Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market? - page 28. (Read 4466 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 14, 2018, 05:36:10 PM
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
Just try not to trade with ethereum as exchange unit now, I dont seem to have enough confidence with the coin right now. The community around bitcoin staying above $6000 looks stronger than ethereum. If you check the coin decline lately,it is far deeper than bitcoin , and it is not attempting to revive at all at those slumps. This makes the coin not a smart move and not good to keep now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

Now, daily trading, of course, is better to stop. You can buy and hold for a long time, but I would recommend that you withdraw the necessary amount of money right now when ETH was worth $ 300 ... Now you either are tormented by the fact that you lost money or your funds are blocked until better times.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
August 14, 2018, 05:27:35 PM
I think it's better if you check the other coins because many coins right now have been raising its price.

Look at this list of gainers https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

So, don't focus on a single coin because not all coins are always the same price movement. Since bitcoin is supported and has strong resistance at $6k price that I think it's a good opportunity to buy bitcoin and wait for bitcoin price to rise again to make a profit.

Don't focus to USD-BTC or USD-Altcoin try to multiple gains by BTC/altcoin or Altcoin to BTC to maximize your profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 14, 2018, 05:19:15 PM
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

It does not matter if the bear market will be very long because you can always hold your coins and wait for the price to pump so all you need is patience.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 04:45:54 PM
If you're not able to profit from trading in a bear market. You shouldn't be trading clearly. You're simply adding more losses to your losses from the way the market is behaving. So, either sell all and stay in fiat until market recovers or hold the coins you really believe in and forget about them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
August 14, 2018, 04:20:29 PM
Pages:
Jump to: