Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 48. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 118
Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3
October 05, 2017, 10:46:20 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
No you shouldn't, Continue on buying, or you could play a little at price on trading for you to gain a little profit from it. Yes it is true that bitcoin is on uptrend but you should also know that here are some casual dump happening around the world, with that you can have a chance to buy bitcoin at low price and sell it on a high price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
October 05, 2017, 07:52:09 PM
I think in the short term you should stop buying bitcoin and wait to see currency fluctuations and more with the wait for the second bitcoin hardfork, where now you should worry about keeping your investment safe. that's just for the moment, it's always good to invest in bitcoin you never know when we might be surprised!
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 05, 2017, 07:20:00 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
No you should not. Bitcoin was still on going and its price is still continuously rising though there are some instances that bitcoin's price rate dumps, still it is making its way to put all the negatives back into normal which is the positive way of earning and regaining the loss brought by the dump. We users and consumers must still trust and support bitcoin continuously and remove all doubts in our mind so that the number of bitcoin users will not be lessen that.can negatively result to the dump of demand which is literally bad because it will make the price dump so you must still continue buying and investing with bitcoins since it was for our own sake.
Activity: 450
Merit: 122
October 05, 2017, 06:18:51 PM
i think still you can buy bitcoin everybıdy says its will be rise a lot.the whole experts says its going to 100.000 usd.it can be also baloon but thid year determine the what will happen to bitcoin i think
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 05:34:01 PM
It depends on you for me never stop buying btc unless if the price of btc is going high but if the value. Is going down then dont stop buying btc.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 05:05:37 PM
the way i see it that you must continue. Every month set aside some money from your salary and just buy and hold.
Of course there are drops in the price but in the long term the BTC price will grow.
No regrets.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 03:25:11 PM
I recommend you . Please continue to purchase more bitcoin. It will help us make a lot of money if it continues to increase 5-6k over the next 1-2 years

No you should not stop buying Bitcoins because the prices are increasing rapidly so you should not miss the opportunity of earning more money if you want to be rich in leaps and bounds than don't stop buying Bitcoins.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 03:04:52 PM
If you are doing in trading then I think you need to but more bitcoins instead of stopping buying bitcoins because the rate of bitcoins is increasing very quickly and it will be most profitable for you in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
October 05, 2017, 01:29:29 PM
Due to influence from China, BTC is going down. But be assured. I still believe its price will go up in the near future. when all countries accept BTC . good luck

Why people always rely on China influence they only know how to decrease price so they could buy more. Ok they ban ICO and they should government pay to many times for someones mistakes in investment so they need to insure some of there interest. There were so many times said that China banned bitcoin and always false. So dont get this to confident as someone report that they ban bitcoin.
Activity: 420
October 05, 2017, 08:25:45 AM

For now yes you can stop buying it because market is reacting in a negative way after the Exchange in China have started to shutdown. This would be a signal that other countries may soon follow it and thus the prices are going to slash in a big way in coming time.

yea China ia ban in ico. China is a part in bitcoin and her currency so we see this effect in bitcoin price. for this reason why you stop buying btc. you guess btc price fall I think you is not correct. Bitcoin price always increase. if you buy btc for hold you can wait some days or if you buy btc for other invest you can buy don't find her price.
Indeed, China's largest Bitcoin market, BTCC will close, following the Chinese government's ban on virtual currency (bitcoin). makes everyone who use bitcoin to panic, but why should stop buying it? this is the right time to buy and hold it. Because as we know, bitcoin values ​​are now slowly rising again.
The effect of china will be gone in no time so don’t stop buying chin hold is now at end and if you stop buying now you will miss golden chance to get high profit in upcoming days when the prices will be high and every one will be securing good profit.
It is not bitter in case of bitcoin. Both downfall and rise of bitcoin is blessing for the holders. Whenever the bitcoin are in dumping phase, wise people treat it as a golden time for buying more and more bitcoin for secure future and when bitcoin are shining brightest in the crypto land, they sell them off and enjoy the tremendous profits they were expecting.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 04, 2017, 04:30:24 PM
Its up to you whether you stop buying or not, many people believe that the price will continue to rise for many years to come. But you must decide for yourself. One question, why do you say you are paying "above market rate", surely you should be paying the market rate only - that makes no sense to me, its a market. Also consider small bets in other coins.
Betting? No no, we are trading, not is betting, you should not to forget betting on the altcoin market. In the past, I lossed a lot of money for this type trade and make me never want to remember those losses again.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 11:57:05 AM
Its up to you whether you stop buying or not, many people believe that the price will continue to rise for many years to come. But you must decide for yourself. One question, why do you say you are paying "above market rate", surely you should be paying the market rate only - that makes no sense to me, its a market. Also consider small bets in other coins.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 11:51:16 AM
Due to influence from China, BTC is going down. But be assured. I still believe its price will go up in the near future. when all countries accept BTC . good luck
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
October 04, 2017, 11:41:03 AM
If you will ask me, I would suggest that you should not stop buying bitcoin especially that nowadays bitcoin is cheaper than the past few months. There is a saying that you can "buy low, sell high later". Bitcoin is experiencing a downfall and the best time to buy is now. The future has it's own stories so better to risk now than tomorrow.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
October 04, 2017, 11:29:06 AM
Yes you should still buy bitcoin because it still has room for growth and progression, if you stop buying bitcoin I'm sure you will regret not buying it this time. In fact since bitcoin has been going down recently because of the news China brought the crypto world it is the best time to buy bitcoin before it regains back and continue where it left off.
I agree with you, now is the best chance for us to accumulate more bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will soon recover and stabilize again, we just need to buy, hold and wait, Bitcoin will give us a lot of surprises. In my personal opinion, the news from China is a huge trap, they want to drive the price of Bitcoin down, buy cheap and sell high, bitcoin helped China's economy greatly improve, I do not think the Chinese government wants to stop the development of their country, it's a stupid thing, they will not do it.
There is nothing great and sagacious in stop buying bitcoins because they are all the time increasing in values and even now the duration of dumping phases has been reduced successfully. Bitcoins are the rulers of the crypto world and anyone who wants to have secured future will not miss any chance of grabbing bitcoins.
Indeed! There's no reason for me this time to stop buying bitcoin now that it slowly changes my view in the world that I'm live in. I could see hope that runs to my totality and motivates me to continue living. Bitcoin helps me in my daily funds or in my savings. I was once helpless and extremely suffering from a no penny person. I had so many realizations afterwards. Many people ditched me for I didn't have what status they have. So I better bet myself spending time with bitcoin and keep buying it.
Activity: 357
October 04, 2017, 11:14:34 AM
Yes you should still buy bitcoin because it still has room for growth and progression, if you stop buying bitcoin I'm sure you will regret not buying it this time. In fact since bitcoin has been going down recently because of the news China brought the crypto world it is the best time to buy bitcoin before it regains back and continue where it left off.
I agree with you, now is the best chance for us to accumulate more bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will soon recover and stabilize again, we just need to buy, hold and wait, Bitcoin will give us a lot of surprises. In my personal opinion, the news from China is a huge trap, they want to drive the price of Bitcoin down, buy cheap and sell high, bitcoin helped China's economy greatly improve, I do not think the Chinese government wants to stop the development of their country, it's a stupid thing, they will not do it.
There is nothing great and sagacious in stop buying bitcoins because they are all the time increasing in values and even now the duration of dumping phases has been reduced successfully. Bitcoins are the rulers of the crypto world and anyone who wants to have secured future will not miss any chance of grabbing bitcoins.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 10:59:58 AM
I recommend you . Please continue to purchase more bitcoin. It will help us make a lot of money if it continues to increase 5-6k over the next 1-2 years
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
October 04, 2017, 10:56:31 AM
I think if you want to get a high profit in an easy way therefore you shouldn't stop buying bitcoin. But for us as a newbie we dont afford to buy bitcoin so all we need to do is to earn bitcoin by means of signature campaign and social media. And if i already a lot of bitcoin then i will going to buy and sell it with high price.
Earning too is not a bad idea. I keep telling people that there are several ways you can earn satoshis with just little effort from them not until they have 1 bitcoin in their wallet. Even most normal paying jobs in some places will not pay up to 1BTC right now in some countries, so I wonder why people keep looking for ways to earn up to a bitcoin.

Get what you can get now and hope for the best. Those who have more than that now also paid their dues in the past when it was not worth much.
Activity: 455
October 04, 2017, 07:45:02 AM

No, probably no because this is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoins because it is dropping its price. We all know that bitcoins never fails us in this kind of situation. Trust me I've encountered this a coupleof times especially before the segwit. But look what happened after it, bitcoins value almost tripled its price. That was the time I trusted bitcoins more than ever, I know after this phenomena that happenedin china, the banning of bitcoins. The price will rise up again, and maybe doubled again we don't know.

Cheesy  I guess you missed something, OP is asking if he should stop buying BTC higher than the exchange rate and not stop buying BTC.  I think it is practical to buy Bitcon lower than the exchange rate and not higher.  I think you should stop buying it at a rate higher than exchanges.  You will get more profit if you just follow the exchange rate or if you can make people sell their BTC at lower rates.  So, yes stop buying Bitcoin higher than the exchange rate.  
I will also suggest him the same. There is absolutely no need of buying bitcoins at prices that are far more than exchange rates. This is so unfair and cheap on the behalf of holders who offer their bitcoins at rates higher than exchange rates. I don’t think that we can easily convince them to sell off bitcoins at decent prices.
I must appreciate your logic of reasoning. I think there is no point of stop buying Bitcoins. In fact, this present time is the best time to buy as many Bitcoins as you can as the market price of Bitcoin is little low now a days and it can give you a huge amount of profit at the end. You need to think over your decision once again.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
October 04, 2017, 06:17:02 AM
No. You should still continue buying your bitcoin because despite of the continuous price drop of bitcoin which is literally alarming, it still gives us an implication that it must be the perfect time to buy more bitcoins for our own benefits because as price drops from where it is located, we can still have a great opportunity and capability of buying more so we can have much larger profit when its price rate booms into large quantity which can enable us to have large amount of income in our hand. We must not doubt bitcoin's capability to grow and do not be easily get down of its price drop. We must just see it on the positive side as it is the best time for great opportunities to come.
This is the golden chance to invest because prices are bit low and there are a lot of new comers in lane if they start investing market will be at great pump so buy as much as you can and then sell in pump. And yeah prices will be soon at 5000USD and the hatter will be going to regret that why they didn’t buy at the time of dump so don’t stop.
Pages:
Jump to: