Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 62. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 397
July 26, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

I am also hodling some altcoins and I was tempted to sell some of it at times but I am controlling my emotions and try to hodl tighter. As for me, I believe that we could only have a greater gain through hodlimg so if you want to maximize your gain , you better hodl to the moon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
July 26, 2018, 01:42:37 PM
I think XLM is very much good altcoin and it has much potentiality to increase in prices. You can see its prices that have increased over a few days, while other its competitors did not increase comparatively. So my suggestion is hold it. It will reach the moon soon.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 25, 2018, 03:56:42 PM
I do not think that now it is necessary to sell their coins ... after the last growth of bitcoin, a lot of people transfer their altcoins to bitcoin .. that's why all altkoins are falling .. but I think it's not for a long time. Soon altkoins will begin their growth ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 02:22:08 PM
That a decision you should make on your own , just be sure of what you are doing, Thing is that the market has been slightly pumped and you might be fooled that this is the best value you can get, the market still has a long way to go to recovery and a little more patience woud probably get you better deals in  the future
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 01:38:33 PM
If you have profit,then just sell it.If not,then just keep it.,as long as it’s not shit coin, the price will pump sooner or later.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 01:26:46 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
just hold it, but if now you sell will get a profit, then sell it.
I will not sell it until the profit target is reached.
See BTC are down down

sell when prices go up, hold when the price goes down. do not be sorry if one step
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 01:23:14 PM
I suggest selling, because coin prices are increasing so sell now before the price drops.
Now the price has slightly increased, but it is still a low price and it is not worth selling coins.
Activity: 291
July 25, 2018, 12:57:43 PM
I suggest selling, because coin prices are increasing so sell now before the price drops.
Activity: 163
July 25, 2018, 12:39:15 PM
No, do not sell coins now.  The market has just begun to recover and the price has started to grow.
Activity: 133
July 23, 2018, 11:53:22 AM
Of course you should not sell coins now.  Many people predict good growth in a couple of months.
Activity: 164
July 23, 2018, 06:16:54 AM
I think if you sell coins now, you will lose a good profit.  It is better to wait a little longer.
Activity: 181
July 23, 2018, 04:17:45 AM
I would wait another 3-4 months until the price grows by 50-100%.  And then I would immediately sell the coins.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
July 23, 2018, 03:26:53 AM
I don't think it's a good time to sell cryptocurrencies. The market has shown signs of recovery after a long period of low tide. I believe that the market will pick up soon, so you should keep enough patience, I believe that soon you Will get more profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 03:25:21 AM
I suggest to you and to others just hold your coins and wait for the value of coins is up and be careful to people who like to scam to you and that's my suggestion to you and to others.
Activity: 203
July 22, 2018, 04:43:51 PM
No, the best thing that you can do is just to continue holding for a longer period, that is the worst thing that you can do -> selling now. So wait, just like all the people in here doing at the moment, there is nothign bad with it
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 04:40:05 PM
I think now its too early to sell. Lets wait till mid september and then I suppose market should grow. Of course we see some green signals now, and itis possible to get some profit, so everyody  decides what to do. But I will hold till september as minimum.
Yes, it's too early for sale. The market has been falling for a long time and it is quite possible that soon the growth will begin, so I would wait and check this theory. Now it is unprofitable to sell.
Activity: 238
July 22, 2018, 04:16:44 PM
I think now its too early to sell. Lets wait till mid september and then I suppose market should grow. Of course we see some green signals now, and itis possible to get some profit, so everyody  decides what to do. But I will hold till september as minimum.
Activity: 118
July 22, 2018, 01:14:18 PM
Holding is the best way to earn big profits if you want to earn big just hold it for a long term.
I agree, it is better to hold coins and not sell now.  Especially if it's a promising coin.  Do not panic now.
Activity: 476
July 22, 2018, 09:58:39 AM
Holding is the best way to earn big profits if you want to earn big just hold it for a long term.
Activity: 742
July 22, 2018, 09:55:12 AM
In a couple of days ago cryptocurrency market show red signal and most of the people hold his altcoin but now cryptocurrency market shows green signal and some coin is very pumped so if you want to sell some altcoin you can do that because now the market condition is good. You can sell your altcoin if you feel you also make some profit if you sell your coin then you can sell now.
Pages:
Jump to: