Pages:
Author

Topic: [SHS] Shares [Second Generation Crypto Currency] [Project Announcement] - page 14. (Read 30075 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
I'm coming to read this thread thanks to some offtopic visits in another thread... FYI:

- I had invested 1.5 BTC in Shares ( b4f324f8d2977e742afe4d1dd15e73cfe6e5c373bc03dce48dd05855a34abc53 + 0ecf42b95e231865c5eac0aa48715686ef8217d8a0b3fbebd19d5814311c595e )
- After reconsidering my investment I asked for a refund and got it ( 171c4965016fbb09e8ca6ac8565c0131011da728e09c7ad48dcb79f192422e11 )

So I've got no reason at all to complain - the handling was all ok for me and I was quite surprised to read this thread.

Hi all, I contacted frambelicious via PM to sign a message via the private keys for those addresses.

He has done so and I can verify that frambelicious has access to the wallets in question to sign the messages. I can provide the signed messages if requested.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Dude you suck, hope karma will pay you back what you deserve!
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I've sent a letter to you asking for refund
Please return my 0.25 BTC.
Activity: 168

Many thanks. I was scammed in this case with 0.1 BTC  Angry
NXT: 12368267767575329807

OK, we have another micro scam here Smiley I'm sure that acc is an obvious bot. I'm really sorry about posting an offtopic in such thread, but guys, this forum is full of scammers  Angry

You can check that person's posts and I'm sure he was not scammed, just begging for free next coins! Check this thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-closed-velocity-coin-to-masses-giveaway-404891
to see a nice botnet of forum accs with same posts in same threads/same post numbers/same advertisments  Angry

I'm even the most active german Blogger about NxT. Come on! I'm not a Bot. Check the NxT adress with the one in the blog, they are similar of course...
I blogged about my 0.1 BTC investment in [SHS] Shares 4 days ago if you want to check.
But anyway, keep your NxT, I don't want them.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
http://imgur.com/a/LvgO5

This picture is from a few weeks ago.

You have money. Pay people their money.

Thanks for stepping forward with this info. If you have an investment in FZ this evidence may negatively impact that investment so it's a bold move. Thank you.

I do have time/energy invested in Fz so yes I realize I could be killing Fz by posting this, but it is also to show that the Fz community is good and honest (even if the person to start it wasnt).

Thanks for stepping forward with this info. If you have an investment in FZ this evidence may negatively impact that investment so it's a bold move. Thank you.

Activity: 138
No worry, we already have a good amount of info on him and will continue to gather more

i hate scammer
call the cops and ask help for the police to catch scammer

It won't be the cops, it will be the FBI- cyber crimes division
Activity: 278
No worry, we already have a good amount of info on him and will continue to gather more

i hate scammer
call the cops and ask help for the police to catch scammer
Better get your bounties ready. He's just killed the frozencoin.org site and I doubt he will be logging back in here.
Activity: 278
I hate thief,call 911  chinese people call 110
the police will set him down.

It's the dev's falut
You must abide by the results of your mistakes
Maybe you can call 911 for help
I don't have enough coins to sell so I can pay back the investors. I have enough to return some investors money but not enough for everyone

Paying back the money is insufficient in my eyes for you to clear your name. In fact, I do NOT want my money back. The only way is to provide evidence supporting your claims of being a victim.

Given the negative reputation that you are cast upon at the moment, I do not want the possibility that you attempt to scam others to pay back those who invested in Shares.

You have been asked many times by different members to provide evidence of which you have not provided any.

I will ask again.

1) Provide full emails and correspondence with the Chinese developers.
2) Evidence of your financial loss. You said you sent bitcoins. Provide the tx id and sign a message with your private key and post to this thread.

You made me use red and increase the font size. I'm not happy about that.
I was not paid. I simply just posted for the Devs. I mentioned also in the post about that I do not have control of the wallet. You must agree on that to even invest in Shares. I took the risk by giving them 10k in Bitcoins in which they ran away with. I'm trying to refund everyone But I don't have enough to even get 1/10 of refunds back

You've been asked for proof of this.

Provide the tx id and sign a message with your private key and post to this thread.
Activity: 41
You are very brave, I believe you

Are you FZ developer?Huh
FZ will die??
Activity: 193
I think we should set a deadline, after that, we will find some bounty hunter to hunt him down!

he must pay, one way or another!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
after reading all this, guess thats it for 2nd genereation ipo's for me
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Well Please tell me where I live then?

My Name Is Mike Jones

Email :[email protected]

I live on 3109 Whitewood St NW, North Canton, OH 44720

He even forgets about what he lied before

This guy is retarded
He is even trying to sell some of the coins using the same route he used in the past.

I'm pretty sure he's scared to hell so I have a hunch there are a few persons here who know him in real life.
Activity: 182
Therefore to return investors money I'm going to have to sell most of my coins in order to gain my reputation back on the forums.

just to remind you

I don't have enough coins to sell so I can pay back the investors. I have enough to return some investors money but not enough for everyone
Therefore to return investors money I'm going to have to sell most of my coins in order to gain my reputation back on the forums.

just to remind you
Pages:
Jump to: