Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 57. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 09:35:01 AM
You should never stop buying BTC. You should continue to buy and hold as much as possible because it will continue to rise in value as more people buy in. Also it's universally scare.
Activity: 322
September 22, 2017, 01:16:47 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

For now yes you can stop buying it because market is reacting in a negative way after the Exchange in China have started to shutdown. This would be a signal that other countries may soon follow it and thus the prices are going to slash in a big way in coming time.

yea China ia ban in ico. China is a part in bitcoin and her currency so we see this effect in bitcoin price. for this reason why you stop buying btc. you guess btc price fall I think you is not correct. Bitcoin price always increase. if you buy btc for hold you can wait some days or if you buy btc for other invest you can buy don't find her price.
Indeed, China's largest Bitcoin market, BTCC will close, following the Chinese government's ban on virtual currency (bitcoin). makes everyone who use bitcoin to panic, but why should stop buying it? this is the right time to buy and hold it. Because as we know, bitcoin values ​​are now slowly rising again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
September 22, 2017, 01:15:43 PM
No, you don't stop buying Bitcoin. For banning ICO in China Bitcoin prices are going down. But not for a long time. It will increase soon definitely. Stop buying Bitcoin is your wrong decision. It's the best time to buy and hold Bitcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 22, 2017, 12:53:05 PM
This is obviously the time to buy and hold to trade with it when the recovery mood is activated so you can make good profit. Meanwhile, being careful is the watchword, remember bitcoin rose very fast this year, it will do same thing very soon.
Activity: 672
September 22, 2017, 12:43:31 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

For now yes you can stop buying it because market is reacting in a negative way after the Exchange in China have started to shutdown. This would be a signal that other countries may soon follow it and thus the prices are going to slash in a big way in coming time.

yea China ia ban in ico. China is a part in bitcoin and her currency so we see this effect in bitcoin price. for this reason why you stop buying btc. you guess btc price fall I think you is not correct. Bitcoin price always increase. if you buy btc for hold you can wait some days or if you buy btc for other invest you can buy don't find her price.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
September 22, 2017, 10:51:25 AM
No you should not stop buying bitcoins look at its rate right now its so freaking low,it dropped almost 600$ in just 24 hrs so this will be a good spot for buyign and hoarding bitcoin supply Smiley.
I agree with you, that when these conditions are below the bitcoin it's good if you keep making purchases bitcoin (no need to stop) because this is an auspicious time for the gatherer bitcoin. and you don't have to worry about sooner or later that bitcoin will stay toward the high price. the most important of these is the right time to hoard or collect bitcoin as much as possible and you can sell back when bitcoin is above with you always monitor price charts bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 22, 2017, 08:33:34 AM
Of course no. We need to buy bitcoins as much as we can and we don't need to stop buying bitcoins.  The price is continuing to increase and it is better if we buy many bitcoins today.
Good advice that the price of bitcoin might go up in the next few days or weeks because the market of bitcoin is having some hard issue on the price and if you will buy a lot of bitcoins today then you can earn more value in the next days or weeks because bitcoin is getting more popular than ever and it will have more demand that will make the price up again.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
September 22, 2017, 06:35:33 AM
Of course no. We need to buy bitcoins as much as we can and we don't need to stop buying bitcoins.  The price is continuing to increase and it is better if we buy many bitcoins today.
Activity: 553
September 22, 2017, 06:09:26 AM
Stop buying then tomorrow or the day after tomorrow we will regret because the price of bitcoin more expensive. believe me, soon the bitcoin price will reach $ 10,000 and we immediately get a big profit because of the investment now.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 04:59:44 AM
if you check bitcoin price from 2009 to 2012 to 2017 you will see price always rise so i think all time to buy
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 04:22:59 AM
If you are spending all of your money you might lose it save some of your money thats the problem that we have with gambling some people can't just stop deposting their money in order to win more money. It all depends on you if you want to stop you can stop if you want to invest all your money or a massive amount of money its all yours.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 22, 2017, 04:18:19 AM
Stop buying bitcoin is depend on you, now if you still believe that bitcoin has a good future and can make your life be prosper, well I guess there's no reason for you to stop buying instead, you need more to hold some of it.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
September 22, 2017, 02:51:07 AM

Why ? It's a good time to buy bitcoins actually, the price of bitcoin is fall because of that news from china. If i were you i will buy many bitcoins with all my money when the price falling and wait until the price increase, sell it and get a profit. I'm sure the price will back to $4,000+ next week.
I will utterly agree with you in the regard that it is the best time to buy bitcoins when they are going through dumping phase. It is perfect time to book your ticket for the next epic ride of bitcoins to moon. No need to waste money when you have such an amazing opportunity of getting it doubled soon.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
September 22, 2017, 01:14:55 AM
If you stop to buy bitcoin you will feel sad in the future because you will see so hight price for bitcoin in the future so dont stop to buy bitcoin and just beliave it.

This buying flow can not last forever, at some point the person has to be fixed-minded, for example, it is only right to make purchases at the level of 2000 dollars.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 12:51:58 AM

Market is down now and it is a good opportunity to buy but maybe you can wait for a dip more because according to some technical analysis, it will go down more then will shoot up again. You can search for traders that are so far right of their prediction or you can have an analysis yourself if you know how the market works. If you are buying above the market value then maybe its the right time to buy lower to average down and you can have smaller loss when the price goes down more. If you invest for the long term then you should not worry in temporary dips because price will rise up eventually.
It's hard to predict whether ot will goes high now or will keep on dumping so when you decide an amount you wqnt to buy and it achieved then buy it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 21, 2017, 11:54:20 PM

Market is down now and it is a good opportunity to buy but maybe you can wait for a dip more because according to some technical analysis, it will go down more then will shoot up again. You can search for traders that are so far right of their prediction or you can have an analysis yourself if you know how the market works. If you are buying above the market value then maybe its the right time to buy lower to average down and you can have smaller loss when the price goes down more. If you invest for the long term then you should not worry in temporary dips because price will rise up eventually.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 21, 2017, 11:41:21 PM
For the future you should have atleast examine the recent and current prices of the chart, read some news and articles so you will know what are the changes and what will be happening in bitcoin. As for now it is also best to stop buying first, but for i would rather buy it while it was still sleeping or at the bottom, so when it wakes up, you wouldn't be worried that much.
Its always better to understand the ongoing situation because if you have an idea you can wait till it reached the dip then buy bitcoin should be treated as an investment for long term hold not just a day trade business its difficult to predict and it can burned our money so quickly.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 11:37:16 PM
For the future you should have atleast examine the recent and current prices of the chart, read some news and articles so you will know what are the changes and what will be happening in bitcoin. As for now it is also best to stop buying first, but for i would rather buy it while it was still sleeping or at the bottom, so when it wakes up, you wouldn't be worried that much.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
DocTailor ICO:
September 21, 2017, 10:37:32 PM
i can see the great future of bitcoin,
even now the price is low ( not really low if we compare with the price of bitcoin in 2012)
so, it's good time to buy it,
i believe it will have high price as always.
so, no daubt to buy it more and more in low price.
what a great news when you can see the price of bitcoin is going to the moon Cheesy
most of us are screaming Cheesy
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
September 21, 2017, 10:25:39 PM
I consider that 5000$ is still a low value for what it can reach before hitting a stable value or the people lose faith in it.
Pages:
Jump to: