Pages:
Author

Topic: Should newbies invest with small capital in BTC - page 6. (Read 732 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

Feels good actually to invest and have a saying to have an investment in crypto and not just an ordinary crypto an Apex one to be precise which is way more cooler.

However, there comes a factor to be considered CAPITAL. Capital stands as a major factor to be considered while investing  however coming to the world of crypto and BTC precisely,  I think small capital won't do this considering the current monetary value for BTC.
Remember  the greater the capital the higher the profit and the higher the risk however considering BTC the risk minimal.

So How Much To Invest??

As I've said earlier, investing  little in BTC now won't give you a tangible profit when the profit comes but its advisable to invest 20- 40% of your capital in my opinion .However as a beginner or newbies, you literally know nothing about investing even if you have an idea you are still new to it so it is advisable to start with little amount to understand how the game is being played before considering any percentage  to add in your investment and this should be strictly  done according to your capital.

This is what I think but I know members with investment knowledge and others with more and deep knowledge could have a best saying but according to me this whati have to offer to newbies  though I'm also a beginner Smiley.

If you ask me; i would say Newbies have no business investing in Bitcoin; instead newbies should be focused on

Understanding bitcoin and crypto currency
Understanding what "investment" means in bitcoin and crypto currency
Understanding why they should invest in bitcoin and crypto currency

Also, investing in btc with small capital; is a waste of time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 360
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
I went through your post and am impress with the write up but your subject make it clear to me to know where you are heading to "Should newbies invest with small capital in BTC" in my own opinion I will say yes because I think a newbie only have the knowledge of bitcoin as a word not as practical. The newbie should invest small amounts of money for now even though they have money it still better to invest little amount to master the practical aspect of it. Newbies should not be carried away about the higher you invest the more the profit likewise should not forget that the higher the money the higher the risk involved, so is better to take cautious and they should also know that everything happens with time and they should never regret any opportunities that pasts them, they should be patient, focus, and never lose hope.
Activity: 266
Merit: 119
Keep Promises !

Feels good actually to invest and have a saying to have an investment in crypto and not just an ordinary crypto an Apex one to be precise which is way more cooler.

However, there comes a factor to be considered CAPITAL. Capital stands as a major factor to be considered while investing  however coming to the world of crypto and BTC precisely,  I think small capital won't do this considering the current monetary value for BTC.
Remember  the greater the capital the higher the profit and the higher the risk however considering BTC the risk minimal.

So How Much To Invest??

As I've said earlier, investing  little in BTC now won't give you a tangible profit when the profit comes but its advisable to invest 20- 40% of your capital in my opinion .However as a beginner or newbies, you literally know nothing about investing even if you have an idea you are still new to it so it is advisable to start with little amount to understand how the game is being played before considering any percentage  to add in your investment and this should be strictly  done according to your capital.

This is what I think but I know members with investment knowledge and others with more and deep knowledge could have a best saying but according to me this whati have to offer to newbies  though I'm also a beginner Smiley.

Pages:
Jump to: