Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 44. (Read 17851 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
October 12, 2017, 01:41:05 AM
As long as you have a enough capital to bought BTC why you should stop buying of them while the value of bitcoin rate will increase, many says and predict years had pass BTC rate will up try to compare bitcoin history last few years the rate was going up until this year. So why we stop buying grab the opportunity.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
October 12, 2017, 01:34:54 AM
I expected you to know how you have been dealing it successfully, you still have to study properly the progression of the scale to decide properly. Its part of the skill needed.all the best.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 01:32:02 AM
If you can are able to buy more....i dont think it will ever go waste...and surely it will give *10 times profit in next couple of years.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
October 12, 2017, 01:30:48 AM
You shouldn't stop buy, invest and see it as a savings account. I will continue to buy and hold the bitcoin until I accomplish what I expect to invest in it. I will only stop buying bitcoin when I have no money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
October 12, 2017, 01:04:58 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
For me, I will not stop buying bitcoins because in the near future I believe this coins is well increase its price thus we can earn a lot. No matter what the issue is bitcoin is still rising and still continuing to be popular. So do not stop buying.

This is what I'm doing I buy bitcoin and hold in my wallet because I believe in the bright potential of this coin so must better if you have an extra money in your pocket you must invest in bitcoin and hold for long term continue this procedure and you can see a good result someday. There's a lot of country are now accepting bitcoin that's why the price are unstoppable to pump. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 12, 2017, 12:52:58 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
For me, I will not stop buying bitcoins because in the near future I believe this coins is well increase its price thus we can earn a lot. No matter what the issue is bitcoin is still rising and still continuing to be popular. So do not stop buying.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 12:47:15 AM
if you have a goals in life, you can trust bitcoin  to achieve that goals you want in the future, dont be afraid to buy bitcoin because bitcoin can give you a chance to success in the future by investing on it. we all know learned from the past years that bitcoin had changed and it going bigger and better now. so the future is in the bitcoin. dont stop buying bitcoin, keep on buying and remeber, dont invest much if you cant afford to loose.
Activity: 4
October 11, 2017, 10:57:34 PM
keep on buying if you sure bitcoin will hit $5000, I am also sure bitcoin is able back to $5000. I've bought and still hold, I thought I had enough to buy and wait for the price hit $5000.

Guys, be careful with this user account. He's a crook and a thief. Motodor account was stolen. He extorts money to return. Old user was Russian, you can see old posts. And this does not even know the Russian language. Just can provide evidence of others. Do not believe him.
Activity: 448
October 11, 2017, 10:49:55 PM
If I stop doing that therefore you just stop youself from gaining profits. If I received extra money everyday then I would invest all of it in btc. Buying more bitcoins are the best way to multiply your profits easy and quick within in a year.
Activity: 56
October 11, 2017, 07:27:04 PM
No, because if bitcoin continue to increase it's value every now and then there's no reason to stop buying bitcoin but that's only my own opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
October 11, 2017, 07:26:43 PM
don’t always see the value of bitcoin ever since the graph says it all if you have a plan to buy bitcoin in your own way then always depends on news and other things since bitcoin is the only way for us to make easy money, it always in demand of ourse everyone who uses bitcoin support it who doesn’t? also try to invest it into alternative coins.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
October 11, 2017, 07:25:06 PM

Why do you pay 5K per BTC? I don't get it. But either way, buying BTC right now is a good decision.There will be more and more pumps before the end of 2017 comes. It is most probable that by the time Bitcoin Gold comes out, another round of pump will happen for Bitcoin. And then by the season days in December as well as during the transition between December 2017 and January 2018, another round of pump will probably happen.
Activity: 336
October 11, 2017, 07:22:27 PM
Nop, Keep doing because you will find  good thing from it, I am supposed to buy alt - coins but there are circumstances that we have to prioritize. I lost the opportunity to soar up. and back to the start. Bitcoins change my status, Believe it or not, for 3 month working in bitcoin industry, i can afford to buy my personal hobbies and soon i was planning to have vacation somewhere in luxurious place. Right now im busy on digging btc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
October 11, 2017, 07:01:19 PM
Buy low sell high the value of bitcoin now of course is high don't be afraid to buy so far bitcoin always bounce back even there are some bumps along the way and maybe you want to invest in some altcoins to or to eth i mean it is much better so you have a backup if something happens cause no one can tell what exactly gonna happen next.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 06:49:29 PM

By this time, you should stop buying bitcoin because the price is high. Wait for the price to become low again then sell when it goes up again
Bad advice! Buy at dips, buy anytime you wish to buy cause you may never even see that value again. I learnt my lessons some years back when I was waiting for the best price and I was never able to buy at that present price till today as it kept rising in value until I just settled for the period I bought in eventually and it is still obviously paying me till today even at the price that I considered too much as at then.
This is the issue with people, they are always looking for the best moment to get into bitcoin not realizing that the best moment is right now, if you do not get in, you are going regret it when bitcoin reaches a price that no one thought it was possible, it was not long ago that people were wondering if bitcoin will reach 1000 dollar again and now we are close to 5000.

When bitcoin price going up they will hope that price will down. Then bitcoin price was decrease still they are waiting for more dips and become worried because they think if they will buy at that dips they think price will decrease more. And now that price is increasing, you will see people regrets that they didn't able to buy lol.

How can they put an end to this regrets if they don't have guts to face the risks.

No one can really tells what will happen next in the future but if we just look at the history of Bitcoin we can say that it is always going up no matter what happens this past 2 years, we can't predict what is the next country will be regulating to ban Cryptocurrency exchanges that may result for an another down fall of price in Bitcoin.

People are smart now and the supply of Bitcoin is limited so for me there is no other way for it but to go up, of course there is a slight fall downs of price along the way but it is only a corrections that will be soon cope up and the price of Bitcoin will go up again and again. Every time is the right time to buy Bitcoin as long as you have the money and guts to do it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
October 11, 2017, 03:26:32 PM
I am a strong believe in the auto pilot, dollar cost averaging method. Buy the same amount month over month, then you don't need to worry about the highs and the lows.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
October 11, 2017, 02:53:21 PM

By this time, you should stop buying bitcoin because the price is high. Wait for the price to become low again then sell when it goes up again
Bad advice! Buy at dips, buy anytime you wish to buy cause you may never even see that value again. I learnt my lessons some years back when I was waiting for the best price and I was never able to buy at that present price till today as it kept rising in value until I just settled for the period I bought in eventually and it is still obviously paying me till today even at the price that I considered too much as at then.
This is the issue with people, they are always looking for the best moment to get into bitcoin not realizing that the best moment is right now, if you do not get in, you are going regret it when bitcoin reaches a price that no one thought it was possible, it was not long ago that people were wondering if bitcoin will reach 1000 dollar again and now we are close to 5000.

When bitcoin price going up they will hope that price will down. Then bitcoin price was decrease still they are waiting for more dips and become worried because they think if they will buy at that dips they think price will decrease more. And now that price is increasing, you will see people regrets that they didn't able to buy lol.

How can they put an end to this regrets if they don't have guts to face the risks.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
October 11, 2017, 02:17:26 PM

How much is BTC at septemder 2014?
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
October 11, 2017, 02:14:55 PM

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 11:21:43 PM
if we look at indeed the higher bitcoin prices and make us feel hesitant to return the bitcoin price throw to the base. but it seems you should be a little more patient if you really want to buy bitcoin, at least wait until hard fork in november.
Pages:
Jump to: