect bitcoin, but, in the long run., it will still stay and goes up. Buying is always above the market value, but, try the lowest one.. Grin
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
December 27, 2017, 01:42:24 AM
I think it depends on your economy, but in my opinion, you should keep investing in bitcoin because in the future bitcoin will increase even more. And that is your chance to get rich. good luck to you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
December 27, 2017, 01:36:17 AM
Well I hope you did not stop buying bitcoin... Just look at where it is now!!! If you had bought a lot of those at 5k a piece it has tripled now and you must be rich so congratulations (hopefully) and I wish you all the best for your future too!!! The bitcoin will still rise and would probably stop at around 30 - 40k a piece and then eventually it will subside and stabilize like any other phenomenon on this planet Smiley
Yea idea of mate is excellent and i agree with him that if don't stop buying BTC now because price of BTC is now a days in the stage that traders are only keep buying more and more BTC because price is low now a days as compare to past few weeks so if the price again start increasing and cross 30K$ then you can make enough profit at that time. So keep buying more and more BTC if you want to become rich in your future.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
December 27, 2017, 01:08:44 AM
Well I hope you did not stop buying bitcoin... Just look at where it is now!!! If you had bought a lot of those at 5k a piece it has tripled now and you must be rich so congratulations (hopefully) and I wish you all the best for your future too!!! The bitcoin will still rise and would probably stop at around 30 - 40k a piece and then eventually it will subside and stabilize like any other phenomenon on this planet Smiley
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
December 27, 2017, 01:03:23 AM
The thing that will make us regret is stop buying bitcoin, this is because the future of bitcoin will continue to improve and the price will continue to be expensive, as happened today, I'm sure many are sorry for not buying bitcoin yesterday when the price is $ 13800, because at this time the price is already over $ 16200.
Pages:
Jump to: