Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 62. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 09:15:39 AM
I believe that now is the time to buy bitcoin at a low price, because soon its price will start to rise again and its value will grow significantly. This is a temporary panic and it does not carry a deadly threat to bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
September 16, 2017, 09:15:32 AM
I think that buying bitcoin is never wrong.
It was not even wrong when we were close to 5K.
But like every other investment, bitcoin needs time to be most profitable.
The big and fast increase of the bitcoin price we have seen made us forget a little that the solid growth needs some time.
I am convinced that we will see other levels of the bitcoin price in the future, way beyond 5K. It just needs some time.

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
September 16, 2017, 09:01:00 AM
today the bitcoin prices are starting to rise from the ones before it has suffered a considerable decrease, as a result of the restrictions in china many panicked and sold their bitcoin, and now we see the price starts to recover and starts to improve, when the price drops I take a few opportunities by buying bitcoins at a low price when the market is in a panic, and I think maybe this is the plan of some who want to take advantage of the price reduction, if my estimates are correct, and I think it's a good time to buy some bitcoins and hold them for a certain time
Activity: 420
September 16, 2017, 08:53:26 AM
i think this is one of best time to buy bitcoin. you can't find those cheap prices again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 08:52:45 AM
I think, you have to wait to buy bitcoin for a few days.. who knows, maybe tomorrow the bitcoin prices Will be rising up and you can start to buy bitcoin again.. I hope the bitcoin prices Going to stable in the high price.
Activity: 197
September 16, 2017, 08:36:53 AM
No.  Don't buy at least for today.  Bitcoin price is at higher side.  Whenever you want to buy wait for a time when bitcoin prices going dawn. 
Activity: 196
September 16, 2017, 08:26:20 AM
All i can say bitcoin has a great chance to last, it is the most popular alt coins ever, this is the reason why we should keep buying because whatever rumors exist, the banning of China, The decrease value of bitcoin, and etc, are just the characteristic of bitcoin, you just wait until the price recover's. I don't seem to be panic.. or lets grab the opportunity to buy . Smiley
Activity: 350
September 16, 2017, 07:18:41 AM
Why would stop buying bitcoin. It is best time to buy some bitcoins because if you are buying right now you will earn more and more so i would like to suggest you that buy bitcoin right now if you want to earn more.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
September 16, 2017, 07:00:48 AM
We are sitting at $3800 per btc and I don't know who sells for $5000 a piece. You can still buy bitcoins on prominent exchanges and try to average your expenses and you'd still get a pretty decent amount on a fairly decent price. You don't necessarily need to buy on the bottom since no one would know what would be the floor, but you can buy in every week and just maintain an average price that you wish to spend for your bitcoins. You can build a nice stash out of that.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
September 15, 2017, 12:06:15 PM
bitcoin pump again after falling this is because alot of people buy bitcoin at that low price that's how the traders make money they won't let this chance go away so they're buying a lot of bitcoin just to have an huge value of income when bitcoin goes to the moon again or what we call have its big pump. even though most of bigwhales are from china.

When the bitcoin price  is still increasing,its time  that i observe the trending in the blockchain market,but as long that  i know that my bitcoin portfolio is still earned, i do not hesitate to continue buying bitcoin as long as still thinking positively that my money will continue to have a high value in the market.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
September 15, 2017, 11:58:22 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

For now yes you can stop buying it because market is reacting in a negative way after the Exchange in China have started to shutdown. This would be a signal that other countries may soon follow it and thus the prices are going to slash in a big way in coming time.

Activity: 819
Merit: 251
September 15, 2017, 11:49:49 AM
No actually you need to buy more bitcoins as of today because the price now is not that high unlike last week the price of bitcoin is like 3000$, so you should be buy more bitcoins today and not just stack all of your money in some banks, bitcoin is the best investment for me instead in bank.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 15, 2017, 11:40:59 AM
bitcoin pump again after falling this is because alot of people buy bitcoin at that low price that's how the traders make money they won't let this chance go away so they're buying a lot of bitcoin just to have an huge value of income when bitcoin goes to the moon again or what we call have its big pump. even though most of bigwhales are from china.

It's a common scenario that happens every after bitcoin price fall down because this is the great opportunity for those who didn't decide to buy bitcoin, while the price was still at $900. For now those who've been doubting about bitcoin, they really are convinced on all certain promising experiences that digital currency was showing up to be spiking higher of it's price in the marketplace. People is unstoppable and those who demand bitcoin were increasing it's population day by day.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
September 15, 2017, 10:09:39 AM
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 10:06:15 AM
thank guys !!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 15, 2017, 10:02:15 AM
Financial markets hate uncertainty, which is part of the reason that price has been falling over the last week, not knowing what China would do about cryptos.  I think it's actually a positive thing for the market that they've now come out and said that they're banning them.  It sucks for Chinese traders, but it gives clarity for the rest of the market, which can now "decide on a price."  The dip below $3k this morning might not be the last low we make in the next week or two, but it may be close.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
September 15, 2017, 08:42:51 AM
5K a BTC was full blown bubble turf. BTC will now form a solid bottom, wait for that and then begin dollar cost averaging into it again.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 15, 2017, 08:42:45 AM
Trust me. The price of bitcoin is down for now cause some chinese's Mafia want to control the market. The basic trading rules, buy at bottom and sell at top. Chineses are doing it very well with co-op from Jamie Dimon.

Yes, China already knows that the market will collapse with their announcement. I think they are buying Bitcoin with these dips because very soon they will start announcing the good news then Bitcoin price will start increasing its price.
Activity: 378
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
September 15, 2017, 08:39:24 AM
I think very soon we will see that the bearish market direction will stop and bulls will take the lead. At the moment it is better to buy or maybe just wait for some days and see how market will behave.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 15, 2017, 08:15:32 AM
If you don't have any money to buy bitcoins then you need to stop buying bitcoin but if you have an extra money for buying some cheaper bitcoin then just do it because it will help you to save more money because you are buying bitcoin at a cheap price and if you will decide to not sell it for only a small price difference because of pump and instead target a bigger price then do it because that is totally worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: