Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market? - page 3. (Read 4466 times)

Activity: 766
Merit: 509
December 01, 2018, 03:25:31 PM
I would not keep trading during this kind of market.

First, everything can easily be manipulated, go up for 10 - 20 percent, and then.. pff, it goes down as usual, so better to invest or buy/sell good and recognized coins instead of pump/dump ones.

Be careful, you need to be smart for making profit

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
December 01, 2018, 03:02:36 PM
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
The issue is complex. Everyone has their own strategy, which people use. If you are an investor, you should distract yourself and forget about your investments for 2-3 years. Put a price notification on your phone and move on with your life. The time will come and you will take your profit at the price you are interested in. If you are a trader, then you should gain knowledge and experience. The best thing is to combine investment with trade. You hold a part as an investor, trade the rest and increase the investment portfolio.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 04:38:29 AM
For example I stopped trading. Just buying more crypto. Also I started to look for a new exchanges. Maybe they will propose somehing new. From the last one I find an interesting this one Velvet Exchnage https://velvet.exchange/ . Grat functions. You can make it up to you. Nice presentation. Right now waitning for a stat. Maybe will be some new functions.
What does a new function do with this bearish market? Does it help you gaining profit or are you making a bot to trade for you? With the current situation, i have to admit that i consider on stopping to trade for a while and wait for the market to make a bull run.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 10:54:03 PM
It depends in your stock coins, if it is healthy in market eventhough bearish trends dominates, you can get enough profit with your good stock coins. But if your hold coins greatly affected with the bearish market trend then we should stop trading by this moment of time.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
November 29, 2018, 12:01:34 PM
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
It depends on your skills!  You should stop trading in the bear market if you doesn't have good technical analysis skills. The price of the most of cryptocurrencies are currently unpredictable because of the rapidly increasing and decreasing of the demand and the supply in the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 11:23:41 AM
sometimes the road is safe to stop when an unstable market can be chosen because that potential can make a loss, but we sometimes see professional traders still doing it and don't care about the risks facing it
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 03:41:19 AM
I usually stop doing trending when the market conditions are like this, because it is very difficult to get profits in tranding when the market conditions like this, I suggest doing other things to get money like Staking, doing bounty or something else
maybe take a rest for  a while could refresh our mind and emotion.our mental really underpressing facing this condition, all price down sharply and our asset value decrease alot.no one could to do beside quit from market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 29, 2018, 03:28:41 AM
I usually stop doing trending when the market conditions are like this, because it is very difficult to get profits in tranding when the market conditions like this, I suggest doing other things to get money like Staking, doing bounty or something else
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 05:45:07 AM
For example I stopped trading. Just buying more crypto. Also I started to look for a new exchanges. Maybe they will propose somehing new. From the last one I find an interesting this one Velvet Exchnage https://velvet.exchange/ . Grat functions. You can make it up to you. Nice presentation. Right now waitning for a stat. Maybe will be some new functions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 28, 2018, 03:13:15 AM
I dont know what can you say about this market now?when the value of bitcoin drops to $6,000 your trading habit got compromised what about today?when the price got almost half of whats the value the time you posted this?
Trading is not a game,thts why you must not get addicted.what you must do is focus and allocate enough time to progress and become successful
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
November 28, 2018, 02:56:22 AM
It is very risky to do trading while bear market is occuring because it is hard to predict the movement of the coins. There are a lot of people who lose their money because they trade while the bear market is occuring.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2018, 01:32:58 AM
Basically, trading on a bear market is really very difficult, especially when prices are declining so fast. even I feel that the risk might be around 70% higher than trading when prices are stable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
November 28, 2018, 01:23:00 AM
Will trading in the bearish market  consist only small profits thats why,mostly all traders are afraid to make a trading at  this bearish moment,therefore mostly of us are holding our crypto coins and wait the moment the bullish will come,otherwise even though the market is still struggle we can continue to cultivate a good in investment trading little by little even in a small amount,as long we become contented.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
November 27, 2018, 07:29:48 PM
That's right, I agree with you and all you explain is the truth.. I have suffered a lot of losses due to falling prices. Most traders will not be able to fight this very bad market situation. I have not dared to spend funds to invest now.
Trader should be able to gain profit when the market goes up and down. You should learn how to short.
I just can suggest you to try trading demo like coins2learn.com and try to learn how to sell and buyback, maybe you could try another demo sites that provide a margin trading feature.

Its hard to trade knowing that almost all coins are down but it is possible to earn a profit only if you trade on other assets (e.g forex  , stocks , etc ) because they are not volatile when compared to cryptocurrency  .  the only downside on trading them is that you can only earn a small profit  but that is better than nothing at all .

also , many guys said that trading with these kind of assets are a little bit harder because they are using old method or system , not unlike to cryptos that may seem to be understandable even if you are a still a newbie .
Activity: 658
November 27, 2018, 10:34:23 AM
That's right, I agree with you and all you explain is the truth.. I have suffered a lot of losses due to falling prices. Most traders will not be able to fight this very bad market situation. I have not dared to spend funds to invest now.
Trader should be able to gain profit when the market goes up and down. You should learn how to short.
I just can suggest you to try trading demo like coins2learn.com and try to learn how to sell and buyback, maybe you could try another demo sites that provide a margin trading feature.
Activity: 784
November 27, 2018, 08:01:08 AM
So far I know bitcoin is now below $4k really bitcoin passing its hard time but you should not stop trading. Keep trading with applying the best strategy if you want to make profits in this sluggish market you should be careful and patience to do the best in trading.
its hard to start trading again moreover our asset value decrease alot in previous downward.except we have more money to rebuy all cheap coins in market.
Activity: 25
November 27, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
So far I know bitcoin is now below $4k really bitcoin passing its hard time but you should not stop trading. Keep trading with applying the best strategy if you want to make profits in this sluggish market you should be careful and patience to do the best in trading.

nice point mate. Another thing to consider would probably average the investment altfoli
Activity: 25
November 27, 2018, 07:08:04 AM
I would paraphrase this saying should i stop I trading at bad times? I mean even when it's bearish lots of experienced traders manage to buy the lowest price and then make fortune when it's bullish again. So stop trading all the time and at bad times, watch.
Activity: 42
November 27, 2018, 05:45:49 AM
please don't
the bear will soon retreat.
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 09:15:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: