Pages:
Author

Topic: [SHS] Shares [Second Generation Crypto Currency] [Project Announcement] - page 23. (Read 30075 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Block_Erupter - please clairify what exactly is happening here.. I see that 4 million shares were being sold in the IPO, then that a second IPO was started and subsequently retracted..

1. How many shares will be generated in the genesis block? Are all 100 Million generated and is mining done against a full wallet, or are new shares generated over time?
2. If 4 million are sold to investors and 96 million will be mined, are YOU getting any shares?
3. If you're just a spokesperson, how are you able to make decisions around the IPO?

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I think your point has been made, please STFU and stop spamming.

Wake up, you idiot, you'll recieve nothing but a piece of frozen shit!
Activity: 37
 I now see that the rules for IPO have been changed after my transaction.  Please refund my 1.3 BTC to: 18jKLBgbAi9VU5LcgvC6JLcT7FaM1xrud thanks.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Peercoin
dont invest more than you can afford to lose.

there a chance you might lose everything, but there also a chance you can make alot of money.
Activity: 82
Its been changed back to 5 million for the investors and 95 million to the public. Sorry for everything I've done.

@Block_Erupter:  OP still shows "new" distribution scheme.  You need to change that back to the old one.  I appreciate your willingness to correct this but now is not the time for you to take a break from this thread.  IMHO, you need to be on here 24/7 answering to these angry investors or else everyone will withdraw their investments. 
Len
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I think you need to stop accepting BTC and return everyone's BTC that was sent after the 40BTC limit.  Just so you keep to your word for the reason people invested initially.
Activity: 23
send 2btc to you,
TX:7a92a37b244047c8fc07388ff53c340588f0a022749165c5fbf3da13aac54c27
add me to the list
thank you
Activity: 165
Merit: 104
STOP WASTE YOUR BTC ON THIS SCAM SHIT

Can't beleive there are people even more stupid than those 'early adaopter' after all this shit happened!
ALL EARLY ADOPTERS, ASK OP FOR YOUR BTCs

This stupid OP don't know how to respect the investors, he don't even known how to follow his own rules;
can anybody really believe this 5yo boy will lead a serious project?

LET HIM PAYBACK YOUR BTC BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

I think your point has been made, please STFU and stop spamming.
STOP WASTE YOUR BTC ON THIS SCAM SHIT

Can't beleive there are people even more stupid than those 'early adaopter' after all this shit happened!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
   Hi all!

I have faith in this project, as well as in Block_Erupter and his coin Frozen.

I do invest in this project. My BTC address: 16Cjii46pT1fb5dHRMbQ14pHWLbMSGNNaP

Here is the transection ID:
5064f5e9c4f8fccbfe0c7e9393f02eabab5789f1a65dc144dc6e6d9edebc7863

Please add my name on the list.
ALL EARLY ADOPTERS, ASK OP FOR YOUR BTCs

This stupid OP don't know how to respect the investors, he don't even known how to follow his own rules;
can anybody really believe this 5yo boy will lead a serious project?

LET HIM PAYBACK YOUR BTC BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
Activity: 138
Block_Erupter, can I please get a refund of 1.5BTC (of my 2.0BTC) to

1MGNrbcAGgZu3aNR35yuhEv6tVBaPi7744

Thanks.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I do feel that Block_Erupter does have some level of credibility from his previous project - Frozen.

That makes this whole thing quite fishy. He claims just being a spokesperson for Shares yet is a dev of his own coin. He also goes on to shield himself of any responsibility should the project go south or not materialize at all... hmm.

gl to investors. Btw, I'm not saying this one is a scam but the way he worded things he could just release a broken clone of NXT, call it quits, then walk away with your BTC without being called a scammer - cause that's what you agreed to by investing.
Activity: 165
Merit: 104
Its been changed back to 5 million for the investors and 95 million to the public. Sorry for everything I've done.

Happy to hear this. To those that believe that this is a scam i'd like to highlight that a scammer would have not made this kind of a decision.
Activity: 28
Why the rule says to change?

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Does that mean the IPO is closed or still open?

Also, I still don't see my 0.1 BTC investment on the OP.

Edit:
I PMed Block_Erupter twice about my TX (#14fc9010a0c86ef9c2ec58b2a39746578ccd6573339bba8912fa82426f271366)
Activity: 182
Activity: 138
Unless we get some clarification on why the IPO was changed, I will be "asking" for a refund as well
Activity: 81
Could you return my 1 BTC to 15cx8Kiv567FaB7schy5L3Ggy4TwaLC88d? This should have been thought out earlier.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Lmao @ those who invested. For one, I saw this coming.
Pages:
Jump to: