Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 65. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 05:58:56 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

Normally people pay around 7% - 10% more then kraken.eu EVEN btc price have a negative o positive trend.
This because if you buy outside an exchange you have even an advantage.
Fast cashout, "no limits" and so one... Buy Pay 5K right now sound a bit crazy.

Soon the price may sharply resume and we will regret that we did not have time to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. Now it is hard to believe, but soon it will happen
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 05:11:41 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

For now yes you can stop buying it because market is reacting in a negative way after the Exchange in China have started to shutdown. This would be a signal that other countries may soon follow it and thus the prices are going to slash in a big way in coming time.

I don't agree, this time is good to buy bitcoin while market price drops because in the future if price will pump again you can't have the opportunity to buy because it more expensive.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
September 14, 2017, 05:10:02 PM

Normally people pay around 7% - 10% more then kraken.eu EVEN btc price have a negative o positive trend.
This because if you buy outside an exchange you have even an advantage.
Fast cashout, "no limits" and so one... Buy Pay 5K right now sound a bit crazy.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
September 14, 2017, 04:57:22 PM

Stick with the normal idea of buying and selling based on your analyzation. Market is unpredictable who knows that recovery will happened soon.

Current price can considered as good starting point by the traders. Never it was goes down below $3,000. Don't wait for more dip before entering because sometimes it doesn't happened.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
September 14, 2017, 04:52:03 PM
i JUST bought some bitcoin a while ago like less than an hour Smiley did you see the value of bitcoin was at 3230 USD?? well that was the time to buy in for some good return .. as you see in just 24 hours the bitcoin reduces by 700 USD in pirce and that was painful for those who have tons of bitcoin but as i did i was able to sell my bitcoin for cash when it was at 4900 and now i decided to buy some again at 3230 i hope i had the right decision though it is at 2400 now .. so NEVER STOP buying BITCOIN just SELL AT HIGH and BUY at LOW Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
September 14, 2017, 04:51:50 PM
No one is going to sell you bitcoin at its current value, we all want to earn some so it is not rare to have to pay 1% to 5% above spot price, at the moment bitcoin is going down in price but while some are panicking and selling their stash you need to hold and if possible to buy even more bitcoin.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 04:48:00 PM
I think it is another sell panic. In a week or two, everything will stabilize. Don't panic and hold your BTC
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
September 14, 2017, 04:46:01 PM

For now yes you can stop buying it because market is reacting in a negative way after the Exchange in China have started to shutdown. This would be a signal that other countries may soon follow it and thus the prices are going to slash in a big way in coming time.

I actually don't think a lot of countries will follow China's footsteps. China is pretty isolated from the world in terms of markets -- I think their goal is to be the number one nation in terms of wealth and power. They want to keep people trading within their country and they want tax money. Bitcoin avoids this for the most part which is why I think China is cracking down so heavily on crypto.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 14, 2017, 04:40:06 PM
No one can tell when exactly bitcoin will start gathering momentum for the next upward movement. In recent time bicoin has surfer a significant lose from $4,800 down to $3, 800 all as a result of ICO ban in China. It will not be too bad if buy at this time. But don't invest all your capital, but some thing you can part with.
This is just not about the ICO ban in China. Regulatory bodies in China are trying to ban exchanges. BTCC is going to stop its exchange service after 30th. Chinese investors are now trying to exit and secure their funds.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
September 14, 2017, 04:36:03 PM

I think you think about starting to buy. Drops like this are opportunities to get Bitcoins at a cheaper price. I wouldn't have bought Bitcoins at $5000 or even $4000. I won't buy any now unless the price drops below $3000 but you could consider starting to buy now if you have the money available to invest.

Always buy on a drop and ad the bottom if you can but we don't know where that will be yet. If you start buying now, you're at least getting Bitcoins at about a 35% drop from the peak so you're getting a bit of a discount on the price.

Only buy if you think the price will recover of course. You can always buy some now and wait for the price to drop more and buy more later if it does.

What you said is correct only buy if you have faith in bitcoin and can wait for some time. China is pouring all bad news it can to drop the price and i think that it is finding the support and we can see the price moving upwards.
Activity: 9
September 14, 2017, 04:34:42 PM
i wanna buy at $3000  Cool

or lower ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
September 14, 2017, 04:32:51 PM
I really wont say you to stop buying BTC instead just hold a little see if its not falling anymore and then buy it. This is once in a life time oppurnutity to buy bitcoins at such a cheap price. This currency as we all know is surely going to hit charts in long term. Dont be afraid of losing small amounts of money. Just see if the price stabilizes and then buy immediately.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 04:31:07 PM
In trading the best day to sell is on Friday and the best day to buy is on Monday. The old traders called it the Monday Effect. I need to wait on Monday to prove the validity of this theory or it does not apply in the current crypto currency dip.
Activity: 15
September 14, 2017, 04:27:39 PM
That's good advice. Thanks aardvark15.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
September 14, 2017, 04:25:03 PM

I think you think about starting to buy. Drops like this are opportunities to get Bitcoins at a cheaper price. I wouldn't have bought Bitcoins at $5000 or even $4000. I won't buy any now unless the price drops below $3000 but you could consider starting to buy now if you have the money available to invest.

Always buy on a drop and ad the bottom if you can but we don't know where that will be yet. If you start buying now, you're at least getting Bitcoins at about a 35% drop from the peak so you're getting a bit of a discount on the price.

Only buy if you think the price will recover of course. You can always buy some now and wait for the price to drop more and buy more later if it does.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 14, 2017, 03:48:24 PM
wait dont buy now , for a moment we think that bitcoin being hit by drought now, if there is hope until $3700 tomorrow please you buy, but if down to $2500 ready ready to sell big purchase land of magnitude
As stated bitcoin is expected to reach a bigger price in the upcoming days. The price at present seems dropping and the same might go low, so one who has got plans to buy can wait for a short time period and then make the decision whether to buy or to wait longer.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 14, 2017, 03:47:16 PM

It will go back up, maybe this week but likely not. More likely it will go up again in 2 weeks or so~

China news and other things going on are causing some sell off.

Though I am worried that the marketcap has gone down to 110 Billlion across all crypto. It worries me we were at 170 billion and went down that muh that fast.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
September 14, 2017, 03:43:02 PM
wait dont buy now , for a moment we think that bitcoin being hit by drought now, if there is hope until $3700 tomorrow please you buy, but if down to $2500 ready ready to sell big purchase land of magnitude
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 03:17:57 PM

Just keep on the tradition of buying low, and selling high. This maybe the draw back of ICO banning in China, but I'm sure that bitcoin will recover soon. It happened a lot in the recent year, but if you don't trust bitcoin enough, you might have a regret when it recovers.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
September 14, 2017, 02:46:40 PM
You remind me of a friend of mine who always buys high and sells low because he panics.

He is the typical investor who would give a signal to Rockefeller to sell: It is said that Rockefeller was having his shoes shined by a boy who, while doing the job, started giving him stock tips. That made him get out of the stock market and avoid financial depression. It is argued whether the story is true or not but I think that’s not as important as the moral of it.

When an asset price hits ATH after ATH, it starts appearing in the news and, everybody, even uneducated people, starts buying because they hear that other people have had good returns and they want returns too. Then is when you hear the shoe shiner talking about stock, bulbs, houses, or bitcoins. So that is a sign that the asset in question is at least, overpriced. And, what do those people do when prices fall? They start panicking and sell.
I would advise you to do the opposite as my friend. If you really believe Bitcoin is a good investment, you should buy more because that way you would average the cost. If not, at least hold to it.
Pages:
Jump to: