Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market? - page 2. (Read 4466 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 05:51:51 AM
If you cannot generate a profit in the bear market then just stop, change your strategy, if you continue to do so you only increase risk and lose value. Cryptocurrency is fluctuating and now the market seems to have started to go up, so if you are still interested in crypto trading, then try this condition.
we have evaluate our strategy when decided buying cryptocurrency market.there are mistakes in our strategy our maybe we have no enough trading skills so we wrong choosing coins.
It is actually the skills which is required for a successful trade. In the crypto market there are a lot of people who do not know much about trade and they do not get any knowledge from the expert and start trade. These people often lose a lot in this bear market.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 12:19:43 PM
No, It is a good to time to buy and hodl and if you are in a lost. Don't worry you can sell your loss and buy in the deepest cheaper price and could give you a big profit when the bull turns on it.
well, when buying when a bear market occurs, we don't know when it will stop, and holding back will be confusing, because sometimes the price increases that occur sometimes are not so high. well, but for now, I hold some coin assets.
I believe that kryptocurrency can surprise its holders, if we believe that in the future market prices will soar, now is the right thing to buy more types of coins that have good potential for the future, because the bear market is always used by traders who have large capital to get greater profits in the future
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 08:19:28 AM
No, It is a good to time to buy and hodl and if you are in a lost. Don't worry you can sell your loss and buy in the deepest cheaper price and could give you a big profit when the bull turns on it.
we should becarefull with each our decision.i am just worry if we sell and rebuy bitcoin or altcoin again in the deep , the price continues down.planned it well or our loss become bigger than previous.except we have money and fully trust in this market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
December 21, 2018, 07:11:36 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 21, 2018, 04:51:52 AM
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
If you are a beginner trader better to accumulate and keep holding than doing day trading though we are losing in short term but if you keep it for long term you may earn profit for sure. Just be calm and be patience.
if we holding for long term we should analize first and make confirmation with technical analisys.is it confirmed to the chart or not.if we dont ,we could trapped in bearish movement.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 21, 2018, 03:17:06 AM
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
If you are a beginner trader better to accumulate and keep holding than doing day trading though we are losing in short term but if you keep it for long term you may earn profit for sure. Just be calm and be patience.
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 21, 2018, 03:06:45 AM
If you cannot generate a profit in the bear market then just stop, change your strategy, if you continue to do so you only increase risk and lose value. Cryptocurrency is fluctuating and now the market seems to have started to go up, so if you are still interested in crypto trading, then try this condition.
we have evaluate our strategy when decided buying cryptocurrency market.there are mistakes in our strategy our maybe we have no enough trading skills so we wrong choosing coins.
we have to continuesly evaluate our strategy , market moved very dinamic so we have to follow that movement by using new analisys to avoid unpredictable movement.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 21, 2018, 01:41:56 AM
sometimes the road is safe to stop when an unstable market can be chosen because that potential can make a loss, but we sometimes see professional traders still doing it and don't care about the risks facing it

Higher the volatility higher the money you can make in this market. But on the other hand when reward is higher the risk is also higher so which means you should be fine even if you lose some money in this market and should not effect your daily spending. Some time you may lose but on other days you can easily recover and make money as well.
Activity: 882
December 21, 2018, 12:37:31 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
December 21, 2018, 12:27:34 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 11:25:35 PM
I think for now it's not stable, because I'm sure many people buy at high prices and definitely suffer losses, my advice for those who have capital for now is suitable to buy, the possibility of going up I think is certain, it's just what we can't prediction.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
December 20, 2018, 11:20:08 PM
Yes, it is impossible to make a profit in the market due fluctuation because we don't know how the prices will move. So it is very good to stay from the market when the price is kept fluctuating, sometime we might be stuck by holding the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
December 20, 2018, 07:48:06 PM
last week Bitcoin was down at 3275$ and this past few days it range from 3400$ plus and now according to the coinmarketcap it was now
4030$ which is as you can see it is little by little increasing its value. So the decision is still in your hands, due to whether bullish or bearish we can stop trade anytime we like.
That's right, timing is important nowadays that we are in a bearish market. You could have gained 23% profits if you bought at 3275$ and sell at 4030$. But if you just sit there and wait for the bull to run, you won't get any piece of that profits. You have to take a risk sometimes to earn, you can't always play safe.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 20, 2018, 07:40:07 PM
Everybody can continue trading even if it is in bear market. Why stop trading? I think it is still possible to gain profits in decline period. The point is using a right strategy and take a research on what coins suitable for trading now. You also need to have a community to get advises. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
December 20, 2018, 02:57:04 PM
last week Bitcoin was down at 3275$ and this past few days it range from 3400$ plus and now according to the coinmarketcap it was now
4030$ which is as you can see it is little by little increasing its value. So the decision is still in your hands, due to whether bullish or bearish we can stop trade anytime we like.
Activity: 67
Merit: 24
December 20, 2018, 02:06:45 PM
Why stop when you can short ...
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 20, 2018, 02:00:31 PM
As long as you have the patience to withstand the painful bear cycles and have enough fiat to profit from them, eventually you will get rewarded. Whether we are excited or pissed, our stacks should either be constant or accumulating.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 03:23:26 PM
Nothing. Relax and mind your own business. Everyone who got rich last year bought their coins a few years before. You bought your coins recently. You should wait 2-4 years to see a very good profit. I'm not Wang, but I'm sure you'll see your profits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 04:22:43 AM
For example I stopped trading. Just buying more crypto. Also I started to look for a new exchanges. Maybe they will propose somehing new. From the last one I find an interesting this one Velvet Exchnage https://velvet.exchange/ . Grat functions. You can make it up to you. Nice presentation. Right now waitning for a stat. Maybe will be some new functions.

Now, traders risk too much. The cryptocurrencies started swinging greatly - their prices change greatly many times a day. However, alts and BTC are very cheap, and it will be the right choice to invest in them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
December 02, 2018, 02:32:17 AM
Don't stop at all,if you are stop moving your funds means you could not make anything with it,so keep playing with your funds and still it can be profitable to day trade with it and our capital amount may be in danger but if we are maintaining the same amount of crypto then there is no need to worry about the bear or bull market.
Pages:
Jump to: