Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 6. (Read 17851 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
April 01, 2018, 08:05:18 AM
Stop or not it's all depend on you,
Bitcoin will always recovering back to the peak and always hit new ath every year for now,it's because it has not implemented yet and has a lot room to grow.
The question when you stop to buy it or not is whenever you play it,you should have a financial back up to support it.

It would be better for you to buy a bitcoin when the price is going down,they're exhausting their money to pump it and they need to cash some of it to push it again.Bitcoin has not hit its peak yet,so it will not cause you any harm if you keep holding it.

So if you can afford to buy it right now,then buy it.
Just play that you can afford to lose
no, this not a good option to stop buying the bitcoin but this is the correct time to buy the bitcoin because now a days the price of bitcoin is very less approx $8000 so it's good time to buy the bitcoin and sell the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin become high . Now a days the demand of bitcoin is increases by the people so that the price of bitcoin will also increase and reaches to the double the price of now a time approx $16000 so that's the right time to sell the bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 07:38:41 AM
I think this is a good time to buy Bitcoin, because this is just panicking. The market will soon return and prices will increase. keep optimistic

It's just for now, it's always good to invest in bitcoin you never know when we might be surprised. I think in the short term you should stop buying bitcoins and wait to see currency fluctuations and more with waiting for second bitcoin hardfork, where now you have to worry about keeping your investment security
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 07:28:54 AM
Bitcoin will definitely have strong growth with the cryptocurrency market in the next few years so this time it is an opportunity for new investors to enter the market to buy bitcoin. At times when the market is down I try to buy more bitcoin
Activity: 1050
March 31, 2018, 05:33:52 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
You should not stop buying bitcoins because bitcoins can help you to have better lives. Bitcoin is really good investment and we can become rich in the future if we will keep buying bitcoins.
we can see currently bitcoin price goes down so deep. this is good moment to buy a lot of bitcoin. bitcoin is good investment, and I believe that tomorrow the bitcoin price will growth
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 02:53:22 PM
I think we should buy bitcoin for our investment in the future. because bitcoin is the best coin today
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 02:51:19 PM
now is the right time to buy BTC, its price is falling ..
Activity: 420
March 30, 2018, 02:39:37 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
You should not stop buying bitcoins because bitcoins can help you to have better lives. Bitcoin is really good investment and we can become rich in the future if we will keep buying bitcoins.
If you have some extra money and you want to invest it so you should buy more bitcoin because this is the best way you will get huge profit and that's why you will get best opportunity for your secure future, but you should never stop investment in future because it will very profitable for your family's future.
Activity: 528
March 30, 2018, 01:23:29 PM
Activity: 231
March 30, 2018, 01:06:10 PM
Do not stop buying because this is the best price to buy for more bitcoins. Buy as much as you can then hold it in your wallet for a long time.  Bitcoin has a good potential and everybody from the crypto world really understand about it.
Activity: 258
March 30, 2018, 12:23:53 PM
If we will follow the old trend on how to invest in which "buy low, sell high", I advise you not to stop in buying. It is the best time to invest while the price is low. No one can tell in the near future. What if the price will recover and swings up the price? Every business have a corresponding risk, that's why invest or buy only up to the extent what you are afford to lose for you to have the chance to start a new whatever happens. You can study also the trending and history to decide the best decision ever.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 29, 2018, 04:32:17 PM
Don't know about your wealth my friend and also don't know is it profitable nowadays to buy bitcoins. Bitcoin is not making money for many people for 2 months already.
Activity: 157
March 29, 2018, 03:35:09 PM
Bitcoin will always recovering back to the peak and always hit new ath every year for now,it's because it has not implemented yet and has a lot room to grow.
The question when you stop to buy it or not is whenever you play it,you should have a financial back up to support it.

It would be better for you to buy a bitcoin when the price is going down,they're exhausting their money to pump it and they need to cash some of it to push it again.Bitcoin has not hit its peak yet,so it will not cause you any harm if you keep holding it.

I agree with your opinion, it all depends on whether you want to stop or not, in terms of current prices BTC is down, maybe with the decline in this price we can use to buy at low prices.
I also agree with you,
if you do not believe in bitcoin, you better stop buying
but if you believe the bitcoin price will go up again, you better buy bitcoin
because now is the right time to make a profit by buying bitcoins at a low price
Activity: 162
March 29, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

I agree with your opinion, it all depends on whether you want to stop or not, in terms of current prices BTC is down, maybe with the decline in this price we can use to buy at low prices.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 02:41:25 PM
let's just say you're betting when buying Bitcoin at current prices, prices going up or down should be accepted,
I predict the price of Bitcoin will rise again in early July...
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
March 29, 2018, 02:41:00 PM
This is the wrong thing, if we stop buying, then we will get a more expensive price next month, do not stop buying, the price is now cheaper, do not expect to buy, invest, according to experts, this year's bitcoin price will reach $ 20,000 again.
Of course, whether people have the finance to buy more and more Bitcoin, then this is good and it needs to be done. This is the way to raise demand for Bitcoin on the market. But you do not take into account the fact that Mr. Gox is again trying to throw a huge amount of Bitcoin onto the market, which can exceed the demand for Bitcoin in the crypto currency market tens of times.
We don't need stop buying bitcoin, don't just see the value of the bitcoin now but its value in the future, that is the reason why I kept believing and investing at, I never stop believing or doubting it, hope that all members here are gonna do the same.
Activity: 579
March 29, 2018, 02:30:17 PM
This is the wrong thing, if we stop buying, then we will get a more expensive price next month, do not stop buying, the price is now cheaper, do not expect to buy, invest, according to experts, this year's bitcoin price will reach $ 20,000 again.
Of course, whether people have the finance to buy more and more Bitcoin, then this is good and it needs to be done. This is the way to raise demand for Bitcoin on the market. But you do not take into account the fact that Mr. Gox is again trying to throw a huge amount of Bitcoin onto the market, which can exceed the demand for Bitcoin in the crypto currency market tens of times.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
March 29, 2018, 09:12:01 AM
You should not stop buying bitcoins! If you want to become rich, then you should keep buying bitcoins. You will not regret it if you will keep buying bitcoins because bitcoin will give you bright future.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 08:44:29 AM
it depend on what are you expect for bitcoin price in future, if you doubt the price will rise again in future, best for you is to stop buying bitcoin. but if you expect it price will rise in future, rightnow is the best time. and i believe most people still believe will rise again in future.
Activity: 182
March 29, 2018, 08:32:44 AM
As for my advice, this time is not  for trading but a time for buying. The value is still so low but let us not lose hope. I know the time will just come and it will surely goes up again. And when the time comes, you may trade your coins and earn a bigger profit. Let us not be affected about the news.
Activity: 449
March 29, 2018, 08:30:45 AM
as of march 29, 2018 for me this time will be the great time or best time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low and im sure bitcoin will go up morethan the last peakprice way back december last year. so what are you waiting for buy now risk now thank me later.
Pages:
Jump to: