Pages:
Author

Topic: [SHS] Shares [Second Generation Crypto Currency] [Project Announcement] - page 16. (Read 30075 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

OK, we have another micro scam here Smiley I'm sure that acc is an obvious bot. I'm really sorry about posting an offtopic in such thread, but guys, this forum is full of scammers  Angry

You can check that person's posts and I'm sure he was not scammed, just begging for free next coins! Check this thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-closed-velocity-coin-to-masses-giveaway-404891
to see a nice botnet of forum accs with same posts in same threads/same post numbers/same advertisments  Angry

I think you're referring to the post above mine.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Looks like someone may have his IP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4393856

Sure hope he repays everyone (for his own sake as well as that of all the investors)!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Many thanks. I was scammed in this case with 0.1 BTC  Angry
NXT: 12368267767575329807

OK, we have another micro scam here Smiley I'm sure that acc is an obvious bot. I'm really sorry about posting an offtopic in such thread, but guys, this forum is full of scammers  Angry

You can check that person's posts and I'm sure he was not scammed, just begging for free next coins! Check this thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-closed-velocity-coin-to-masses-giveaway-404891
to see a nice botnet of forum accs with same posts in same threads/same post numbers/same advertisments  Angry
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
你再删我回复试试?

重新贴上来:

年底了 太忙了 不好意思 各位

等我这周忙完了 再看看这个骗子的态度

我们可能会公布我们现在掌握的所有证据 铁证!! 到时候真相自然大白
There can be only one!
I noticed [email protected] on the whois lookups but hadn't had a chance to really investigate it.. Initial search results didn't give me much to work with..

That said, I see that Lecture's last posts were on Frozen and he claims to have co-developed frozen: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lecture-116085
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Pretty sure the serial scammer "lecture"- https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lecture-116085 and block_erupter are the same person. I'm willing to bet mods can confirm ip addresses. He started posting under block_erupter once frozen was released. He had previously released indiancoin. The email used to register a couple of the FZ domains is [email protected]

I was hesitant to post this since it doesn't help our chances of getting paid, but this guy has scammed for as little as .01BTC. He is pure scum. Shame on us for not doing more research, and shame on anyone investing in Frozen. We are all getting burned

edit- Prove me wrong block_erupter
年底了 太忙了 不好意思各位

等我这周忙完 再看这个骗子的态度

我们可能会公布我们现在掌握的所有证据 到时候真相自然大白
Activity: 165
Merit: 104
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Please refund my 0,25 BTC to 1MzB9sUJyqDMVn5891zU1WH39JjRCAkTuv

Thank you
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can you refund my 0.5 please... 132nuaV6wAYm7Z9dNX6a1TYUVMkQyhCEmv
Activity: 182
I'm trying to resolve everything so can you guys wait patiently
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
ATTENTION

I hate seeing people get scammed.  There is really no reason for people to throw their money away on these scams.  Nxt is still extremely cheap.  If the investors here just took their money and bought some Nxt, they would have been much better off.

If you were an investor in this scam, send me a PM with your Nxt address and I will give you some Nxt.  It will take me a few days to get everyones' Nxt address and then I will send out your Nxt.

THank you. I will. I've been also scammed by Visacoin!!! Shocked

I also fall for this shares and Visacoin, 1.1 BTC in total Sad

There can be only one!
Looking at block_erupters activity on this forum, he stops posting for several hours starting before 11am GMT, presumably this is when he sleeps. In Ohio time this would be 6am. Someone mentioned turkey, which would be 1pm. In California time this would be 3am. That's late, but not an unreasonable bed time on occasion (if you don't have kids).

Checking out some of the domains hr has registered I notice fake California addresses and phone numbers.. Could be coincidence or lack of creativity.

I see a lot of sketch recently,  but historically he's spent a lot of time on the forum.. Sad to see things pan out as they have.. He did commit to paying people back if things didn't pan out. I've provided negative trust until that happens and suggest everyone else who sent btc do the same to prevent him from getting more btc out of people until this is resolved.

I don't think his original intent on the forun was to scam people, meaning he probably left enough clues lying around the intetwebs to track him down..
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
ATTENTION

I hate seeing people get scammed.  There is really no reason for people to throw their money away on these scams.  Nxt is still extremely cheap.  If the investors here just took their money and bought some Nxt, they would have been much better off.

If you were an investor in this scam, send me a PM with your Nxt address and I will give you some Nxt.  It will take me a few days to get everyones' Nxt address and then I will send out your Nxt.

That's very generous. I'm a (small) investor in NXT so I'm ok. :-)

I made a very small investment in shares based upon the fact the developer started an alt coin that seemed to be doing quite well.
Activity: 168
ATTENTION

Many thanks. I was scammed in this case with 0.1 BTC  Angry
NXT: 12368267767575329807
Activity: 546
hm
But if it is a scam, a few things doesn't make sense:
1. Why is the scammer (if block erupter or the chinese devs...) only sending only small amounts to other addresses?
2. If I was a scammer, I would have refund the coins over the 40btc limit and start a new round to get more btc.

Anyway, if it was a scam of block erupter, it was really good (except of the last few days). Gaining reputation through a own coin and then using this to start a Nxt-Scam. If it was the chinese, block erupter must be absolutelly naive to risk his reputation for tiny or none informations. I think that is not likely.
Activity: 193
More info : http://queforum.com/android-applications/502490-android-check-if-web-server-response-changed.html

From one of his post:

We are a Wifi provider in South Africa. I am redesigning our website and have decided to allow users to create profiles using social media accounts.
When users register, they do not yet have internet access, so registering using facebook authentication is a bit of a mess as it needs internet access.
We can however, open up specific url's to the public.I am not sure which url's I would need to open for the authentication to work.
Any help with the correct url's will be appreciated.
Activity: 546
hm
Uh it like a good thriller here. Will he refund or not? Are there chinese devs? What will happen to Frozen? If he is a scammer, can someone else be the mastermind of Fz?
One question: Is playing dice the prefect way to lose track of this bitcoins?

I am curious how you got the pic of him?
http://stackoverflow.com/users/1750113/zg-rg

If he is a scammer or not (I believe he is), he is absolutely incompetent to handle this situation. Starting a new thread in this situation? Not revaeling any code or pic of the wallet? Puh...

PS: I am glad I did not invest in this, but I did in Frozen. The price is falling like shit. I don't know what to do Sad
Activity: 36
THIS IS BULLSHIT! I'm DONE with alternative currencies. Just when I think I thought I've found a 'good one' it IS THE WORST ONE.
If this is a scam I am ashamed to have ever tried to help this Frozencoin developer. The community has been so honest and sincere so far and I've had no problems, but this can easily all just be a front for Block_Erupter to scam the community and use his honesty in Frozencoin development to scam for Shares. I feel terrible to be associated with the Frozen community if this is the case. We do not deserve this blindsidedness. We've all been nothing but helpful, honest, and trying to make this coin a success on multiple platforms. All these miners donating hashpower and electricity and traders on coinedup.... all for what? Just WOW

我的Frozencoin帐号已经被管理员注销了 但是很多重要的证据我还是保存了下来
my Frozencoin Forum ID already Canceled by the Administrator. but many important things are preserved.
加入这个QQ群 稍后揭开shares和Frozencoin背后的秘密
Join this QQ group:338289926   Uncover the truth behind the frozen coins and shares later
Pages:
Jump to: