Pages:
Author

Topic: [SHS] Shares [Second Generation Crypto Currency] [Project Announcement] - page 25. (Read 30075 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Since Snowden, I can respect a healthy degree of skepticism when it comes to internet security.. That said, I'm personally of the impression that TOR is pretty darn solid (if a bit slow).

Seems like if TOR didn't work, it'd been leaked by now.  I have to agree with this.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
shouldnt the presale be closed now that 40BTC has been sent?

Yes it is. The second Ipo is coming soon.

What does this mean?

Their will be a second Ip like the first one. But the second ipo will only doing 2 million shares and its more expensive then the first one.

I think selling 1 BTC = 100k SHS is not a good idea.
The thing is the more people are the first adopters - the bettter.

Now we have only 58 first IPO adopters. If you close the sales this will kill the system as it killed NXT.

The next question is after receiving SHS the first adopters will be mining SHS and what about others?
This will be not fair system. It would look like hyip, the first adopter would win and the others will lose.

So the more people involved in fair SHS distribution the better.

Block_erupter, can you show us samples of code now? You've almost completed exchange and chineese - client.
We need some proofs.

Which language do you use? Java? Php? Cgi?

And I cant understand this:
"I do not have control of the Bitcoin wallet"
"If we aren't finished within 1-2 months I will return everyone who Donated"
And before first IPO has ended there was something like "I will refund BTC if anyone asked"
How would you refund not having access to the wallet? (Yes you will answer that you ask chineese to do that)

"I have invested about 10K of my own money into Shares."
What exactly did you spend the money on? Show us some proofs.

And here are all the late nxt investors. Im watching this. All id say is be careful i can see a trend here and i hope this is legit. I dont want to think ppl are throwing btc in the pot if these guys are taking advantage of ppls trust. I may invest but what has me concerned is why are not distributing the whole share supply. Seems fishy. I may invest but gonna sit on the fence for abit

Totally agree. Why are not distributing the whole share supply?

You said 96 million Shares will be mined through a complicated system. It has sold out 4 million now.  Why start second IPO. It's very horrible. I worry my investment now!

It looks like business. Someone wants to earn money and not to create the best coin ever with fair distribution. That terrible Sad
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

What does this mean?

Their will be a second Ip like the first one. But the second ipo will only doing 2 million shares and its more expensive then the first one.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

What does this mean?

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Activity: 28
S
C
A
M

Says the poster who registered a week ago and has used his knowledge and insight to post similar comments on the NXT forums. "I just joined these forums but have been messing around with alt-coins for about a month now."

Lurk, listen and learn - don't just post because you can. Now you're on my ignore list.

Oh great wise one, have I upset you? Perhaps you'd think twice before presuming that I have no other knowledge simply because I haven't been here as long as you have? I was just born a month ago, and have no other experience in anything or in life. Sorry for stating my opinion. I wasn't informed that you own these public forums and I needed your permission before speaking.
I apologize.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
S
C
A
M

Says the poster who registered a week ago and has used his knowledge and insight to post similar comments on the NXT forums. "I just joined these forums but have been messing around with alt-coins for about a month now."

Lurk, listen and learn - don't just post because you can. Now you're on my ignore list.

Therefore mining with no Shares will be like mining Bitcoin with 10Khs.

So the botnet master will be happily mining even with very low speed?

•No Fees

How can you prevent someone issue thousand millions transaction to ddos & destroy the network?

That is correct. Using Big Botnets will kill the coin instantly, their is security step that doesn't allow it. Their will be fees but the fees will be like 1/100 of a Share
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Activity: 33

Therefore mining with no Shares will be like mining Bitcoin with 10Khs.

So the botnet master will be happily mining even with very low speed?

•No Fees

How can you prevent someone issue thousand millions transaction to ddos & destroy the network?
Activity: 21
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Since Snowden, I can respect a healthy degree of skepticism when it comes to internet security.. That said, I'm personally of the impression that TOR is pretty darn solid (if a bit slow).
Activity: 616
Why just not use Tor? Not only is that easier to implement but it would promote the use of Tor, which is a good thing.

I'm pretty sure Tor is backdoor-ed. That's why were creating something Like Tor, but not backdoored

There is no backdoor in Tor.
And Tor is co-developed by Jacob Appelbaum, who is one of the world leading security experts and if you haven't watched one of his talks on Youtube, well you should... He would never let such a thing happen.
Not to mention that it's open source and peer-reviewed, so anyone could see if it's backdoored.

Don't waste your time talking sense to the scammers.
Next thing you know he will be saying they can't use the internet because it has a security flaws, and they are going to invent their own newer better internet which you can only use by sending them BTC.

Blah blah blah, scam scam scam.

Well he had some credibility, because he is associated with Frozen. I said he had, until he mindfucked me by saying that Tor is backdoored.
Why just not use Tor? Not only is that easier to implement but it would promote the use of Tor, which is a good thing.

I'm pretty sure Tor is backdoor-ed. That's why were creating something Like Tor, but not backdoored

And Tor is co-developed by Jacob Appelbaum, who is one of the world leading security experts and if you haven't watched one of his talks on Youtube, well you should... He would never let such a thing happen.
Not to mention that it's open source and peer-reviewed, so anyone could see if it's backdoored.

Don't waste your time talking sense to the scammers.
Next thing you know he will be saying they can't use the internet because it has a security flaws, and they are going to invent their own newer better internet which you can only use by sending them BTC.

Blah blah blah, scam scam scam.
Activity: 616

Updated everyone to the list. If I forgot you, please pm me.
Pages:
Jump to: