Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 59. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 11:32:45 AM
Now is not the time to sell, but to buy coins. Today there was a correction in the market, so there is an opportunity to buy cheap.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 11:20:49 AM
No, do not sell now, the market is recovering, but it's not much, but it has not recovered well enough yet. You have to wait and hold your coins, so you do not sell at a loss and eventually lose money. When the market is down, what you should do is buy and not sell.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 11:01:23 AM
It's a bad idea to sell coins now.  It remains to wait a little more and the price will start to grow steadily.
Activity: 239
July 31, 2018, 06:57:19 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
As you can see, the bitcoin course has grown again and continues to grow. Do not know what strategy you chose at that time in your life. I hope you did the right thing and did not sell bitcoin. After all, now bitcoin is stabilizing.
Activity: 150
July 29, 2018, 01:21:16 PM
If you are afraid that the price will fall even more by the end of the year, then I advise you to sell only a part of the coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
July 29, 2018, 10:10:59 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
I advise to hold your XLM. but if you are in doubt, you should sell and buy Bitcoin. it's safer and has a good future. Bitcoin is very interesting, and many people use it rather than altcoin. and basically altcoin is a tool for collecting bitcoin. and I don't always believe in altcoin.
Activity: 336
July 29, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
Please don't sell your coin, just hold it. I believed the token will rise soon. So wait for it until the price will getting higher.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 29, 2018, 08:27:38 AM
maybe you can hold for some time to come. I think no one knows there will be a price increase or a drop in prices. I mean you can do research and read the situation according to your own predictions. but if I become you I will hold for now. while waiting for a gust of fresh air.
Good luck

Now the best option is to hold bitcoin. The situation on the market is very unstable, the price can fall down, as well as fly to the moon. If the price of bitcoin grows rapidly, the altcoins will either stand still or fall. If the price of bitcoin falls, altcoins will fall even faster. Thus it is most reliable to keep your savings in bitcoin.
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 08:20:02 AM
just hold it, but if now you sell will get a profit, then sell it.
I will not sell it until the profit target is reached.
See BTC are down down
I do not think it's because I know now that altcoin prices have not been re-stabilized and whereas the market price has not been stabilized so from now on it's better you hold your altcoin until altcoin prices stabilize because if you sell your altcoin now you'll get a loss and not gain

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
July 29, 2018, 07:31:00 AM
in my opinion, you better sell now. if it has got a good profit. opportunity does not come continuously. could be next month the price is declining. because we can not predict real.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 07:25:11 AM
maybe you can hold for some time to come. I think no one knows there will be a price increase or a drop in prices. I mean you can do research and read the situation according to your own predictions. but if I become you I will hold for now. while waiting for a gust of fresh air.
Good luck
Activity: 430
July 29, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
I think if you wait a little more then the price for this coin will grow even more and you will get a good profit.  I advise not to sell coins now.
Who knows? When the price of coins falls, if it does not have potential, I will choose to sell it directly. Sometimes we need to decide these things quickly.
Activity: 75
July 28, 2018, 05:18:57 PM
Get rid of coins with frenzy may be the ugliest alternative that crypto people may opt into considering that this drives most people to be easy to mold and up trends the agitation.
Activity: 51
July 28, 2018, 12:07:19 PM
The market becomes more complex when people are very difficult to predict and guess.
Then, I think you better to sell it when it brings huge of profits currently.
Sell a coin and invest in another coin is a optimal solution.
Activity: 322
July 28, 2018, 11:59:48 AM
If now you have the concept of XLM better you just hold it to sell it because now this kok again have a cheap price but predicted the future of the coin will return to the top, you are patient enough
Activity: 125
July 28, 2018, 11:57:20 AM
I think if you wait a little more then the price for this coin will grow even more and you will get a good profit.  I advise not to sell coins now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
July 28, 2018, 11:32:33 AM
I think the most effective way now is that the bitcoin increases and altcoins can only be held and buy altcoins that know only potential but I know that when the bitcoin increases the price of the Altcoin increases.
Activity: 162
July 28, 2018, 11:29:34 AM
Go ahead if you want short term profit then just go sell it, if you want to invest and earn more just HODL. It depends on your mood buddy. I would suggest more projects like Liven, Treon and Kleros, these are a few promising projects.
Activity: 305
July 28, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
it's up to you if you think that the price value right now will be enough for your expectation but the best recommendation is to hold for a little while.. because we can't predict what will happened in the future, as for me you should think if it's good to sell, or not..
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 08:08:45 AM
You don't have to worry about it. XLM has good track record and it always has bigger pump than the other. So I suggest to stay keep that coin until the market going pump again.
Pages:
Jump to: