Pages:
Author

Topic: [SHS] Shares [Second Generation Crypto Currency] [Project Announcement] - page 13. (Read 30075 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I got some btc today and I'm returning some. Post your address and how much you sent. I can only send a certain amount back so keep that in mind.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I think if you have information you should post it here.  He has no incentive to come clean and give back scammed BTCs unless he sees that there is a real chance he'll go to jail (or angry person knocking on this door).  Some of you're saying he should come clean to clear his name... but I don't think he cares that much for his "reputation" here.  So please post his info on here as soon as you find them.  Hopefully that will make him return everyone's money or go to jail.

Keep in mind that he is carefully watching this thread to check for progress in tracking him down.. Posting relevant information here gives him a heads-up.

We should pay rickyjames to catch blockerupter
I would give all my invested money to rickyjames/anybody if he catches this fraudster and put here his real picture and address and picture what we have done to this fuckface.
I want to let him know that he cannot feel safe since this world become too small and once we find him he will have big problems !
Although he killed his frozen forum and tried to disappear we will got him.

We must not forget it because we must terminate his existence in the name of other pure souls who could be affected by his ugly behaviour.
what a jerk !!!!
Jail would be a vacation for this scum,
he needs a personal visit from us, investors and once we start punching his fuckface you will see he will admit everything and will be glad to return every little penny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czb4jn5y94g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA1CBHebCeo

We cannot let him breathe and sleep we all want to see his blood in the name of truth !!

It must become a bloody unforgettable warning for any future fraudster

Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
I think if you have information you should post it here.  He has no incentive to come clean and give back scammed BTCs unless he sees that there is a real chance he'll go to jail (or angry person knocking on this door).  Some of you're saying he should come clean to clear his name... but I don't think he cares that much for his "reputation" here.  So please post his info on here as soon as you find them.  Hopefully that will make him return everyone's money or go to jail.

Keep in mind that he is carefully watching this thread to check for progress in tracking him down.. Posting relevant information here gives him a heads-up.
Activity: 82
I think if you have information you should post it here.  He has no incentive to come clean and give back scammed BTCs unless he sees that there is a real chance he'll go to jail (or angry person knocking on this door).  Some of you're saying he should come clean to clear his name... but I don't think he cares that much for his "reputation" here.  So please post his info on here as soon as you find them.  Hopefully that will make him return everyone's money or go to jail.
Activity: 168
If some of you will ever decide to hire a bounty hunter. Here I am, ready to help.

yeah right  Roll Eyes

But it seems like Block_Erupter is a scammer looking at all the 'evidence', i hope he makes things right.
Activity: 113
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
I know his confirmed IP, location and employment details, and he's assured me that he'll be posting everything he knows about these "Chinese devs" and will be putting forth an honest effort to repay the people who invested. It's still reasonable at this point to give him more time, but one way or another there will be recompense for those involved.

When can we expect this information? So far nothing has been released.

I don't think it is unreasonable to expect some reasonable amount of information by the end of this weekend. It is already long enough now for him to manufacture evidence.
Activity: 81
rickyjames is very good at hunt thief & scammer,  we should raise some bounty for this Block_Erupter
yes I agree we should pay rickyjames to catch blockerupter
Activity: 138
rickyjames is very good at hunt thief & scammer,  we should raise some bounty for this Block_Erupter

Not needed
Activity: 193
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Fuck you OP, stop using Chinese as a scapegoat, sucker.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I'm laughing in Chinese  Grin, all IPOs on this forum are scam, see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4405019
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I know his confirmed IP, location and employment details, and he's assured me that he'll be posting everything he knows about these "Chinese devs" and will be putting forth an honest effort to repay the people who invested. It's still reasonable at this point to give him more time, but one way or another there will be recompense for those involved.
Activity: 18
If the QQ number and the phone number is right,

I searched through web, his just a teen went abroad most likely as a international student on 2011 and he watched lots of english, chinese and korean tv shows with poor computer skills that he asked for help to setup facebook. like showing off his food, phones, played a little lotto game etc.

He doesn't look like the "Chinese Dev" at all.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
http://imgur.com/a/LvgO5

This picture is from a few weeks ago.

You have money. Pay people their money.

This and not providing any e-mails or code might be a problem for him. In my eyes he is still here because he is scared and want to make believe that he is a victim, too. I am not involved (because I am smart^^) but I hope you will get your money back  Sad
Activity: 56
PEOPLE, YOUR MONEY IS GONE. YOU GOT SCAMMED. YOU PAID AN IDIOT TAX ON A 'GET RICH QUICK' SCAM.

WHY WOULD YOU SEND YOUR MONEY TO SOME RANDOM PERSON ON THE INTERNET ANYWAYS?

LESSON LEARNED - TRUST BUT VERIFY.
Activity: 308
You claim you are a victim, so why don't you show us the software you have gotten from these chinese? Or is it non-existant?
Activity: 448
UPDATE READ NOW!!!!!!!

I've been getting so many pms from left and right that I cannot simply reply to all of them in a given time. I've been waiting for the Chinese Devs to get back on but they have not gotten on. I believe they have ran away with the investors money and my money.

My Name Is Mike Jones

Email :[email protected]

I live on 3109 Whitewood St NW, North Canton, OH 44720

If they do not reply within 48 hours I will try to gather some money and try to refund the users. I will eventually refund the users but in a matter of time.

Email Me If You Want a refund - [email protected]

The Chinese Devs emails are

His name is Phelix - [email protected]

His Name is Wunga - [email protected]

I said before in the thread that I'm not the Dev and I DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OF THE BITCOIN WALLET

Well done, SCAMMER
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
http://imgur.com/a/LvgO5

This picture is from a few weeks ago.

You have money. Pay people their money.

THIS was a great find.. I noticed that the username on the account was Virus.. Well - take a peek:
http://dcaz.net/user/Virus

That's where chatlogs for tons of BTC-e history are stored.. Coincidence that the user Virus only posts twice and both are direct links to Block_Eruptor's posts, one specifically on Frozen? I think not. Virus = Block_Eruptor and Virus has more than enough to pay all these investors off with interest.
Pages:
Jump to: