Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 52. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 281
September 29, 2017, 11:55:31 AM
bitcoin pump again after falling this is because alot of people buy bitcoin at that low price that's how the traders make money they won't let this chance go away so they're buying a lot of bitcoin just to have an huge value of income when bitcoin goes to the moon again or what we call have its big pump. even though most of bigwhales are from china.

When the bitcoin price  is still increasing,its time  that i observe the trending in the blockchain market,but as long that  i know that my bitcoin portfolio is still earned, i do not hesitate to continue buying bitcoin as long as still thinking positively that my money will continue to have a high value in the market.
You must buy more when the prices are low this will help you when prices are high the more you hold in the days of lag the much you secure high profit so don’t hesitate buy now and hold it till high prices level reaches and then sold out your currency and then count on your profit you will be pleased by blessing of bitcoin.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
September 29, 2017, 11:54:37 AM
Bitcoin price right now is still a buying range so if you want to buy you should buy fast because bitcoin chart looks bullish and will hit $5,000 in the next few weeks.

Yes, now it is still very good to buy bitcoins in order to get a lot of profit. I'm sure that by the end of the year, bitcoin can grow to even 6000 dollars.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
September 29, 2017, 11:46:43 AM
Bitcoin price right now is still a buying range so if you want to buy you should buy fast because bitcoin chart looks bullish and will hit $5,000 in the next few weeks.
Activity: 392
September 29, 2017, 11:36:59 AM
I think we buy bitcoin if you need only, but if bitcoin we have enough then I do not need to buy more just invest the bitcoin that we have just to make our bitcoin so multiply.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
September 29, 2017, 11:34:03 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

If you intend to buy bitcoin it is a good idea to wait for it to decrease its value so that when sudden rise who will profit on it. But if you want to have more bitcoin you can do mining and other stuff like joining signature/avatar campaign and bounties.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
September 29, 2017, 09:21:14 AM
Let me answer this question once and for all, you should never, ever stop buying Bitcoin!
I think you can wait for the right time to buy the Bitcoins but if you are planning for quitting this, then this is not a good option in fact.

The way market price of Bitcoin is increasing with each passing day; there is no other better way of earning a good amount of profit than buying as many Bitcoins as you can.
Activity: 120
Merit: 3
September 27, 2017, 05:51:28 PM
I'm no longer saving on my bank, every month I purchase a portion of my salary on BITCOINS, and holding til the correct time for sale arrives.
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
September 27, 2017, 05:50:40 PM
Don´t just full invest all your money on Bitcoin what if Bitcoin drops to zero dollar ? You would lose all your money for nothing just invest a small amount if you have a lot of money you can invest 50% in bitcoin and spare the other half. You never know what the price of bitcoin will be you can guess, but that is a risk. I just invested a small amount of money in Bitcoin and altcoins.
When i see profit i sell them and i invest again.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 27, 2017, 05:36:44 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Stop buying bitcoin is depend on you mate. If you don't have any belief in it, you must stop buying. But if you believed that bitcoin has a better future better for you hold in a long term, just simple as that.
Yes it is you who have to decide whether to join this community and continue it or just leave and turn your face off. Your decision would be on the circumstances you have faced during the tenure of being a trader of bitcoin. So if you think this is not for you, just go away and if you think you only have bad experience, so please don’t go and make a strong start again.
Yes the decision is always depend on ourselves because it is hard to go in one situation if we don't like it but it is better to like that situation because you can make a better strategies and techniques to earn more because you seek an opportunity and you didn't want to loss it.
Its our decision if we will buy bitcoin now or on other time. Its about risking your money to earn money. Check the latest chart and feel if bitcoin price will go up. But if you cant feel if bitcoin will go up or down I think you can stop buying bitcoin and focus on altcoins either , Its the same way you can earn profit.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 27, 2017, 05:13:31 PM
Stop buying bitcoin is depend on you mate. If you don't have any belief in it, you must stop buying. But if you believed that bitcoin has a better future better for you hold in a long term, just simple as that.
Yes it is you who have to decide whether to join this community and continue it or just leave and turn your face off. Your decision would be on the circumstances you have faced during the tenure of being a trader of bitcoin. So if you think this is not for you, just go away and if you think you only have bad experience, so please don’t go and make a strong start again.
Yes the decision is always depend on ourselves because it is hard to go in one situation if we don't like it but it is better to like that situation because you can make a better strategies and techniques to earn more because you seek an opportunity and you didn't want to loss it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
September 27, 2017, 04:59:14 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 27, 2017, 02:56:53 PM
Actaully, you stop buying bitcoin because there are some way to earn it. In addition to that, you can earn bitcoin without any investment and try to join in siganture campaign in bitcoin forum and we all know that it is one of the best sources of bitcoin and it is very effective.
if you do not spend money or other means to buy Bitcoin, then the validity of the signature of the company is a good source of alternative we do not. But the ending will still get Bitcoin, but nevertheless. If you want to invest your money in Bitcoin, then today is just not over and the moment where you can buy Bitcoin, and expect the highest prices for crypto currency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 02:50:40 PM

The market value of today or next week or next month is different.

Plan on bitcoin going up because of more adoption and more innovation. This is a technology that is changing everything. It is like buying into amazon stock in the beginning or microsoft.

4,000 USD is still cheap for how many people are going to use it in a few years from now it should be 10,000+
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 02:27:41 PM
Actaully, you stop buying bitcoin because there are some way to earn it. In addition to that, you can earn bitcoin without any investment and try to join in siganture campaign in bitcoin forum and we all know that it is one of the best sources of bitcoin and it is very effective.
Activity: 552
September 27, 2017, 01:33:44 PM
Yes for now stop buying Bitcoin at $3900 or $4000, wait for it to reach $3000 or $2600. Then buy all you can, sell your dogs, cats and wife. And buy a bitcoins.

Hahahahaahah selling you cats and dogs is okay but no never will be selling wife Cheesy besides joke, yes it the current time is not feasible for one to buy bitcoin as prices are so high for it, you will definitely getting loss. Wait for time, as you said, $3000 or $2500 that will be much better.

It would be better if you can buy Bitcoin when it was the cycle bearish trend, not is bullish trend and has strong support as now. Honestly, the chance to buy back Bitcoin at $3,000 is gone, I do not think Bitcoin will dump again to that price.
Activity: 378
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 27, 2017, 12:40:45 PM
keep on buying if you sure bitcoin will hit $5000, I am also sure bitcoin is able back to $5000. I've bought and still hold, I thought I had enough to buy and wait for the price hit $5000.
Activity: 237
September 27, 2017, 12:09:44 PM
When and How much will you buy is the real question here. Whether you stop or continue buying is all up to you but also be aware of the news and the price changes which really impact the market. Since the dip and ICO ban from China BTC's value really went down to $3000 and it was a great opportunity to buy some BTC. So far the market has recovered and BTC's price is now on a increasing rate as of today it has a gained as much as $1082.59. Cheesy
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 12:09:28 PM
No sir. Bitcoin price prediction is very high and many professionals saying that it will reach 5k in December. B
Bitcoin now is so very popular so it's not impossible to happen.
Predication is something above 50,000$ because bitcoin has promised people that it will cross that limit what are they expecting because bitcoin is going high on daily base and bitcoin is keep on it's promise.
Activity: 203
September 27, 2017, 12:08:41 PM
Probably for me, its a no. You must not be affected and got panic to decide of stop buying bitcoin because you just see that its price rate in the market is going down for real which results for a great dump into your bitcoin earning quantity you have in your account. Instead of thinking of stopping to buy bitcoin because of the price drop, you must look at it on the positive way that the price drop is a good time to buy more bitcoins so that when the price pumps again into much larger qunatity, you can have great count of profit within your hand. No doubt that bitcoin can regain its loss from the dump so you must still continue to buy your bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
September 27, 2017, 12:02:22 PM
I think that dumps have settled down for BTC as it has started gaining back from 3500 scale and after breaking 4000 once again and reaching its 7 day high at 4100, I feel that buying Bitcoins atm would be very profitable in the long run during the November - December period. Just memorize one thing that you should never sell during panic dumps because it would just add a deficit to your capital.
Pages:
Jump to: