Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 5. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 09:57:48 AM
I will buy bitcoin if I still have unused money because I am very sure bitcoin will return at its peak after Q2 this year. but if you already have the bitcoin at the moment, I would advise you to keep your bitcoin because if you sell at this time then it would be a mistake. indeed in this year's Q1 bitcoin will experience a very drastic decline even many from various sources say that bitcoin prices will fall 5000 $ at the end of Q1 this year, but looking at the history of bitcoin prices so I'm very sure bitcoin will return in Q2 this year.
Activity: 420
April 06, 2018, 09:35:37 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

The bitcoins is always worth to buy especially if they are falling. The thing is it will take much time before you will regain the money you lost because the bitcoins are falling this day and even the weeks. The good thing in bitcoins is they are always getting back up again it will just took a lot of time so you better have a lot of patience because if you do not have any of that you will end up losing that money over and over again because you are npt willing to waut for the right time
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 09:17:20 AM
If you are not sure of your abilities, then yes. I think that Bitcoin and many Altcoin will grow after a while, and will continue to grow in value.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 09:06:54 AM
I guess that's not a good idea anyway now is the right time to buy because the price is still cheap but if you do not have money then do not buy
Activity: 354
April 06, 2018, 08:58:35 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

Do not stop buying bitcoin. Bitcoin can really help you and if you stop buying bitcoin I think the bitcoin will decrease its value. Also it is the perfect time for you to buy bitcoin because the price is very low and it is affordable. It is a big advantage because if the bitcoin price will increase your own bitcoin will increase too and because of that you can gain a huge of profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 07:53:06 AM
No sir. Dont stop buying bitcoin. In this days, this is a good time to buy more bitcoin because bitcoin has a lower value than a usually price of bitcoin. If you buy bitcoin for now then in the future worth of your bitcoin will have more value on it and it will have a good profits in the future. Bitcoin is recovering now already and in no time bitcoin will pump again and goes back to the usually price of bitcoin. So buy now to have more profits, to have a worth it investment in the future. Don't miss the chance to have a good profits in the future.

This is the best time (still) to buy Bitcoins. Some people, who are in the market for a long time do it now as they are sure - BTC price will start to run up again. I suppose the process has already started.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 06, 2018, 07:01:10 AM
My friend today is the right timing for buying bitcoin because you can less in terms of budgeting your income.But its not right to make it from selling and infact just hold it for time comea that it will grow again.
Activity: 370
April 06, 2018, 07:00:19 AM
Bitcoin presently standing at $6465, though about 30 to 35% decrease being experienced is not bad at all to buy more, since no one can actually precdict the next bull market that shall pump or skyrocket the values to another commendable one where you can then decide on what to do with your Bitcoin,.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 06:55:41 AM
That will be the perfect time you should buy or invest in bitcoins when its market value goes down. Of course, you will buy it at a lower price and probably you can sell it at a higher price too because bitcoins has a greater percent of pumping its value than sucking it down.
we can see btc is currently in support area, so we can start buying it and hope price will not penetrate support, so we will get profit soon. but to make profit we have to wait and wait not to be affected by negative issue

In my opinion it should be yes, because at this time it so many scammer in the internet. It so risk to buy it now. I think it much better to work for bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
April 06, 2018, 06:06:03 AM
That will be the perfect time you should buy or invest in bitcoins when its market value goes down. Of course, you will buy it at a lower price and probably you can sell it at a higher price too because bitcoins has a greater percent of pumping its value than sucking it down.
we can see btc is currently in support area, so we can start buying it and hope price will not penetrate support, so we will get profit soon. but to make profit we have to wait and wait not to be affected by negative issue
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
April 03, 2018, 02:56:01 AM
NO you shouldn't.. this maybe the right time to buy BTC, as it will rise again soon
the wait will be worth mate... im sure

No one predict the market, currently the situation is opt to buy bitcoin. Because if we invest now it will give more profit in future. This fluctuations is not going to be permanent again the market will boom with high value. The value of bitcoin is increasing slowly so dont worry to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 02:04:26 AM
NO you shouldn't.. this maybe the right time to buy BTC, as it will rise again soon
the wait will be worth mate... im sure
Activity: 252
April 03, 2018, 01:46:53 AM

Do not .... while the bitcoin price is down, just go ahead and buy your bitcoin to keep your assets growing as well.
I'm sure the bitcoin price will rise again. And wait for the bitcoin price to rise again.
New bitcoin you sell.
Activity: 66
April 03, 2018, 01:38:36 AM
Activity: 238
April 03, 2018, 01:38:27 AM
If u ask this question,  My answer always goes to a big No. Because at this moment the coin market going down & the coin price is low. So I think this is the right time for buy bitcoin. Buy low & sell high,  these the important thing in business.  
Activity: 142
April 03, 2018, 01:35:03 AM
I don't think so. Exactly I think it's time to buy the bitcoin while the price is low I still believe in the bitcoin prices still can go back up in the middle of this year that can make more profit for me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 01:07:16 AM

I think the low price of Bitcoin has come to an end at it started its bullish run from today. Hope you have missed the low and cheap price last week but that doesn't matter, you could buy it right now since the trend is going to be up and up until July. If I were you, I will bu it right now and wont miss the chance.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
April 02, 2018, 03:20:29 PM
now it is a good thing to make a bitcoin purchase because currently the bitcoin price is low, and it is widely used by investors
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
April 02, 2018, 02:53:55 PM
I think this is a good time to buy Bitcoin, because this is just panicking. The market will soon return and prices will increase. keep optimistic

It's just for now, it's always good to invest in bitcoin you never know when we might be surprised. I think in the short term you should stop buying bitcoins and wait to see currency fluctuations and more with waiting for second bitcoin hardfork, where now you have to worry about keeping your investment security
Yes you should not stop buying bitcoin, we are getting experience with our bitcoin so the price fall is just temporary it will rise very high after some time, people are making more speculation and they are investing so we can see the future of bitcoin very bright, use your bitcoin savvies to get bright future, if you have money you can invest anytime, bitcoin price now a day is not very high so buy now and hold for the long time because bitcoin has power to regain its lose just for the matter of time soon the price will be at moon again, this year we are expecting more than 50k dollar so buy as much as you can buy.
Activity: 378
April 01, 2018, 08:08:38 AM
No sir. Dont stop buying bitcoin. In this days, this is a good time to buy more bitcoin because bitcoin has a lower value than a usually price of bitcoin. If you buy bitcoin for now then in the future worth of your bitcoin will have more value on it and it will have a good profits in the future. Bitcoin is recovering now already and in no time bitcoin will pump again and goes back to the usually price of bitcoin. So buy now to have more profits, to have a worth it investment in the future. Don't miss the chance to have a good profits in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: