Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee - page 3. (Read 3369 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 102
Teaching children to have businessmen mentality is a plus to economic financial explosion. This will helpnusbto have a sound forthcoming generation of business giants that would liberate the world to eradicate unemployment and poverty.

Its much good teaching children on entrepreneur mentality. If they have bussiness mentalithy, they can build their own bussiness and opening jobs for others peoples.
Yes, as for me it is good to teach our children how to do business its a big help for them to improve their life if they want to ride in this new money driven world. Because I already experience working as an employee with almost half of my life and even I am degree holder still corporate work is always have a limited income with number of hours that we need to comply and its always just for food and can't give us security to our family in terms of health and education.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
indeed applying mentality and mindset that must be instilled early because they will not be met in formal schools, it's good they are also directly involved practically in the field, not only giving teiri just like in school, but in this case I am more amenable to invest the business spirit of children rather than educating them to become exemplary employees, because to my knowledge the future is very difficult to find work because of limited employment opportunities so that there are many unemployed, therefore we are obliged to create future generations with a mindset that he must be a maker and provider of employment not being a job seeker when they graduate from school later, so it is very important to apply education and business spirit to our children since as early as possible
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
Teaching children to have businessmen mentality is a plus to economic financial explosion. This will helpnusbto have a sound forthcoming generation of business giants that would liberate the world to eradicate unemployment and poverty.

Its much good teaching children on entrepreneur mentality. If they have bussiness mentalithy, they can build their own bussiness and opening jobs for others peoples.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I agree, It will give them knowledge about the surroundings and will teach them how to be successful someday,It is a plus for their generation to improve the proficiency of the world and for the next generations to come, It is important that every child must know the importance of everything.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
Teaching children to have business mentality is perfect idea but it should have an education background so that they will learn more to run the business.
Activity: 602
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
they have to be taught these two things from the start, but I prefer to educate them on the entrepreneurial path because it puts forward the aspect of prosperity embedded in growing assets. Their mental business will be stronger in facing every obstacle and not always fixated on the comfort zone.

In the end they will decide after graduating from their college. but not fixated on only one choice and that is the most important.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
I prefer my child to have a mentality as a businessman rather than as an employee. Businessman will have better income than employees who are tied to monthly income.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
Of course, we must teach our children to be, if necessary, good businessmen. Service career can not always succeed, and the skills of a businessman will always be useful. They are useful even in everyday life when planning and spending the family budget. Anyway, knowledge is never superfluous.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Children should be taught and educated to have business, only to be boss, you can be rich , you are not under any management of anyone, people  have say : Don't do business, you won't be rich, and if you want to be rich , you must do business
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
I definitely think kids should be taught to be independents and do there own thing as opposed to becoming another life long worker slave. Unfortunately, schools basically train kids to be future workers, in the west anyhow.
I should teach my kids also to be whatever they want to be because we have different paths of life to face,.we have different beleives on how we make ourself to choose on how to become stable either in crypto ,doing business or to be only an employee, as long as they dont harm or taking advantage to anyone i will still be proud of them to be good person.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
If we all think in a capitalistic way then in this world would not exist people to help you, doctors, social assistance and the list goes on. the most important fact that our children should learn is that they have to adapt to what ever it will be in the world, in the market, when they will be old enough to make decisions.
Activity: 392
Yes ,we should teach also the children to have a businessman mentally aside from gurliding and teaching them to be asuccessful employee, because employme is not lifetime so you will need to have to go to other business ,that is why you must already learn more things about business ,because it is not also easy to run a business , so this could be taught to growing children.
The world is fast advancing in technology and people are becoming more knowledgeable as the day goes by. I believe more needs to be done so people do not think of being employed by others but rather employing others. The issue of unemployment is rampant everywhere in the world. People needs to have a business mindset.
Activity: 248
We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
Teaching our children to become a successful business man or employee is a good idea as long as we dont harras them in doing it. We must let them choose what they want.
Activity: 826
if you give directions about business and shape the mentality of the business I think that is a very good step because by giving guidance from the age of the children they will have knowledge about the business and when they are teenagers can apply it in their lives and can be very successful .
by teaching businesses from small, of course, forming an independent character indirectly. so that children will survive by sharing conditions in real world. of course teaching business, their minds will become broad
Activity: 87
Once a wealthy man saying anything it became very meaningful and worthy to everybody when you were not in that such state of wealthy those words are not worthy that it deserves, though this gentle man and his words is great and inspiring.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
In my opinion, teaching your kids to have a businessman mentality at a early age is a great idea because it could shape their mentality to have an entrepreneur mindset and they could learn how to take care of themselves in financial terms. But that doesn't mean we have to force them to enter the business world at a young age, they still need to enjoy their childhood.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
if you give directions about business and shape the mentality of the business I think that is a very good step because by giving guidance from the age of the children they will have knowledge about the business and when they are teenagers can apply it in their lives and can be very successful .
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
I do not see anything wrong with making kids have the mentality of a businessman and aim for success. However, I also do believe that they should not be forced to get into business at such a very young age so they would enjoy their childhood. If, for example, the kids are taught bitcoin at school, then I think that is enough to introduce them to crypto world and aim for success in life, but to force them at an early age is just too much for a young kid.
Activity: 328
If I become a parent then I will educate the child to be someone who has the mentality of maximizing the businessman because with the mentality of the 'entrepreneur' he will continue to try to be better and never feel satisfied with what the lift is getting now
Pages:
Jump to: