Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 57. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 02:01:29 PM
Selling now is selling at loss. We're going into another bull run when every market will become so green.
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 10:26:29 AM
No, of course, do not sell coins now.  Especially if you want to make a good profit.  I advise you to wait 2-3 months.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
August 03, 2018, 10:25:51 AM
In my opinion you should better keep your Stellar and wait for the market increase. Stellar is still a promising coin for investment. This altcoin also has good volume and rate. Additionally, we can see that some projects are started to use the stellar wallet in their platform. So, it can be a good holding then.
Activity: 136
August 03, 2018, 10:09:46 AM
Market conditions is very worust at this time and i never suggest you to sell your coins at this time.I think this is best time to buy more coins to averaging your investments. It is better to wait some more time to sell your coins.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
August 03, 2018, 10:01:56 AM
There is no point selling it now. If you take everything you can loose much more than you think. The whole market is down right now and i think you should wait for better moment we are all hoping to happen.
Activity: 238
August 03, 2018, 10:01:43 AM
the markets are in a State of no good. stupid decision if you sell your coin assets now. hold your assets to improve style and if you get the advantage of your coins.
Support. Selling when the market is in decline is an extremely stupid decision. After all, the market is falling entirely, and not just the token that you hold. This means that the market will grow up in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 10:00:04 AM
the markets are in a State of no good. stupid decision if you sell your coin assets now. hold your assets to improve style and if you get the advantage of your coins.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 09:56:45 AM
hold the first. the current price rise is just the beginning, if you want results that over time it could have been because of the time it is still old and new coins gradually back up. with willing to be patient to wait will definitely be greater in value.
You should wait. It is your regret when you sell it and then that time the price risen up. Its so regretting right? so to avoid regrets in terms of money you should hold and do not be like others who do panic selling and do not caring about their profit they just want to get money even if it is too low and not convincing. I think you should be more informative and be more have faith in crypto because we all know that bitcoin or any other crypto currency is volatile meaning the price is changing by time.
Activity: 275
Merit: 14
August 03, 2018, 09:42:59 AM
Be patient, keep your coins until the end of the year (if you want to make money), when the market will recover again and prices will be high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 09:39:10 AM
LiteCoin is really a very interesting project with its infrastructure, but I think that there are more interesting projects, for example the project Ripple, which today has a really very big popularity
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 10:30:53 AM
Do you need money? If the answer is no, you should continue to do the hodl because even if you do not need the money, it would be a big mistake to destroy your investment. If your answer is yes, unfortunately you do not have any other options and you have to sell them all.
Activity: 151
August 02, 2018, 01:13:15 PM
It seems to me better to sell these coins and invest now in BTC and ETH.  This is a less risky option.
Activity: 97
August 01, 2018, 02:30:10 PM
That's a. Choice you have to make independently in. The long run for it's only you who knows the value of the coin you are holding, the  market is currently in a bad. Shape and most coins have lost significant amount of value, selling now means making losses, but it should are ready to cut your losses then it's okey y
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 02:22:11 PM
wait until ETF decision in september. i think this is the big announcement that will affect maybe for all cryptocurrency. but my feeling say that ETF will be approved Grin
just wait for a month dude..
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 02:19:20 PM
I think now it's worth selling only if you really need money. If, however, your investments do not require urgent sales, it is better to wait for a change in the market rate, in the long term the market will still raise its head. All that remains is to freeze your assets and not try to sell at a loss now, but sell in plus afterwards.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 01, 2018, 02:17:15 PM
if you can be patient, do it patiently without having to sell. wait until the situation that you think is right to sell, so you get the maximum profit. and actually the decision to sell or survive is in yourself. so, do it according to your own expectations. Good luck
Activity: 1344
August 01, 2018, 02:05:18 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

in my opinion if now you will sell and get more profit sell it. but if you will keep your XLM, hold it. until market became greats.
market conditions that continue to fall as it is now certainly not good to sell coins, because we will not get the maximum profit,
so be patient to hold it much longer, let alone the coin you have,is a good coin, so no need to worry if held her in long time.
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 01:42:23 PM
Of course you can sell coins now and get a small profit, but I would advise you to hold coins for another 3-4 months. Now this is the best option.
Activity: 53
August 01, 2018, 12:48:21 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

in my opinion if now you will sell and get more profit sell it. but if you will keep your XLM, hold it. until market became greats.
Activity: 448
“A decentralized registry for unique assets”
August 01, 2018, 12:40:55 PM
its up to you if you wanted to sell your token immediately or not, because the decision of selling it is always depends on your needs, or if you wanted to use the money for some reason.
Each has its own capabilities and needs, if you need money, you can sell coins, but I would advise you to don't do it now, you need to wait for growth in the market, so as not to sell for cheap price.
Pages:
Jump to: