Pages:
Author

Topic: Should We Diversify Our Investments? - page 4. (Read 1444 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 04:31:36 PM
Of course, the same rules are applied to cryptocurrencies in similar fashion to other investments. Diversification is the investor‘s alphabet, but it is not enough for being a successful investor. You can invest in a hundred different ShitCoines, and then go bankrupt. But you can select 5-10 currencies that will make a good profit. Please, learn the market!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:17:57 AM
If you do not deal with the differentiation of risks you can make a mistake and lose a significant part of the Deposit so I think that for investors it should be a priority !
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 06:15:13 AM
You can go further. It is not necessary to keep everything exactly in the cryptocurrency. The market is full of ever-growing goods, and stable, like gold. Another thing is that the cryptocurrency market is much fresher. And people here are pioneers.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 02, 2018, 06:14:56 AM
The answer is Yes, you need to apply that every time you invest in a new phase of revolution. Currently that the state of crypto is so young besides that the crypto space should be far ahead from its current price you dont know what coins are going to boom. But definitely some of them may survive.
The future outlook is very needed when you are investing to something that you are unsure, diversifying is part of strategy where you are placing bets with the selections that you are thinking that things can deliver after, it's best to have another set of assets just in case the first one you have won't deliver according to your plan, you have specific alternatives and still have chances to earned more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 06:13:51 AM
Common wisdom for new investors is always of the 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' type. Don't invest all your investment capital in one company. Diversify so that at least if  one investment fails, the other will carry you through. Is there a similar type of advice for crypto currency investors? Is it better to concentrate on investment in just one crypto currency? Or should we diversify? I would love to know what others have to say about this.

I think investment diversity is a mandatory knowledge learned by everyone who would think about investing in cryptocurrency. This is because of the volatility cryptocurrency market. In order to use it to our advantage, use the profits gained from our first investment and diversify it to other tokens.
Activity: 518
November 02, 2018, 06:11:30 AM
Someone says those that diversify don't know what they are doing. Diversification is about hedging risk! But when you take maximum risk to focus on a coin that is when you get ahead and become successful!
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 06:08:01 AM

Naturally, we must diversify our investments and it is best to seek advice from professionals in this matter.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
November 02, 2018, 06:06:43 AM
Common wisdom for new investors is always of the 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' type. Don't invest all your investment capital in one company. Diversify so that at least if  one investment fails, the other will carry you through. Is there a similar type of advice for crypto currency investors? Is it better to concentrate on investment in just one crypto currency? Or should we diversify? I would love to know what others have to say about this.

for this, it depends on how you use your knowledge and logic when you want to speculate investing in altcoin, bitcoin or ico. there are processes and plans that you have to conceptualize like making some strategy options. in essence the most important points you must always analyze and do not be tempted by fast profits or big bonuses
Activity: 399
November 02, 2018, 04:58:38 AM
"don't put all your eggs in one basket" This is a philosophical sentence in financial investment, since financial investment is high risk. You must always do this and never forget. When you do the opposite you are gambling, you can be very big or lose a lot and can not recover. Your money, you should consider.
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
November 02, 2018, 12:54:10 AM
You should definitely diversify. If you invest in a single coin, you are very likely to lose everything. But if you diversify your investments, you reduce risk.
Activity: 364
November 02, 2018, 12:48:32 AM
Well, it's pretty hard to identify that one cryptocurrency that will literally change our lives. Of all the controversies and FUD's, what assurance do we have of earning if we focus on only one, two, or three currencies? So diversification may actually be practical to increase our chances of earning profit.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
November 01, 2018, 11:29:53 PM
For sure. Diversify your money in assets which doesn't affect each other, for example, if you had invested in crypto a year ago then everything is down.

Invest some in rental properties, some in crypto some in bonds or something. This way you will be safe if one plummets.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 11:23:59 PM
Yeah, it's a good idea to diversify our investment to prevent in losing the whole thing but you have to be careful in choosing your alternative investment so that isn't gonna be the same as you not diversifying it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
November 01, 2018, 11:10:32 PM
Diversifying your portfolio is a must to minimize the risk. I experienced it by myself. I could have lost all of my capital if i invested all of mine on btx last year. Glad that i changed my mind and invested in some other cryptos like nano & tron which is not only covered my lost on btx but also gave me big profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
November 01, 2018, 10:26:46 PM
possible to get in this stage will be gradual. If by small capital and divide it into some crypto will long enough I think to get results. It would be better if the starters play on the crypto felt confidence would produce high and the focus to it. It aims for money that will be used as capital to further enlarge the network to another crypto also has potential.
Activity: 378
November 01, 2018, 09:32:14 PM
Yeah that looks great strategy and idea in investment, I think people mostly have been doing that strategy whether in digital or real investment. As you mentioned the reason that to minimize much lost of assets of investment. Once fails but we still have others. Me my self also spread my assets in Crypto, I chose Altcoins for daily trading and  Bitcoin is for long investment.
Activity: 700
November 01, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

Divide our investment in several coin is more safe than put all money in one coin. Cryptocurrency is high risk investment and i think we should reduce that risk by divide it in several coin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 01, 2018, 08:13:10 PM
I believe that it is imperative to diversify because this is how you minimize risks. to keep everything in one asset is dangerous, because you can lose everything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 01, 2018, 08:06:13 PM
The answer is Yes, you need to apply that every time you invest in a new phase of revolution. Currently that the state of crypto is so young besides that the crypto space should be far ahead from its current price you dont know what coins are going to boom. But definitely some of them may survive.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
November 01, 2018, 07:59:20 PM
Depend on many factors. If x coin is sure investment then better to concentrate to get more profit. diversification only for 2-3 coins with brightest prospect.
I prefer to save some money for reserve so i can buy more in case x coin go down. so later i can get big chunk instead several dust.
Too many diversification led you difficult to control and maintain your portfolio
Pages:
Jump to: