Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market? - page 24. (Read 4466 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
Bearish market is the perfect opportunity to invest more on bitcoin and some of the altcoins. Yes trading can be addicted, and this bearish market can be a hindrance for some traders, but you should switch your strategy from day trading to long term investment and wisely choose your alts to invest and hold it until it reaches your target sell goal.
You write correctly. Only now the author already has some altcoins, so now he doesn't have the opportunity to buy at low prices. He's just in despair that his deposit is diminishing. But it's good that he has good coins, which will be restored when bitcoin grows in value.
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
Bearish market is the perfect opportunity to invest more on bitcoin and some of the altcoins. Yes trading can be addicted, and this bearish market can be a hindrance for some traders, but you should switch your strategy from day trading to long term investment and wisely choose your alts to invest and hold it until it reaches your target sell goal.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
You should stop if your selling your crypto coins for a lower price when you've bought it in a higher price. If that coin is popular and has good fundementals then you should probably hold it then wait for the right time to sell. Day trading is to risky this days cause you might lose profit unless you're really experienced trader.
That's what to do if you've bought at a higher price before, you have to know that the market won't always be in a bear trend,
so don't do cutlose if you still think that the coins you buy have great potential to go up again Wink
Better to hold for a while and wait for the price back at the moment that you bought your coins, this is what I have to do now.
Taking a break from gambling than cutting your lose that there's nothing possible that you might recover unlike holding there's a big chance not to lose your fund in the trading exchange site.
Yes i agree on that. It is really better to hold or maybe wait for the price go rise up high, but I think the best thing to do is to buy more if we have more capital because the market will not going to fall forever. It will maybe rise soon in the next few months or maybe a year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
You should stop if your selling your crypto coins for a lower price when you've bought it in a higher price. If that coin is popular and has good fundementals then you should probably hold it then wait for the right time to sell. Day trading is to risky this days cause you might lose profit unless you're really experienced trader.
That's what to do if you've bought at a higher price before, you have to know that the market won't always be in a bear trend,
so don't do cutlose if you still think that the coins you buy have great potential to go up again Wink
Better to hold for a while and wait for the price back at the moment that you bought your coins, this is what I have to do now.
Taking a break from gambling than cutting your lose that there's nothing possible that you might recover unlike holding there's a big chance not to lose your fund in the trading exchange site.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
If you are facing consequent losses in your trade then you must take a break and that is what I have learnt from my experience.
I had started trading long ago and faced huge losses in the beginning of my trading journey. I didn't what to do and so decided to take  a break from trading. I analysed the market and when I felt I was confident enough to start trading again only then I started again. You can take a break as well until the market conditions become alright or you find the bottom of the market to buy in.
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
Just let it go down now and we will bounce up even faster . And please do not panic now or at least buy back later but do not miss out the bounce, because I am almost sure it will happen. i will keep buying at low prices. thanks
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
I've doubt if all traders will risk their money during this time. Our market is quite hard to work for due to its high volatility but our life still going on in order to survive. Though we never wanting this kind of market but we can't neglect this to strike again.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
If your having difficulty in the bear market then by all means take a time out and work on your strategy and techniques.   Do not lose your capital while you attempt to figure it out.  This is a great time to grow your trading playbook. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 252

You should calculate again, if the profit you have now can recovery the main asset just cut loss and try to find another income out side crypto market, if not please be patient and keep hold it. The market is sideways on the down trend for long term period, this situation will testing our faith and strategy. Don't push too hard it will make you stress and bankrupt. Find the best for you and good luck.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
.Your story is the same as what I experienced, I lost a lot but I did not give up, I will buy again and still hope the price can recover, I suggest not to give up because I believe that blockchain changes to the world can make people move from fiat money to money crypto and make crypto prices go up
Activity: 714
Merit: 260

You need right timing and an expert research before gaining in market like this now,this bear market was not applicable for newbies or for those who has lack of knowledge about the movement of coin values when season like happen.

I myself stopped daytrading for now and let my funds on my folio and waiting for the stabilization of the prices since i already loss atleast 30% of my initial capital for the second quarter
Activity: 125
Merit: 19
you shouldnt stop trading in the market if you are making profit by cryptocurrency like bitcoin amount its allways good even if the $ value is geting lower
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
you should still be patient with market conditions like this, and you better make another purchase at a low price so you can get even greater profits later.
Isn't the price we worry in trading but it's sustainability for long term holding. We do buy and sell on selected potential coins which surely survive and gains profit even we are in bear market.  Our trades will continue everyday day even we don't have that huge gains at least there is something in returns.
Activity: 279
You should not stop trading at this point, you need to cut losses and continue to recreate investment, if the market falls you do not want to trade, this will cause a part to affect the market to reduce prices.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Its really up to you and how much you can afford to lose and obviously how efficient you are at predicting the direction the market moves into.
but I suggest to holding back if you are not too brave to take a higher risk, because basically trading at the bear trend is a high risk
and more fluctuate than before, so if you still want to trade be careful, sometimes the price may go down more often..
Activity: 476
I already stopped trading after the first half of this year has passed. You should too because I avoided more losses in my trades. All I do now is check prices once a week and just waiting for that moment that everything go back rising again and I will also go back trading again.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
Can someone explain how does one even make money trading in the bear market when everything is down? 
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab

If you think that you will be earning profit then just continue to trade, the market is volatile so you will never determine what will be the next value, always take the opportunity when it comes that's how cryptocurrency works.
Pages:
Jump to: