Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee - page 4. (Read 3369 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 258
Due to the fact that all people have different types of temperament and different character,as well as different circles of communication and environment, all the people can not be businessmen.But at the same time I'm sorry that my school did not  such subjects and no one told me that need to be a good employee.I think in the first place you need to be a Man.And everything else, if you want, you can learn and become what you want.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
For me, We should teach our children to be responsible on the path that they will choose. if they want to be an employee or to a businessman, that's fine. Let them explore and let's support them. if they made mistake, teach them to stand up again and choose a different path.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
well i think we should teach them to be a good person having a good knowledge of business ethics. success is not having a good career or earning so much money. and neither making a good business. success is to be able to manage and produce some valuable things for earth and all creatures in the world.
Yes, we should teach them the necessary things then help them become useful people for the future and have a stable economy, do not force them to become successors with a business knowledge or a successful employee. All that is not necessary, we can never achieve comfort and excitement when we do things we do not like, the future of the kids is not our dream or the aspirations we have not accomplished, their future should let them choose and go, our mission is to support them and not let them fall into sin places
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
well i think we should teach them to be a good person having a good knowledge of business ethics. success is not having a good career or earning so much money. and neither making a good business. success is to be able to manage and produce some valuable things for earth and all creatures in the world.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
workers and employers are status in society. Dare to face failure is one good learning for children. introduce that failure is part of the activity process, as long as they learn from experience, they will not be afraid to try in the future. if this is given to children then they will dare to do something without fear of failure and will continue to try to produce better
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
The best thing that we can do to our children is actually to nurture their gifts. Because in the end, it is not about money but happiness while at the same time earning well. Surrounding our children with business related activities is good too. Generally, doing business is better rather than being an employee. It's like building your own business rather than building someone else.

Business related activities like what? You sure can't bring your kid in a business meeting and even if you managed to do so, the kid will not understand a thing during the meeting. You also can't let your kid be involved in money so much because he might get the general idea that money is the most important thing in the world. I honestly would just let the kid be. If he's going to be a businessman in the future, then let him be. Let things unfold on their own. Your kid can learn about business later on in life when his mind has matured and has developed well. You should be more focused on giving your kid the right food so they will get the right nutrients and not be deficient in some vitamins while having abundant of others.

It's good to have money by having your own business. On the other hand, kids don't really need that. You should be the one providing money for them. It's better for them to have a developed mind since that's what they are going to be needing in a business anyway.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The best thing that we can do to our children is actually to nurture their gifts. Because in the end, it is not about money but happiness while at the same time earning well. Surrounding our children with business related activities is good too. Generally, doing business is better rather than being an employee. It's like building your own business rather than building someone else.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I am more inclined to the lesson of being a successful man business. because no matter how small the business is, the most important is personal property and does not depend on work time and also the rules of the company. I want to teach you about managing a good business, and managing money well to make a profit and also expand your business.
Activity: 574
if you explain how and what the function of bitcoin itself is for your child or other children it is a very good thing that will make the mindset will become more curious and certainly they will be smarter because from childhood they have been introduced to investment and saving money in bitcoin and practice patience when trading on bitcoin.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Children need to enjoy their childhood life first. Before teaching the some complicated things. And we need to let them take their own path. All we need to do is to guide them throughout their journey.
I will definitely teach my children to have business sense and build their own business in order to become financially independent. If you fail to do this and you happen to have a business, you children will not be able to manage this business if you fail to teach them.
Merit: 0
actually it is a good thinking about child. i think if child want to make business mind, then  teach them about business. but if they want to other, give them chance for make good future.
Activity: 434
We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

I think that a good idea, we need to teach them while they are young for their future. I can make them a business minded person, that is a good personality of a person nowadays because we all know that the price of the products now are increasing so if the children teach to become business minded they can adapt easily to the economy.
Activity: 602
I would rather teach my children to do business than to be employees, I don't want them to be pressured by the rules made by a company.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
At all depends on the mentality of children - some are prone to absolute obedience and can be good average workers and others have those leader's skills and become successful businessmen. Ideally, an educational setup should reveal the psychological tendencies of a child and teach him accordingly.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
well nowdays its hard to open a businesses, but i do agree we should teach our kids how to be a businessman. More people are need a job and open a startup is the only way to reduce it.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
there are no or low percentage that a person got successful in life for being an employee for his of her whole life business makes a person to be rich that what should parents do to teach children how to be a businessman in the future because being an employee it will only make for a living for everyday.

Being a businessman is not an easy thing to do, aside from the financial factor because we need to have decent amount to start as well as other extra funds in order something bad happen unexpectedly, we also need to have great mentality to do it. On other hand, become an employee is easier because we do not risk money to start. In this case, we should not force children to be both businessman or employee. Lets them choose which one they wish to be. Of course, we can teach team first then lets just see their own interest.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
there are no or low percentage that a person got successful in life for being an employee for his of her whole life business makes a person to be rich that what should parents do to teach children how to be a businessman in the future because being an employee it will only make for a living for everyday.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1

better know in advance where your child's interest than you must force him to become a businessman, because in my opinion there are 1001 ways to earn money in this modern world and not necessarily a businessman has more money than an artist or musician
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
In my experience as a businesswoman, eventhough you are the best among the rest on the class after you graduated, your grades does’nt define who you are, your experience does. That is the reality we need to face. Thay’s why I exerted so much effort to build my own dream business that I am the boss on my own company, I had this mindset thinking that “Eventhough you are the best student in the best school university, when you graduated, you will apply on my company, and still in behalf of your good standing as the best or the successful employee, still you are my employee.”  That’s why I am on the businessman mentality. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: