Pages:
Author

Topic: Should We Diversify Our Investments? - page 3. (Read 1444 times)

copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 01:49:42 PM
Diversify your investment but not to much cause you need to think how much your total investment will be the factor or you wont end up gaining rather than loosing everything. for example would you diversify your 100$ investment into four alt coins? no right? cause you will just end up buying a small amount and if its even moon it will just have a small effect on your main portfolio but things will be up to you Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 12:05:03 PM
Yes you should. Because when you keeps on focusing into just a single coin and when the time comes that it suffers a dump price, you can get a low profit even a negative one. But when you are in diversification, you can retain the loss profit into other coin.

Yes, of course. And here, we should speak not only about investing in different cryptocurrencies. You can also invest your money in some promising business, private property or at least gold and silver.
Activity: 159
November 06, 2018, 10:07:16 AM
Yeah, it's the same with making investments. As Iwillgotothemoon said, that can help reduce risks while trading and keep you safe from losing everything. Some people even ask about how many coins traders should have in their portfolios. Well, as many as they can afford to buy. I have only btc and eth and sometimes I exchange btc for xrp on CEX (https://cex.io/xrp-btc).
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 05, 2018, 12:14:30 AM
I think it depends on deposit, how much. Sometimes i prefer buy 1 egg for all deposit. If project can make me profit in nearest time
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 11:18:05 PM
spread to some investment only applies to those who have a large capital. even novice when yet experts also will be difficult to monitor a lot of investment assets. It would be better when it focuses on one thing and make it a lesson first then this will be a good start. not a problem when just one investment first and when can handle it can be copied.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 11:02:02 PM
Yes you should. Because when you keeps on focusing into just a single coin and when the time comes that it suffers a dump price, you can get a low profit even a negative one. But when you are in diversification, you can retain the loss profit into other coin.
Activity: 1260
November 04, 2018, 09:03:40 AM
Common wisdom for new investors is always of the 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' type. Don't invest all your investment capital in one company. Diversify so that at least if  one investment fails, the other will carry you through. Is there a similar type of advice for crypto currency investors? Is it better to concentrate on investment in just one crypto currency? Or should we diversify? I would love to know what others have to say about this.

This is a true wisdom words especially in crypto, you won't know your coin will be good forever.
For example ETH, it was a good coin with a decent price just below bitcoin, but now it's price has fallen hard.
Diversification is important for me, so i can avoid big losses in the future that i don't know.
Activity: 238
November 04, 2018, 08:11:53 AM
I recommed you to diversify your portfolio because you avoid a loss if one of your coin dies. In cryptocurrencies this is pretty normal. Do you know about all coins that  were created in 2016? Only few of them survived. (BTC, LTC, Dogecoin)
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 04, 2018, 08:06:55 AM
Common wisdom for new investors is always of the 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' type. Don't invest all your investment capital in one company. Diversify so that at least if  one investment fails, the other will carry you through. Is there a similar type of advice for crypto currency investors? Is it better to concentrate on investment in just one crypto currency? Or should we diversify? I would love to know what others have to say about this.

Do "put all your eggs in one basket" is suicide in crypto.
All crypto experts holding more than 10 coins in their portofolio because it's too risky to only hold one coin because anything can happen in crypto.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 04, 2018, 07:50:41 AM
This is necessary, you can not invest in one fund, you risk losing all your money, even if this project is a success. Study other projects and then scatter your funds.
Activity: 630
November 04, 2018, 07:50:08 AM
Its always a good thing and choice in trading to diversify your portfolio to make your profit and loss to maximize.  Smart investors always use this type of statergy for thete risk management in trading because no one know what coin will make you most profit f9r your investment.
copper member
Activity: 126
November 04, 2018, 07:44:44 AM
As an investor, diversification is one of the most efficient way to reduce the risk of losing big. When you diversify your investment, it simply means that you are splitting your risks thereby making to be less prone to unavoidable loss.
Activity: 581
November 04, 2018, 07:20:30 AM
Diversified investments are only for the purpose of diversifying risks. This is not wrong. But your investment can't be too much, otherwise you can't operate coins at the same time when the market is turbulent. It is usually recommended that 1-3 investments are better. If you are rich, invest directly in Bitcoin and then travel. When you come back a few years later, you will become richer.
Yeah, I agree with you. We know that investing our money in crypto is risky and diversification is a step to decrease our risk here. You can get the profit from another investment if one of your investment is failed. And once again I agree with you, bitcoin is a good choice for a long-term investment.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
November 04, 2018, 01:22:32 AM
Diversified investments are only for the purpose of diversifying risks. This is not wrong. But your investment can't be too much, otherwise you can't operate coins at the same time when the market is turbulent. It is usually recommended that 1-3 investments are better. If you are rich, invest directly in Bitcoin and then travel. When you come back a few years later, you will become richer.
Activity: 462
November 03, 2018, 10:08:19 PM
In my opinion, the Crypto market is rich in electronic currencies and is constantly on the move. The diversification of investment is a smart decision to secure a return on investment.
copper member
Activity: 196
November 03, 2018, 10:04:51 PM

In order to be a successful investors, it is not necessary to invest all your money in an investments. Thus, you should always have an amount that you are willing to risk in making a decision. There is no assurance that you can succeed in an investment, it is always advisable to spend just the right amount based on your money.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
November 03, 2018, 09:09:19 AM
With the help of diversification, you reduce financial risks as much as possible and you are less likely to wake up being poor. Without the use of this strategy, you can easily lose all of your investments.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 06:18:54 PM
Well, I think the answer is obvious. You understand that crypto is very unpredictable and can behave in any way. Therefore, you should develop such tactics to be ready for any outcome of events. That is why diversification will be a very good way to minimize risks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 05:38:55 PM
unequivocally, we must diversify our risks because no one gives us a guarantee that this or that coin will grow. you must store some sredsvta in Bitcoin, some in Altcoin and some part in Fiat. it is necessary
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
November 02, 2018, 05:33:42 PM
Like the saying goes do not put all your eggs in one basket reasons been that if by chance anything happens you would lose all what you a good investor is the ability to diversify in investing thanks
Pages:
Jump to: