Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we compensate bounty hunters when ICOs fail? - page 6. (Read 998 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
it should be so but ico project there is no budget to pay bounty participants. they do not have a plan according to their project if the achievement during the token sale period is not achieved.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
You can´t compensate if you have no funds. I am a bounty hunter and I understand your point, but this is not like a regular job, is a promotion so if it doesn´t work you get little.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
It is a common thing to see most ICOs stating in their whitepaper that the monies of investors will be refunded to them in case the ICO is not able to reach its softcap. Sadly bounty hunters work for like eight weeks or even more and their efforts go waste. Do you agree they should also be compensated?
I agree if the bounty participants should be compensated for their work. at least a few percent to replace the time they have been working on. because I am sure if the bounty hounter is working with the maximum.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
No.

And let me tell you a little secret.
Do you know why everyone hates bounty hunters?

Because they are entitled, whiny, unprofessional, leeches who crash the value of a coin, not help.

You're forgetting that they exist because there is a demand for them. If there was no demand then they wouldn't exist and the forum wouldn't be flooded with shitposts.

As much as I hate chronic shitposters, of which are most of the posters in this thread, the ICO has an obligation to fulfill its promises to the bounty hunters.

If the terms are no funding goal = no bounty payment, then so be it, I could care less.

Frankly there's a lot of desperate people in the world and every one of them with a cellphone is seemingly flocking to this forum in hopes of making easy money. Nobody's going to teach them that 90% of ICOs are scams or will quickly end in failure, so they have to learn this lesson for themselves.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
No.
And let me tell you a little secret.
Do you know why everyone hates bounty hunters?
Because they are entitled, whiny, unprofessional, leeches who crash the value of a coin, not help.

Let me tell you another secret. Do you know why investors hate bounty hunters AFTER THE ICO IS OVER, because they are unprofessional fortune seekers that don´t like paying to those that made their ICO a success. Bounty hunters are accused of dumping and selling, so what? Bounties are normally 1 to 3% of the tokens, so if there is demand for the ICO the price will hold perfectly. The problem is that ICOs are no longer oversubscribed due to the greed of the teams and the unrealistic marketing campaigns, and the they have to put the blame on someone else.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
It is a common thing to see most ICOs stating in their whitepaper that the monies of investors will be refunded to them in case the ICO is not able to reach its softcap. Sadly bounty hunters work for like eight weeks or even more and their efforts go waste. Do you agree they should also be compensated?
Work with ICO companies. Bounty hunter.  One of the worst news for me.  The fact that the company could not collect the software cover.  Because it lost my time.  In carrying out this work, I am certainly ready for such a possible development of events.  But I would like to receive at least some kind of reward for my work.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Certainly yes.They also play a role in promoting the ICO even it fails its their job to compensate the participants.After all they also waste their time and effort for the campaign and yet not being paid is cheating.It is but fair and square to be paid.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
99% of bounties will be not paid if the ico will fail. also a good amount of bounties don't even pay if the ico has success.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
Then where would be the funds to be used to compensate bounty hunters?  On project owners pocket or get a percentage on accumulated investors funds? No it doesnt work on that way.
No one would be willing to give out rewards even the ico sale had failed and this should each bounty hunter do be aware of that anytime we cant be paid of on all efforts that we have done on promoting such project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Unfortunately, that's the risk you must be willing to take if you participate in bounties.  Once a project is considered a no-go and funds get refunded to all the investors, there is nothing left to pay out the bounties.  Everyone basically loses.  Just move on and find projects with low soft caps.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
Yes bounty hunters should be rewarded in case the ico fails , the team should allocate some tokens as reward for their work
Activity: 210
I believe that there should and it would be fair. I think that such measures would scare many scammers.
Activity: 73
Of course, no one will object if the participants of the program bounty receive compensation in case of failure of the ICO project. Moreover, bounty participants do much more for the project than investors.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
It wouldn't be a bad idea at all if bounty hunters get some form of compensation when the ICO fails. I don't know how the compensation will be like though. Lets see which ICO starts doing this first
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
in my opinion, they should be compensated as well. See, bounty Hunters also devoted and have invested their time for the ico to attract more investors. In every ICO. There should also be a contingency fund ready just in case they failed to reach soft cap. These wool be use to pay for hunters who also invested. It is our right to get paid because we gave our efforts as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

It wont happen period. You just say that they fail and didn't even reach soft cap then how will they compensate bounty hunters if they lack the budget to do so? If you experience a not so good project then it is your fault to pick the wrong one.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
of course I really agree if the hunter gets compensated if their project does not reach softcap but I never encountered such a thing, as a bounty hunter can only hope that the future can come true.
Activity: 13
bounty hunters expect a fee from what they have done, but paid is still no use because the reward obtained does not apply in the market, because it is equally useless and will only mencajo coin display in the wallet. but it would be wise if the bounty is repeated again if they have masadepan and update the products they sell, and more solid in marketing and looking for a good business partner. do not just hope from what is done by bounty hunters only, all need hard work and solid.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
In a bounty hunters standpoint, we should be paid even with small amount since we have promoted it however in reality we shouldn't be paid since there's no way for them to do so. When we join the campaign there's a risk of wasting our time and efforts just like with investors they risked their money in investing to it. Anyways, as a promoter for us to ensure that we will get rewarded we have to make sure as well that we are promoting it with our best efforts.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
When an ICO fails I don't think they have the funds to pay for the bounty hunters. Once an ICO failed there is nothing we can do about it. We  have to accept the fact that we cannot be compensated by a failed ICO, not even one of their team will pay us.  So be careful on chooaing a bounty campaign next time.
Pages:
Jump to: